Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Update 2020-02-18 : 240 AIO questions will not end ?‍♂️, ONLY ONE 240 AIO FITS - Alpahcool LT240, but 240 AIO is not officially supported!

microchevron

Case Bender
New User
Feb 18, 2020
Good evening all! I'm new to this forum, and I was curious if a person like me has a chance in the Test Shipping if I applied? I'm over in Washington State in the US. Also, is there an official launch date for this case? Thanks!

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
Good evening all! I'm new to this forum, and I was curious if a person like me has a chance in the Test Shipping if I applied? I'm over in Washington State in the US. Also, is there an official launch date for this case? Thanks!

Welcome to the forum. If you want the notes of the thread, read the first post and you should find 90% of the info your looking for. If you have any questions ask away.

You can try but the test shipping is up to @Wahaha360 and he's looking for something specific.

The launch date is VERY dependent on the situation in China where the case is manufactured.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015

WA, USA is not a Testing Shipping target location, only the areas in the Google Form are targets.

I made an exception for PBJ because he has been here since beginning. I give special consideration for people who has been participating on the thread since the beginning.

For Test Shipping, # of post on this thread from start to February 10th, 2020 is #1 requirement, and PBJ, fabio, Vaux, prava, DrHudacris, Brude27, FunkEngine, these guys have been here for while.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
any updates on morpheus?

The Morpheus II in theory should fit in 3-Slot GPU mode (*only).

bigben, hetvler, Boil, madejackson also asked about this.

Maybe I just need to meet SirJack this weekend and test fit his Morpheus II, that will put this question to bed.

Also, anyone in Taipei with Accelero Xtreme III? It should also fit in 3-Slot GPU mode (*only).

Reactions: ExplodingWaffle101

heckinwoofer

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Dec 14, 2017
Update 2020-02-18 : 240 AIO questions will not end ?‍♂️, ONLY ONE 240 AIO FITS - Alpahcool LT240, but 240 AIO is not officially supported!

Since the size of the quick release connector seems to be the only issue for the second config, do you think using low profile/no heatsink RAM will give enough clearance? Trident Z = 44mm, without heatsink = 31mm. And maybe with thinner, custom PSU cables as well.

Van0

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 29, 2019
I'd love to try a full custom loop with the LT240, similar to Optimum Tech's video but with the radiator fans on the default side and the GPU side in 3-slot mode to avoid the issue he's having / had previously of the fittings being too wide on the GPU side in 2-slot mode. It would also solve the issue with the quick release connected being unable to fit in that mode as well.

Proflucifer

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 13, 2020
Welcome to the forum. If you want the notes of the thread, read the first post and you should find 90% of the info your looking for. If you have any questions ask away.

You can try but the test shipping is up to @Wahaha360 and he's looking for something specific.

The launch date is VERY dependent on the situation in China where the case is manufactured.
Do you know what city the cases are manufactured in? I live in Shanghai and the situation is getting much better. Many people are back outside and the city is becoming much busier. If the manufacturing is in Wuhan then I think the case would take a while to get back up.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Do you know what city the cases are manufactured in? I live in Shanghai and the situation is getting much better. Many people are back outside and the city is becoming much busier. If the manufacturing is in Wuhan then I think the case would take a while to get back up.

NDA agreement - I cannot say.

Manufacturer is busy in Feb & March, so we are not getting any machine time until April probably. To achieve this price, I have to use excess capacity, and excess capacity is unpredictable. Alternative is to charge $260+ for the case, then we can pay factory regular price, then we can make cases sooner.

My warehouse is not working until mid march, so we are not shipping until earliest mid March.