Airflow Optimizer
Jan 12, 2020
IDK this will be work or not, but maybe you can try this
--
1. Clear your data first
2. Login into your Google account
3. Connect with you credit card
4. And prepare for the "battle"

I'm not doing poin 1, but point 2 already connected with my google id + my GPay already connected with my CC..

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
Right now one retailer only has the 5V in stock. Do you think I should wait for the 12V to restock?
What is the performance difference?
There's no performance difference, but your motherboard fan headers are on a 12V system. Zero reason to get the 5V unless you want to risk blowing out the motor with over voltage.

Reactions: pwnedundies

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
Feb 23, 2015
2020-07-18: T1 Reserve and E-White color

If you made a post on this thread before 2020-02-04 Optimum Tech video, we have reserved T1 inventory for you. gwertheim will be handling the ordering process. gwertheim will also reach out to those from the T1 Reserve Survey that qualifies for the cutoff.

For those waiting on a white color option. T1 E-White sample has arrived. We will also be making a Cerakote or equivalent sample made for comparison.

Last edited:

joeybloggs

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jul 18, 2020
Hi there, I'm currently rocking a build in the node 202. I have a 3600x and rx590. I'm concerned of the clearances of my gpu if i got this case. I have a Sapphire nitro+ rx590 SE and wondered if it would fit. If it's tight, is there any 90 degree power cable adaptors anywhere? I won't be ordering until September/October, but i am pretty set on this case. Thank you everyone

kazuma86

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 12, 2020
2020-07-18: T1 Reserve and E-White color

If you made a post on this thread before 2020-02-05 Optimum Tech video, we have reserved T1 inventory for you. gwertheim will be handling the ordering process. gwertheim will also reach out to those from the T1 Reserve Survey that qualifies for the cutoff.

For those waiting on a white color option. T1 E-White sample has arrived. We will also be making a Cerakote or equivalent sample made for comparison.

Will be open order this week or still waiting until you done with QC? Also are this week is same time for shipping date?
--
Edit question

blindphleb

Average Stuffer
Feb 7, 2018
I find that the market for 120mm aios is much less than the 240mm market, which results in less quality 120mm aios on the market. One fix to this would be the Asetek 650LS. It uses the gen 6 pump, doesn't require sata power, and fits well in the case. You can even customize the plate with a logo and rgb. I realize you probably have your hands full right now, but perhaps you could sell the Asetek 650LS through your site too, similar to how the Asetek 92mm aio is sold.

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
Hi there, I'm currently rocking a build in the node 202. I have a 3600x and rx590. I'm concerned of the clearances of my gpu if i got this case. I have a Sapphire nitro+ rx590 SE and wondered if it would fit. If it's tight, is there any 90 degree power cable adaptors anywhere? I won't be ordering until September/October, but i am pretty set on this case. Thank you everyone

Please take a look at the first post, there is an image with GPU clearance. If you have a question after that, we can try to help you.

Reactions: joeybloggs