Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Ben65050

Case Bender
New User
Apr 30, 2020
the gunmetal grey looks really good, will there be an all-black option in the future? also, do we know how much space is there in the pre-order? Sorry if this has been answered

Reactions: DrHudacris

wnqa

Chassis Packer
Jun 14, 2020
im a noob and confused how watercooled itx builds are without run without a pump... also, can u name best radiators and fittings for the case :3

x111

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Aug 5, 2019
2020-06-15 Color Update 2!

Left to right, Black, Gunmetal Gray, Silve (NOT White).

I didn't order Cerakote White paint, instead a recommended coating process that I don't know the translation to, more durable supposedly (we will see).

I hope that black color will be anodized aluminum and not just a coat of paint as well as any other colors ?

im a noob and confused how watercooled itx builds are without run without a pump... also, can u name best radiators and fittings for the case :3

all AIO have pump.
or you just get it separately.

JinJuu

Efficiency Noob
Jun 15, 2020
Will there be a reverse two-tone available, like a black upper and a silver bottom? Am probably going to flip for better thermals, and I think black on bottom and silver on top looks better than the reverse.

tarrou

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jun 8, 2020

There has been extensive testing of the different cooling options for this case; take a look throughout the thread and you'll probably find more information than you know what do with.

Reactions: DrHudacris

carrefinho

Trash Compacter
May 30, 2020
I hope that black color will be anodized aluminum and not just a coat of paint as well as any other colors ?

all AIO have pump.
or you just get it separately.

If you had read the first post at all it is listed clearly that the black chassis (and new colors) is sand-blasted anodized aluminum. Please do the bare minimum research before coming up with these ridiculous claims.

0Zx

Trash Compacter
Mar 14, 2020
C’mon guys, we’ve been through this before, let’s try to be nice. It’s not like we will make any real difference anyways since the thread title says “READ THE FIRST POST”. Can’t get any clearer than that.

If you would have read the first post it says when someone posts asking a question that is covered in the first post, we must first refer them to the first post.

I don't shitpost in this thread by rule, but please humor me this one exception.

PBJ

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 6, 2019
If you would have read the first post it says when someone posts asking a question that is covered in the first post, we must first refer them to the first post.

I don't shitpost in this thread by rule, but please humor me this one exception.
Well, perhaps I should’ve quoted the post I was referring to. I was just talking about the unnecessary aggressiveness in the post below. I actually agree with referring people to the first post.

If you had read the first post at all it is listed clearly that the black chassis (and new colors) is sand-blasted anodized aluminum. Please do the bare minimum research before coming up with these ridiculous claims.

carrefinho

Trash Compacter
May 30, 2020
Well, perhaps I should've quoted the post I was referring to. I was just talking about the unnecessary aggressiveness in the post below. I actually agree with referring people to the first post.

I do apologize for being too harsh.

I'm totally cool with people asking questions answered in the first post and following posts as a 376-page thread can be intimidating at times and hard to sort through. That said, not trying to make this personal, but this isn't the first offense, and the user had been warned by mods before. There is no respect towards efforts put into this project from this user's previous posts asking for DAN-A4 style side panels and calling the mesh panels "cheap" (in a rather aggressive and assertive tone) without ever actually getting their hands on a production sample. This time it merely adds to the level of arrogance and non-compliance to the simplest rules that I think my reply might be somewhat justified.

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020

I'm totally cool with people asking questions answered in the first post and following posts as a 376-page thread can be intimidating at times and hard to sort through. That said, not trying to make this personal, but this isn't the first offense, and the user had been warned by mods before. There is no respect towards efforts put into this project from this user's previous posts asking for DAN-A4 style side panels and calling the mesh panels "cheap" (in a rather aggressive and assertive tone) without ever actually getting their hands on a production sample. This time it merely adds to the level of arrogance and non-compliance to the simplest rules that I think my reply might be somewhat justified.
For what it's worth I completely agree.

PBJ

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 6, 2019

Now that you mention it, I do remember all those instances you refer to. There are so many users, that it’s hard to keep up with who says what.

If that’s the case, that he has nothing better to do than piss people off in an sff forum then perhaps we should ignore him or refer him to the first page at best.

Lastly, while appreciated, there’s nothing to apologize for. If the dude’s trolling than I apologize for taking the bait. Have a nice day!

thelaughingman

SFF Guru
Jul 14, 2018
is making custom water cooling for this case with corsair h100 a good idea? (i cant buy aphacool rn)
take measurements of your block and rad and compare to the spec in 1st post, then compare tube length, diameter of your AIO with the LT240 as reference. I doubt anybody has ever tested H100 with T1 to say it's a good or bad idea.

altair0319

Cable Smoosher
Jun 5, 2020
is making custom water cooling for this case with corsair h100 a good idea? (i cant buy aphacool rn)
here's a spreadsheet of possible fit AIO from @theexplainer I have h100 in hand if you need me to measure it, I'm also planning to use it once I can get the case in preorder, and I can let you know the results. just don't know when or whether I will get the case.