Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Jawaiian

Cable Smoosher
Oct 25, 2019
I'll put my hand up for Australia. There are a few before me but just in case.
Have a M1. Would be willing to do a custom water cooled build if I got this case

Reactions: ZivZulander

Jayanth

Chassis Packer
Sep 12, 2019
I would love to test for USA, Massachusetts :)

I should add, I have built full water cooling loops in NCASE m1 an ghost s1. I have the lt240 and extra tubing and fittings for this case. Did a test build with all the components in a ghost (with top hat), sold the ghost, and have been waiting with my build all naked on my desk for this case :D

Last edited:

Arboreal

King of Cable Management
Silver Supporter
Oct 11, 2015

@SSJ4, Cerakote white could be interesting as alternative to Silver.

Great to see the project developing, and relieved to see the UK slot has been requested, as I have no money at the moment!
Having seen what @dondan is up to with the 'New' C4, I was amused to see that this case uses the 'opposite' vent pattern. i.e. slots on the side and dots on the top! ?

hprantis

Caliper Novice
Feb 6, 2020
For what it’s worth, I’d love to test for USA - Massachusetts. I owned a M1 around 2 years ago, but haven’t used sff since. Looking to go back to sff with this case.

oreg

Chassis Packer
Nov 27, 2017
I would throw myself in the lottery pot for Germany here, unfortunately a silent lurker in this thread, but I do own a Ghost S1 from their intial Kickstarter batch. Would plan for an air cooled build in the T1. Think my chances are pretty low but if you never try you never know.

lerues

Cable Smoosher
Feb 24, 2019
USA-TX here. Been on the forum and following this thread since the beginning (also, still hoping for the Mach1), but haven't commented much. I own an S1 and an A4. I don't have plans to use the LT240 however.

Tchongy

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jan 24, 2020
I would like to test it, I'm from France and already have a ghost S1. I posted only once on this thread, asking which setup would be the most silent one. Since the answer was not really known I'm planning to test several setups (aircooling+watercooling).

FlexplaysMods

Case Bender
New User
Feb 11, 2020
Well, as some volunteered for Germany already, I would do so as well. I'm following this thread since mid 2019 but never commented on here, so here I am haha.
I'm planning on doing a custom loop in that case, or the LT240 variation ;) . I'm not new to modding cases, but for now i want to get into SFF cases for sure. Don't own a case thats listed sadly.

notbitcoin

Average Stuffer
Aug 3, 2019
i'll put in for texas as well.

don't have an m1 / a4 / s1, but i did begin to convert my p115ea into a t1-ish layout on sunday (~315mm length & ~41mm between mobo and top panel) so i could start working on my custom loop and get rough measurements for psu cables-

obviously i'd prefer to be able to do it in the real thing though.

denys_349

Chassis Packer
Feb 11, 2020
Update 2020-02-11 : Looking for T1 customers in the following countries to TEST Shipping! Offer ends Sunday, 2020-02-16 12:00 PST (UTC-8)

Priority will be given in the following order:
1. # of post on this thread from start to February 10th, 2020
2. customer who owns either an M1, A4 or Ghost S1 or a sandwich layout case
3. people who are building custom water loops using LT240

Australia - 1 slot available
Austria - 1 slot available
Canada - 1 slot available
Denmark - 1 slot available
Finland - 1 slot available
France - 1 slot available
Germany - 1 slot available
United Kingdom - 1 slot available
Hong Kong - 1 slot available
Israel - 1 slot available
Italy - 1 slot available
Japan - 1 slot available
Korea, South - 1 slot available
Malaysia - 1 slot available
Netherlands - 1 slot available
New Zealand - 1 slot available
Norway - 1 slot available
Philippines - 1 slot available
Poland - 1 slot available
Portugal - 1 slot available
Russia - 1 slot available
Saudi Arabia - 1 slot available
Singapore - 1 slot available
Spain - 1 slot available
Sweden - 1 slot available
Switzerland - 1 slot available
Taiwan - 1 slot available
Thailand - 1 slot available
Turkey - 1 slot available
USA - California, 1 slot available
USA - Texas, 1 slot available
USA - NYC/CT/MA , USA, 1 slot available
Ukraine - 1 slot available
I'm from the Ukraine and interested in the T1, just registered here, and follow the thread only after OT review so it's my first post.
Currently have a build in a silverstone raven rvz01-e, not a sandwich layout obviously, but still mini-itx.
Going to buy an LT240, if i'll get one of the T1's, but don't have plans for the full custom loop at the moment, so CPU only.

Last edited: