Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Kazker

Caliper Novice
Feb 13, 2020
Hi, what do I have to do to get one? I want to build a ryzen 9 3950x in there :) It is recommended with a 120mm radiator ? I love this case!

Proflucifer

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 13, 2020
1. Be patient
2. See step 1

There are delays due to coronavirus and limited supply at first.
More like

X=1
List x= be patient
For I in range (1,000,000,000)
List x+1=see step x
X= x+1

Before any experience coders say this is incorrect. I know, I'm an 8th grader who only has almost no experience with coding. Cut me some slack.

Reactions: DrHudacris

cablez

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jan 21, 2020
Is there anyone from Turkey? Looks like I'm the only one in the google sheet. Looking forward to get the case and try custom loop with LT240

enigma715

What's an ITX?
Feb 16, 2020
Wow, what a case. I'm looking into this as my next pc build case. I was going to go bigger, but the Optimum Tech YT vids sealed the deal for me on this beauty. Sorry to hear about all the resellers, but I'm not surprised. Of course, regular enthusiasts can never have nice things. Which means I'll probably have to settle for a TU150 as it's the only thing I can find locally (Toronto Canada).

Spai1298

Cable Smoosher
Nov 26, 2019
Are you going to keep making the all black as well as two tones or whatever come next? or you doing one color then the next and so on?

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
Wow, what a case. I'm looking into this as my next pc build case. I was going to go bigger, but the Optimum Tech YT vids sealed the deal for me on this beauty. Sorry to hear about all the resellers, but I'm not surprised. Of course, regular enthusiasts can never have nice things. Which means I'll probably have to settle for a TU150 as it's the only thing I can find locally (Toronto Canada).

Another Toronto kid :)

Rikardo

Cable Smoosher
Dec 22, 2018
Is the 312.40mm card length exact or is there still a little room? Just curious as my 2080ti is 314mm long... ?

Spai1298

Cable Smoosher
Nov 26, 2019
Read the first post please.

I went through this whole forum on Friday page by page. The first most asked question was availability and the second was the two tone.
I’ve read it and i’m just not seeing if he says whether he’s going to keep making the black as well and whatever comes next or stop selling the black and move on to the next. I’ll try reading through it again though

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
I’ve read it and i’m just not seeing if he says whether he’s going to keep making the black as well and whatever comes next or stop selling the black and move on to the next. I’ll try reading through it again though

He will continue to make the black along side the two tone

• Love
Reactions: Spai1298