Concept FormD T1 V2.0

Boil

SFF Guru
Nov 11, 2015
Would really appreciate if you could update the original post with links to each of the updates when you get the time, hard to find the past updates sifting through 31 pages.

Damn, you want Wahaha360 to come over & put it all together for you too...?!?

Dudes busy bro, just take a half hour or so & read thru the thread, no big deal...

tokes808

Average Stuffer
Aug 24, 2020
Hope the horizontal case gets chosen and in production by next yr ! With all of these RTX 3080 huge cards I would like a case with more GPU compatibility and cooling of course.

Sen

Trash Compacter
Mar 1, 2020
sen.lol
Really looking forward to seeing the differences between the CNC'd and cheaper variant of this case once prototypes are ready. I've not seen many other cases that have caught my interest as much as this concept, and the vertical height ends up perfect for my bookshelf. Plus with Zen3 around the corner, perfectly placed to finally transition from ATX to mITX.

Luke NK

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 17, 2019
P1 supports more layouts than H280 (meshlicious)

Just a quick question, when you say it supports more layouts does this mean an horizontal, T1-like version could be produced as well?

This one looks soooo freaking good

It would also mean having less volume in this format

BRSxIgnition

Master of Cramming
Mar 15, 2020
Is there any kind of ETA for when we may hear (or see) more on the P1?

Doesn't need to be immediately, but it'd probably help compared to refreshing this thread every day.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Is there any kind of ETA for when we may hear (or see) more on the P1?

Doesn't need to be immediately, but it'd probably help compared to refreshing this thread every day.

Let’s just say 2021.

I can’t get a VISA to China = can’t communicate to factory how to make the P1 = no P1.

When can I get a VISA? No idea really. Right now all the expats are having problems getting one.

Last edited:

BRSxIgnition

Master of Cramming
Mar 15, 2020
Let’s just say 2021.

I can’t get a VISA to China = can’t communicate to factory how to make the P1 = no P1. When can I get a VISA? No idea really. Right now all the expats are having problems getting one.
2021 sometime

Thank you for the update, much appreciated!

I really hope things get sorted out and that you aren't left in the lurch too long, especially regarding your VISA.