Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

hetvler

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 13, 2019
Anyone in the previous versions of the case want some custom 8 pin cables for the SF750 and the TUF cards?

i don’t remember how much I paid for them so they’re yours free of charge lol

with 2.0 accommodating ROG STRIX cards I’ll probably get one of those instead.

Edit: I assume they’ll also work in the sandwich layout of the new case too

Stinkybear

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Apr 7, 2020
Anyone in the previous versions of the case want some custom 8 pin cables for the SF750 and the TUF cards?

i don’t remember how much I paid for them so they’re yours free of charge lol

with 2.0 accommodating ROG STRIX cards I’ll probably get one of those instead.

Edit: I assume they’ll also work in the sandwich layout of the new case too
I'd be down. I have v1.1. I have a single custom 8pin but it is lacking for the card I have now.

hetvler

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 13, 2019
Why not you use them for the Strix? I guess you would need 1 more 8 pin.
my understanding is that the pslate customs are card specific re: length so I assumed they wouldn't work. oh well. happy to buy more and support someone who enables the hobby

I have a Corsair SF750 but also know that PSU cables are specific.

excellent, PM me address and I'll get them out within the next week.

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
my understanding is that the pslate customs are card specific re: length so I assumed they wouldn't work. oh well. happy to buy more and support someone who enables the hobby

I think the connector location on both of those cards are close enough that they can be reused. 🤷‍♂️

Tuscany

Cable-Tie Ninja
Apr 26, 2020
I have fairly unrelated question - what does 2.5-15mm in the material stands for? Is it variable thickness, or the thickness is 15mm and 2.5 means something else?

ScottSimply

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 15, 2021
I have fairly unrelated question - what does 2.5-15mm in the material stands for? Is it variable thickness, or the thickness is 15mm and 2.5 means something else?
What exactly is the context of this? It rings a bell, but I don't remember where I've seen it now.

Reactions: Tuscany

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
Different panels are made from different material stock. Eg: front and rear frames are machined from thicker stock (15mm) vs the side panel (2.5mm). Does not mean that that panel is that thick throughout, just what the sheet started off.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tuscany

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Basically what @scott123512359 said.

CNC allows us to make 3D shapes, so we can selectively reinforce areas, the end results is a wide range of material thickness.

Last edited:

Cheezo

Trash Compacter
Sep 10, 2019
It's the 13th day since I'm waiting for a refund from Shopify (although the payment went through). On IC i have same problems - 2+ weeks for refund.
But it's 2 different banks and countries, lol.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
2022-05-13 Update: Side Panel delays!

T1 V2 scheduled for 2022-04-30 to 2022-05-13 shipping is delayed because the Mesh Panel Supplier could NOT deliver the panels this weekend. We push the shipping date back for 2.5 weeks and to ship with the next batch (dated 2022-05-14 to 2022-05-27).

Regarding the Aluminum Mesh Panels, last week, we found some issues with Temperature Control on the machines and within the factory (which is crucial for precision Aluminum manufacturing). We had hoped they could fix it in time to increase yield. However, it doesn't look to be the case.

Regarding the Steel Mesh Panels, there are also imperfections with surface finishes.

For reference, these photos show some of the problems we are dealing with atm:

hetvler

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 13, 2019
Additionally while finding my pslate cables mentioned previously i found the lt240 that i'm no longer going to use in my build.

If anyone would like it, $100 shipped (negotiable? make me an offer). it's brand new (box opened to admire it when i got it 2 years ago but never plugged in or ran or mounted or anything) and retails for $150.

Last edited:

AP2

Airflow Optimizer
Feb 1, 2017
Silly - not even close to scalping. Factor in PayPal fees, eBay fees, shipping fees and time to package and ship the case … probably makes a few bucks if any.

xredlinexx1

Average Stuffer
Mar 18, 2019
Probably has been answered a thousand times, but search didn't turn anything up. Are there any plans for a glass side panel for the 2.0? I know there was talk about it for 1.0, but it never came to fruition.

Reactions: N9neBreak3r