Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

BRSxIgnition

Master of Cramming
Mar 15, 2020
Has there not been any statement about the QC issues with the latest batch?

I've been seeing a few issue posts now on the subreddit regarding mismatched finishes, scratches, bends, and incorrect MB standoffs.

I hope my E-White order doesn't have any of those issues. (Late December 2020, Early January 2021)

Reactions: DrHudacris

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
Exact insight I needed around config, really appreciated.
Final q - do you know why you saw the 5c increase moving to the 240mm AIO? (presuming this is not related to the quality of the chosen AIO's). Was it due to the needed fan size for under the radiator vs a bigger one next to it?
Because there was no longer a fan that had unimpeded airflow to exhaust the GPU's hot air.
When you put a radiator in front of the fan, that reduces the fan's ability to exhaust other air from inside the case, so the GPU's hot air was not being exhausted out of the case as effectively as the 120mm AIO + case fan configuration

Reactions: moulderine

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
is this yet another case of me getting too in the weeds on something? happens a lot.

Also which GSkills did you get and will they work in 3slot mode (read: are they under 40ish mm in height)
Well, I think that 4000+ mhz sells as being a big number and the newest but it's better to have like 3600 with good timings.
It directly affects latency.
Yeah they'll work with 3 slot mode. Or at least in my case it does. I have a black T1 here and looking at that exact setup.
I have the tubes routed underneath though. Looks better to me than obstructing the rgb's.
I've bought a similar set for a second case.

I have these: F4-3600C16D-32GTZN

They have them in 16gb too, I noticed that was what you were going to buy.
Won't deny that lpr will be easier to use in every setup though but just saying that this is what my choice and opinion was.

Cable for the cpu is a bit to the side here to show the creator of the M2426 his product in use.

Last edited:
Reactions: hetvler

hetvler

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 13, 2019
Well, I think that 4000+ mhz sells as being a big number and the newest but it's better to have like 3600 with good timings.
It directly affects latency.
Yeah they'll work with 3 slot mode. Or at least in my case it does. I have a black T1 here and looking at that exact setup.
I have the tubes routed underneath though. Looks better to me than obstructing the rgb's.
I've bought a similar set for a second case.

I have these: F4-3600C16D-32GTZN

They have them in 16gb too, I noticed that was what you were going to buy.
Won't deny that lpr will be easier to use in every setup though but just saying that this is what my choice and opinion was.

Cable for the cpu is a bit to the side here to show the creator of the M2426 his product in use.

oh interesting I didn’t realize the tubes could rouya down like that. I guess I can get any ram I want! The world is my oyster!

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
oh interesting I didn’t realize the tubes could rouya down like that. I guess I can get any ram I want! The world is my oyster!
As long as you can route the tubes that way and the tubes are long enough. With an AIO this isn't really possible on AMD because of the AM4 mounting system.
Custom loops can route this way easily because they can make the tubes go wherever you want, can't always do that with an AIO.

Reactions: PKAWA

hetvler

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 13, 2019
As long as you can route the tubes that way and the tubes are long enough. With an AIO this isn't really possible on AMD because of the AM4 mounting system.
Custom loops can route this way easily because they can make the tubes go wherever you want, can't always do that with an AIO.
Oh are those not the stock lt240 tubes? I saw the springs I assumed they were. Thanks for the warning!

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
Oh are those not the stock lt240 tubes? I saw the springs I assumed they were. Thanks for the warning!
Doesn't look like it. The stock tubes are glossy, and they also exit with a 90 degree angle from the pump, the ones in that picture go straight down. I also don't see the quick disconnect fitting.

Reactions: PKAWA and hetvler

max31092

Average Stuffer
Mar 1, 2020
LT240 owner: They don't look stock to me but the poster can clarify it.

It is really hard to fit it in 2-slot without custom cables and maybe new fittings. This might be to the AM4 mounting.

Reactions: hetvler

hetvler

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 13, 2019
LT240 owner: They don't look stock to me but the poster can clarify it.

It is really hard to fit it in 2-slot without custom cables and maybe new fittings. This might be to the AM4 mounting.

I’m an owner too I just haven’t opened it yet ?

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
They are aftermarket tygon R6010 tubes.
People in this thread found a problem with the plasticizer in the tubes clogging up the pump.
So it's recommended to change the tubes anyway. For this route I needed 1m of tube, 1L cryofuel clear, and an additional 30cm spring.

Navic is right, this is the Asus x370 board with an 8700K. I don't know if it will fit with the AMD brackets.
Never thought about that before Navic mentioned it too.
Looking at the pictures it should though.

For the radiator I used one normal fitting and one 45 degree fitting above the gpu.
If you go this way I suggest buying all fittings new. You won't get them of without severely damaging them.

The quick disconnects have been left out of the loop because I don't need them, and heard stories of them leaking.
Other than that, I don't think they'll fit in 3 slot mode.

For my next build I'm using the aquanaut with ek DDC pump

Last edited:

HisAirness_23

Efficiency Noob
Oct 20, 2020
There was a poll for the side panel color and light silver was the winner (wasn't 50% though, I suggest a run off election? lol) So light silver will be the side panel color for the E-white. Also the expense is due to the more expensive coating process of E-white. I'm not knowledgeable in this area, but it is a more involved and expensive process, and is more durable than anodization.
Yeah, I was aware of that, just didn't know which panel won so thanks. Not really a fan of the choice though. And you cannot change the color of the side panels and have to purchase it like that. Yes, seems like thats the reason.
For about 300 € after shipping this case is too expensive for me. I will go for sth different, maybe the Acat X1/X2 or AKLLA A4V2/Pro through Superbuy.

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
It is a very expensive case. The cnc work does make it expensive so the cost is very probably justified. But it's hard to shell out 300 euro with shipping and import taxes just for the case when for example my last case was a nzxt h500 and only 80 euro with glass panel, fans etc.
That Acat looks very nice too. I liked the green ghost S1 but could never find it.

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
Long shot, but is there anybody that can help me get this low profile connector?

I have found the case, the acat X1.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Reactions: eedev

thelaughingman

SFF Guru
Jul 14, 2018
Long shot, but is there anybody that can help me get this low profile connector?

better go to the Taobao thread

STLamy

Efficiency Noob
Jan 4, 2020
Anyone have the measurement for a custom PCIE cable for the new 3080 FE? routing around the GPU, and taking into account the more central port it’s looks as if 20cm isn’t enough.

Cheers

ciaran clare

Average Stuffer
Jul 28, 2020
Just got round to building the case, two issues. none of the instructions or videos on youtube are very clear on which screws to use a different parts, do i use long or short screws for which parts... Also am i supposed to have a longer standoff for 3 slot graphics cards? in the optium techs assembly video their is an extra long standoff for 3 slot... i dont seem to have this

Reactions: dream3

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
Just got round to building the case, two issues. none of the instructions or videos on youtube are very clear on which screws to use a different parts, do i use long or short screws for which parts... Also am i supposed to have a longer standoff for 3 slot graphics cards? in the optium techs assembly video their is an extra long standoff for 3 slot... i dont seem to have this
You use 2 long stand offs for the 3 slot. And my logic for screws were use the longest screws that don't bottom out or stick out the other side for each individual hole.

Mao_Setzer

Trash Compacter
Jul 10, 2019

You can buy one low profile on Aliexpress
Power Cable