Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Gerold

Cable-Tie Ninja
Mar 19, 2020
www.instagram.com
Merely pointing out that with a little own initiative you can easily figure that calculation out.
I even delivered the basic equation, just swap the words with the actual numbers.
No snapping happening. :)

Didn't interpret your "That's for two-slot GPU configuration..." as a helpful addition to my post above, I'm sorry.
Instead it felt a little like complaining.

Last edited:

Dahatsi

Case Bender
New User
Apr 16, 2020
After reading and lurking this thread for about 3 months now it is still not clear to me if the Power button is included ? and were to buy it or if it uses Standard dimensions

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
If you want, pslate sells them already assembled and sleeved
I will note for the pslate power button, that it is a bit long, and while this isn't a problem if you're using a 120mm radiator, it can be a problem for longer 240mm radiators. It's about 45mm long for context.
If this isn't a problem for you, then they are very high quality and I do recommend them.

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
I will note for the pslate power button, that it is a bit long, and while this isn't a problem if you're using a 120mm radiator, it can be a problem for longer 240mm radiators. It's about 45mm long for context.
If this isn't a problem for you, then they are very high quality and I do recommend them.

What length would you recommend? I'll ask @pslate if he can add that option to his website

wallsofjericho

Chassis Packer
May 6, 2020
Finally done building 1 setup ?
This is one of many plans to test the formd t1

FormD t1 Build Log
Will post temp later

Nice build ?
I smiled about the cable part ?
Do you plan to undervolt the gpu? I am very eager to see your temps of the 2080ti under (gaming) load.

Killdoc

Trash Compacter
Mar 25, 2020
Finally done building 1 setup ?
This is one of many plans to test the formd t1

FormD t1 Build Log
Will post temp later
Your setup and mine should be fairly similar. I have the same motherboard, CPU and power supply. My 2080Ti is an EVGA Black, my memory sticks are GSkills, and I just received a LT 240 solo. Really want to know your temps!!!!!

Reactions: Odd_Fox

hetvler

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 13, 2019
Can we get all the builds added to the first message moving forward? It would be nice to have a repo of all the possibilities in this thing.

Maybe not of all you psychos trying a million cooling configs but just the people showing off the completed builds.

AKA I'm looking for a build to show my friend to try and get him to buy the case as well but I can't find the one I'm looking for lol

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
What length would you recommend? I'll ask @pslate if he can add that option to his website
Anything below 35mm for the entire thing (excluding the wires) should be good, because that's about how long the power cable extension thing is. The shorter, the better. This is the power button I bought from him, and this is what mine looks like. Part of the button and the wire is actually going into the indent in the corner of the fan. Maybe the grey thing can be shortened a bit, because I dont see that in his photos.

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
Anything below 35mm for the entire thing (excluding the wires) should be good, because that's about how long the power cable extension thing is. The shorter, the better. This is the power button I bought from him, and this is what mine looks like. Part of the button and the wire is actually going into the indent in the corner of the fan. Maybe the grey thing can be shortened a bit, because I dont see that in his photos.

I ordered the same one and I mentioned in the comments when ordering it's for the T1 so it should be ok

I sent him a message with your recommendation, since he has the case he can measure it too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Navic

xkruz

Average Stuffer
Apr 1, 2020
Nice build ?
I smiled about the cable part ?
Do you plan to undervolt the gpu? I am very eager to see your temps of the 2080ti under (gaming) load.
Thank you, I've done a quick test and the CPU max temp were 75°C (4.8ghz OC) and GPU 79°C
Beautiful photos! I still can’t get enough of seeing this case filmed/photographed nicely even though I have one lol.
Thank you! This is my first time photographing product other than food ?
Your setup and mine should be fairly similar. I have the same motherboard, CPU and power supply. My 2080Ti is an EVGA Black, my memory sticks are GSkills, and I just received a LT 240 solo. Really want to know your temps!!!!!
I've done a quick test and the CPU max temp were 75°C (4.8ghz OC) and GPU 79°C I think I should undervolt the 2080ti