Concept FormD T1 V2.0

Roen

Trash Compacter
Feb 20, 2018
I wonder how the P1 will compare to the Cooler Master NR200 in a 280 AIO + 2.5 - 3 Slot GPU configuration in terms of temps and noise.

At current time, it'd be the Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 and the Asus 2080 Ti Strix OC that I'd be using.

Jawaiian

Cable Smoosher
Oct 25, 2019
I'm excited for this case! I can't wait to see the internal layout and its overall size compared to the T1 (like a photo of them next to each other)

Tazpr

Master of Cramming
Aug 7, 2018
The fully mesh design is really striking - I think the general design principle here is super cohesive and premium. Look forward to see this develop cos I'm a bit of a suck for a vertical case haha

RickNeclaDon

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Aug 3, 2020
Really looking forward to the vertical version of this case. I have the NZXT H1 now and while I do like it the air flow is garbage. The P1 looks incredible in both design and practicality

Reactions: Madhawk1995

Sen

Trash Compacter
Mar 1, 2020
sen.lol
So excited to see the prototype for the vertical orientation, it's a perfect height to fit on my bookshelf. Would be nice to finally get ditch ATX and big floor-standing cases.

Luke NK

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 17, 2019
@Wahaha360 is this possible? I've been working on this vertical layout

Twisted riser cable. Should be possible?

Motherboard in conventional position

Vertical GPU

Angled GPU adapters with cables routing towards the back where there is a bracket with all the ports

Access through back of the case in vertical layout without adding height or needing to incline the case to access IO

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015

Vertical GPU

Angled GPU adapters with cables routing towards the back where there is a bracket with all the ports

Access through back of the case in vertical layout without adding height or needing to incline the case to access IO

Coming out next month.

Stinkybear

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Apr 7, 2020

Vertical GPU

It's kind of how this case does it with their riser. If only it was mesh like the P1 it could have better case cooling.

Reactions: Luke NK

BRSxIgnition

Master of Cramming
Mar 15, 2020
Coming out next month.

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but the riser cable mentioned, or the P1?

Judging by reactions to your post, you'd think you just teased the case itself coming out next month - but based on what you said earlier, that feels a little soon?

Could you clarify which you mean?

Last edited: