Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

jb_souvestre

Case Bender
New User
Jan 11, 2022
Here is the message clarifying all of that.
Thanks for the answer!

Another question : how will sales be occuring ? Meaning is there going to be one big sale for each SKU, independently of where it'll be shipped from ? I've registered an interest check for EU shipping T1-SW split front : will I have to buy a case end of February (according to the post linked) and wait for delivery in May (I'm okay with that) or is there going to be a later sale for EU stock ?
Don't know if I made myself clear, but I just want to know when I should be on my toes for the sale to be sure to get one. If it's in a few months rather than a few weeks, I rather not tie some euros unnecessarily and buy other components I need in the meantime.

Best regards !

SaltyMemeBoy

Trash Compacter
Aug 10, 2021
@Wahaha360 Question about C14S compatibility in reference mode. This is the config I’m most interested in, but after inspecting some pictures closely, it looks like the cooler is right up against the edge of the top panel with that ASUS motherboard. The Gigabyte AM4 socket tends to sit a bit higher on their motherboards, so I’m concerned that this config actually won’t be compatible with a Gigabyte B550 or X570 board. Have you tested this yet?

Reactions: Aluminyum

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
@Wahaha360 Question about C14S compatibility in reference mode. This is the config I’m most interested in, but after inspecting some pictures closely, it looks like the cooler is right up against the edge of the top panel with that ASUS motherboard. The Gigabyte AM4 socket tends to sit a bit higher on their motherboards, so I’m concerned that this config actually won’t be compatible with a Gigabyte B550 or X570 board. Have you tested this yet?

Already test for fit on Gigabyte B550-I

Igor_B

Trash Compacter
Jan 9, 2022
Could you plz let me know if I order directly from Asia to pay 45$ and shipping withing two weeks - will it be delivered in 2 weeks or production did not start yet and there is no timeline? Thanks

Exist50

Trash Compacter
Feb 25, 2021
Could you plz let me know if I order directly from Asia to pay 45$ and shipping withing two weeks - will it be delivered in 2 weeks or production did not start yet and there is no timeline? Thanks
It's not up for sale yet. Only an interest poll is up.

Reactions: Igor_B

Igor_B

Trash Compacter
Jan 9, 2022
Can someone plz answer me regarding customs? Is there are any customs fees by taking a shipment from Asia to USA? Tnanks

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
Thinking about adding a bifurcation card to my case to run a high end soundcard to have AES/ebu out to my studio monitors.
But I was wondering if this will have a negative impact on fps during gaming? gpu is a 3080TI ref

FischOderAal

Average Stuffer
Apr 15, 2020
Thinking about adding a bifurcation card to my case to run a high end soundcard to have AES/ebu out to my studio monitors.
But I was wondering if this will have a negative impact on fps during gaming? gpu is a 3080TI ref

This is hardly related to this case. Maybe you open a separate topic on it or ask on Discord.

Nomo

Trash Compacter
Jul 5, 2018
Hey guys, there is anyone here that have experience with EVGA SuperNova SFX PSUs?

Im beginning to build my PC and the only no changeable part is the PSU.

Btw, any date release? @Wahaha360

AlexTSG

Master of Cramming
Jun 17, 2018
www.youtube.com
Does the t1 sandwich titanium weigh 2.5 kg?

According to the specs currently on formdworks.com, both the T1 Reference, and T1 Sandwich weigh in at 2.5kg. The tower stand adds an extra 0.5kg.

Since the product isn't shipping yet, there could be adjustments made that could change the final weight, but I'd assume it wouldn't be by much.

hetvler

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 13, 2019
Does anyone have a Corsair sf750 and a psu tester?

I RMA'd mine and the new one is testing like its faulty in the same way my previous one did. PG is 110 and flashing/beeping, was hoping someone here could plug theirs in really quickly and tell me if theirs tests the same way.

GFs PSU does NOT read this way so i'm hesitant to believe the tester is faulty, but it's also hard to believe i've gotten two bad sf750s now.