Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
Of course!! Here the screenshot how to do, and my actual monitoring situation! Not bad! the Delta!!

@Navic ANd you can also create a virtual sensor based on formulas! Here mine for the DELTA Ambient Temperature-Water Temp Average.
So you can setup the fan curve based on really a lot of thing!
That's some powerful software, gonna have to get that then.
Much nicer that SpeedFan
It's a shame there isn't something similar, but this is as close as I'm gonna get without getting one of the NZXT or Corsair fan controllers.

Reactions: fabio

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
Cool build. How's the pump noise?
SO, at 60% of the speed, I've measured average 31.5db for the entire system. It's way more silent than It used to be!!

Cronos83

Average Stuffer
Mar 13, 2020

With the EKWB MX 3.1 PMW?
How was the Eisbaes LT Solo doing compared to the MX 3.1?

And... Did you measure the exact clearance for Radiator+Fans?
@Wahaha360 said something about 42mm combined.
But Ali squeezed in 30mm Rad + 16mm Fans, which wasn't ideal... (he said 1mm too much).

Can 45mm be done without any issues or is it really 42mm?

Last edited:

Doppler9

Caliper Novice
Feb 12, 2020
(Damned the XE, I was really looking forward to see it's performance!)
Testing the system a bit and then I'll fill it!

Added an AquaComputer flow meter, swapped the DDC 3.25 (I think it has an issue with the RPM, I cannot red the speed or change the PMW through the QUADRO) for a EKWB MX 3.1 PMW.

One of the two AquaComputer thermal sensor was broken, so I had to replace it as well (today maybe was better to stay in. front of the TV, really!! ? @Proflucifer).

Add the fill/drain valve as well.

I'VE finished the zip-tie! Hoping will be not needed! ?

Checking your amazing build updates has become my favorite pastime... keep up the good work and please keep sharing!

Proflucifer

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 13, 2020
Btw I wasn't trying to be mean when I said @fabio might have a spending problem. I get it's a hobby. I also get that it's a much more productive hobby than sitting in front of a TV all day. I just meant that some of his stuff seems excessive. I guess it's a small price for all the knowledge gained from his stuff tho.

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
And... Did you measure the exact clearance for Radiator+Fans?
@Wahaha360 said something about 42mm combined.
But Ali squeezed in 30mm Rad + 16mm Fans, which wasn't ideal... (he said 1mm too much).

Can 45mm be done without any issues or is it really 42mm?

I just checked the depth through the top panel down to the edge of the motherboard; 45 mm (assuming 1mm panel thickness). There are some challenges though, as the width of this space is narrower than 120mm. The space from panel to bracket is 43mm, i guess if you don't use brackets at all it's 44mm.

For now, I'm running slim Noctuas, chromax thanks to @pwnedundies ! Attached Phanteks halos as well. So that's 20.5 mm radiator + 15mm fan (no rubber pads) + 6mm Phanteks Halo= 41.5mm.

Btw I wasn't trying to be mean when I said @fabio might have a spending problem. I get it's a hobby. I also get that it's a much more productive hobby than sitting in front of a TV all day. I just meant that some of his stuff seems excessive. I guess it's a small price for all the knowledge gained from his stuff tho.

I think it's best not to assume things of others. @fabio could be very wealthy, a water-cooling enthusiastic extraordinaire, or wants a quiet compute PC for his work or something else. Or all of the above.

I'm over here playing Halo Master Chief collection with a 1080ti. GPU doesn't even hit max clocks.

threestripevida

Airflow Optimizer
Mar 28, 2017
I just checked the depth through the top panel down to the edge of the motherboard; 45 mm (assuming 1mm panel thickness). There are some challenges though, as the width of this space is narrower than 120mm. The space from panel to bracket is 43mm, i guess if you don't use brackets at all it's 44mm.

For now, I'm running slim Noctuas, chromax thanks to @pwnedundies ! Attached Phanteks halos as well. So that's 20.5 mm radiator + 15mm fan (no rubber pads) + 6mm Phanteks Halo= 41.5mm.

I think it's best not to assume things of others. @fabio could be very wealthy, a water-cooling enthusiastic extraordinaire, or wants a quiet compute PC for his work or something else. Or all of the above.

I'm over here playing Halo Master Chief collection with a 1080ti. GPU doesn't even hit max clocks.

We gonna play some Halo??

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
wow this thing looks awesome, gotta get my hands on one :D
And it's "cheap"! 40EUR in EU.
The AquaSuite software is included for every compatible accessories with an USB internal connection. So, if you buy also a Flow Meter with an integrated USB controller, the software is included with free upgrades for a period based on the class of the device bought.
After, IF you want to keep the upgrading service, you pay 9 EUR one year, 15 for 2 years, Or buy another device. But the version you had before the expiration of your upgrade service, is for life, so, it's not a big deal if it's working ? .

BTWm here you can find the sensors, flow, pressure, temp, etc.

I have the last of the list, an "Flow sensor high flow G1/4 for aquaero, aquastream XT ultra and poweradjust" + the "Flow 3 PIN cable that is not included.
I've chosen this because I had the QUADRO so I can connect them, but of course you can buy also only the Flow Sensor with the USB connection.It's the same

BTW, here you can see how can be compact the system even with a 40mm rad (the only sticking out part is the flow connector).
Under AIDA stressing both GPU and CPU for 60 minutes I got only 10 degrees of DELTA between the coolant and the ambient temperature, MAX 77 degree for the CPU and 47 degrees for the GPU.
So eager to try the XE!!

panzermuffin

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 9, 2018
And it's "cheap"! 40EUR in EU.
The AquaSuite software is included for every compatible accessories with an USB internal connection. So, if you buy also a Flow Meter with an integrated USB controller, the software is included with free upgrades for a period based on the class of the device bought.
After, IF you want to keep the upgrading service, you pay 9 EUR one year, 15 for 2 years, Or buy another device. But the version you had before the expiration of your upgrade service, is for life, so, it's not a big deal if it's working ? .

BTWm here you can find the sensors, flow, pressure, temp, etc.

I have the last of the list, an "Flow sensor high flow G1/4 for aquaero, aquastream XT ultra and poweradjust" + the "Flow 3 PIN cable that is not included.
I've chosen this because I had the QUADRO so I can connect them, but of course you can buy also only the Flow Sensor with the USB connection.It's the same

BTW, here you can see how can be compact the system even with a 40mm rad (the only sticking out part is the flow connector).
Under AIDA stressing both GPU and CPU for 60 minutes I got only 10 degrees of DELTA between the coolant and the ambient temperature, MAX 77 degree for the CPU and 47 degrees for the GPU.
So eager to try the XE!!

My body is reacting.

Can you make a photo with sidepanels attached from the top/profile? I'd like to know how it looks from above.

Reactions: DrHudacris

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
My body is reacting.

Can you make a photo with sidepanels attached from the top/profile? I'd like to know how it looks from above.
The main problem with the side panel is that you need to rise 5/6mm more the FAN to have the clearance to have the panel in place, because this ticker radiators are 130 wide at least.
From the GPU side, the pump is just 1 mm out of the front panel. BUT this is because I've used 16mm fittings and go against the GPU in this configuration
Of course If you use the standard 13/10, it can be push more inside and you can close the panel.
Do you still want the top pictures?

panzermuffin

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 9, 2018
The main problem with the side panel is that you need to rise 5/6mm more the FAN to have the clearance to have the panel in place, because this ticker radiators are 130 wide at least.
From the GPU side, the pump is just 1 mm out of the front panel. BUT this is because I've used 16mm fittings and go against the GPU in this configuration
Of course If you use the standard 13/10, it can be push more inside and you can close the panel.

Damn, thank you for the photos! I'll propably let it run on air until AMD socket AM5 and then make a custom loop anyways.

kazuma86

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 12, 2020

Hmm, I think there is possibilities tophat design with this setup.. since T1 have a huge potential

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
Hmm, I think there is possibilities tophat design with this setup.. since T1 have a huge potential
Actually I hope not!
1/5 people will try to do crazy thing I guess!
All the others will use it with AIO or small custom loop.
A Top hat will ruin the front aesthetic IMO! And there will be a P1 that we know will support 30mm 280mm radiators!

kazuma86

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 12, 2020
Actually I hope not!
A Top hat will ruin the front aesthetic IMO! And there will be a P1 that we know will support 30mm 280mm radiators!

Hmm, i dont wanna ruin this case with 3rd party design. I will consider P1 if i want do a crazy think.

Gerold

Cable-Tie Ninja
Mar 19, 2020
www.instagram.com
Actually I hope not!
so much this ?
I love the the combination of simplicity, compatibility and still ease of use at this small scale.
For everything else you can go into bench-mode, as @fabio has shown many times :)

MisterJester

Caliper Novice
Apr 15, 2020
so much this ?
I love the the combination of simplicity, compatibility and still ease of use at this small scale.
For everything else you can go into bench-mode, as @fabio has shown many times :)
I’m actually insterested in this case because I don’t have to use a tophat to fit a decent aio or larger than average gpu. Otherwise, I would’ve just grabbed the Ghost S1.