Concept FormD T1 V2.0

Ashenfall

Average Stuffer
Jun 13, 2020
Following this after I saw mention of this in the T1 thread. I'm not a fan of vertical designs but 280 rad support with mesh side panels are huge ticks in my book

BRSxIgnition

Master of Cramming
Mar 15, 2020
It's a good thing that third party manufacturers like Asus and such will probably stick to the usual all-fans-on-one-side design rather than the leaked reference design - who knows how bad temps could be with the reference card in smaller cases like the T1 and P1.

Reactions: rfarmer

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
It's a good thing that third party manufacturers like Asus and such will probably stick to the usual all-fans-on-one-side design rather than the leaked reference design - who knows how bad temps could be with the reference card in smaller cases like the T1 and P1.
If that happens and I don't think it will, then increased heat build up and thus power usage is likely to be the driving factor behind it.
Even if it would fit the case and stay under the three slot width, i'm not sure water cooling the gpu in a sff case would be optional anymore.

Paul_the_Octopus

Trash Compacter
Apr 17, 2020
i know that Q4 2020 is probably realistic due to all the delays etc. However, is there a risk that this case will never actually be made? i suppose all things logistics is already worked out, since the T1 is up and running. So the chance that this case gets made is pretty high right?

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
i know that Q4 2020 is probably realistic due to all the delays etc. However, is there a risk that this case will never actually be made? i suppose all things logistics is already worked out, since the T1 is up and running. So the chance that this case gets made is pretty high right?
The demand for this case seems to be high with how many people want to watercool the T1 or want a T1 in vertical form, so I would imagine this case will most likely be made. Plus, I believe prototypes have been ordered.

Also I think you can expect this case my q4 at the earliest, these projects tend to have a lot of delays and unforeseen development time, so maybe next year

tran974

What's an ITX?
New User
Jun 16, 2020
Did he ever confirm if he was continuing with only the vertical layout? I read before that he was planning to prototype both horizontal and vertical.

Ashenfall

Average Stuffer
Jun 13, 2020
Did he ever confirm if he was continuing with only the vertical layout? I read before that he was planning to prototype both horizontal and vertical.

All he said is vertical is definitely happening. Whether or not it's just vertical or vertical and horizontal is still in the air

to quote first post

"I'm going to prototype both the Horizontal and Vertical case. The Vertical case is a *definitely go. Horizontal case is a maybe. I want to be hit a certain price / function, so let's see what happens after I get the prototypes."

Doppler9

Caliper Novice
Feb 12, 2020
This is going to be perfect! I originally wanted 2x T1’s (office and home). But, one of each is even better for my desk spaces!

Let’s get these puppies built!

Reactions: Madhawk1995

est-aki2501

Case Bender
New User
Sep 18, 2019
I'm interested in vertical layout as well, it looks very unique and has the potential of controlling the noise and thermals together when certain voltages are tuned. Would love to see how this case develop over time especially gts240 compatibility is one is like to have .

Zeta09

Efficiency Noob
Mar 13, 2020
Came here researching the Original concept Mach One. I'm ok with this design but would prefer a window or tempered glass set for one of the sides.
a little late to this party so what is the main issue with at least getting prototypes out to view?

Fitchew

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 2, 2019
A truly great looking case. I follow the development of this case almost from the very beginning of the topic. Very intrigued. I'd like to see more details of the internal layout.

aa1931

Efficiency Noob
Jun 28, 2020
I just want a horizontal case that can take a 240 mm aio that is top or bottom mounted, sandwich layout, and I'm able to see it. The only other option for that is the sliger SM570 which is likely around twice the price to get in the UK, despite being made of steel with an acrylic window.

Same for me as well. My ideal case is also a horizontal sandwich layout that can fit a 240mm AIO with normal size fans. Thus my vote goes for the horizontal version to also be made!

Kit

Cable-Tie Ninja
Nov 2, 2019
How long do you think it'll be before the Vert prototype? I will be building a new system when the 3080ti/zen 3 are available

Madhawk1995

Average Stuffer
Sep 9, 2019
How long do you think it'll be before the Vert prototype? I will be building a new system when the 3080ti/zen 3 are available
My personal opinion don't expect the final version of this case for sale till Q2 2021.
So, if you really want that build around October 2020. You're going to purchasing another case for sure. Only Wahaha360, can provide you the exact dates. Most likely I think you will see a random upload of the prototype rather than a date. But, still a while away.