Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
@Wahaha360 I have the same problem with the 3 slots GPU. For 1/2 mm, even pressing hard and forcing, I cannot mount it. I've secured the GPUs directly to the frame with the thumb screws.

Maybe can be fixed in the V1.2 of the case?

Update: everything should fit now

Added to GPU Tab and SFX changes to V1.1 update.

@Wahaha360 can you approve my id in QQ group? already request with QQ 956043140, thx in advance

Please check my DM for you, I'm from Indonesia.. so I dont have QQ account, also i'm asking my friend to buy this case.. :'(

Sorry, been busy, so told @3feetcat was handle it, but we are sold out.

Last edited:

Dynamic3

Efficiency Noob
Feb 21, 2020
In case anyone wants to know, the new EK-AIOs will fit, the question is will it perform better than the LT240.

How are the specs of this block/pump combo relative to the LT240? Rather, can it (on paper) support a GPU that's simply routed in as the LT240 can?

Full disclosure: this will by my maiden watercooled build.

Tofudle

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Apr 6, 2020
Hello, i plan to eventually make a build in the FormD-T1 but i had a couple questions hoping you more seasoned enthusiast would have answers for.
-How picky is the sidearm with 120 aio's, what are known ones that work and known ones to keep away from
-Whats the deal with the magnets for the side panels? do we need to buy them separately with a hopefully attached site or whatever it may be or is it for convenience and not necessary
-With a motherboard like the Asus ROG Strix X570 -i with a beefy x570 chip set heat sink (i think?), could it fit the Eisber LT pump block? or would the fittings clash?
-is it possible to do PCI -e Bifurcation with a two slot graphics card so i could maybe even fit a capture card to?, also i saw a cable for almost 100$, is there something cheaper that still doesn't impact performance in any noticeable way?
P.S. i may have more questions later XD

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
Hello, i plan to eventually make a build in the FormD-T1 but i had a couple questions hoping you more seasoned enthusiast would have answers for.
-How picky is the sidearm with 120 aio's, what are known ones that work and known ones to keep away from
-Whats the deal with the magnets for the side panels? do we need to buy them separately with a hopefully attached site or whatever it may be or is it for convenience and not necessary
-With a motherboard like the Asus ROG Strix X570 -i with a beefy x570 chip set heat sink (i think?), could it fit the Eisber LT pump block? or would the fittings clash?
-is it possible to do PCI -e Bifurcation with a two slot graphics card so i could maybe even fit a capture card to?, also i saw a cable for almost 100$, is there something cheaper that still doesn't impact performance in any noticeable way?
P.S. i may have more questions later XD
Most 120mm AIO's like the Corsair H60 will fit under the right circumstances. I covered my experience when I "reviewed" the case. For most people, there should be little to no problems.
There are no magnets for the side panels, they slot into the top and bottom panels. I suggest watching OptimumTech's video on the case for more information
Yes it is possible to do Bifurcation if you have the right board (I don't think ASUS allows for it, but Aorus does), one of the owners of the case @fabio has done such a thing. Look here to see his build log.
Finally, please check the first page, first post, and it will most likely answer a lot of your questions.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Last edited:

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
How are the specs of this block/pump combo relative to the LT240? Rather, can it (on paper) support a GPU that's simply routed in as the LT240 can?

Do you know if that AIO can be expanded using normal 1/4 fittings to add a GPU into the loop later on like the LT240 can?

EK-AIO has a better pump in theory, and better RGB.

However, it is not modular (taken apart) unlike Alpahcool LT240, and it uses an aluminum radiator.

So I suspect it should perform worse, but prob within 1-2C, so it's insignificant.