Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
I like the minimalist style. The reset button is redundant for me, but I will consider your plan. After all, this is more reasonable.
W360 did say he was going to make a cover piece for the holes in the side panel. Won't be as clean as a solid front panel, but it will still be cleaner than having holes in the side, if that's not what you want.

Reactions: JankyWrender

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
:( darn it's very hard to get referenced sized GPUs in Australia. I was hoping it would support 2.5 to 2.7 slot GPUs.

It’s hard to get two slot GPU anywhere these days due to the size advantage for mining.

On another note, ref GPU in <10L *without riser is already pushing it to the extreme, anything bigger is not possible volume wise - and we don’t like volume increase.

Last edited:

guniens

Average Stuffer
Nov 28, 2019
Hi @Wahaha360

Can I ask you how much would be the shipping to Italy for T1 1.5?
I saw that you listed DE in available locations, does that mean it would be possible to buy it on CaseKing?

Thanks in advance!

Kri

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jul 12, 2021
Have any of the beta v1.5s been shipped? I feel like late September is awfully short if you still need to ship, give time for review, receive feedback and adapt the design. From my point of view, it will be at least November before people can order. I hope I'm wrong.

Reactions: Kapsi and joressal

Kri

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jul 12, 2021
Have any of the beta v1.5s been shipped? I feel like late September is awfully short if you still need to ship, give time for review, receive feedback and adapt the design. From my point of view, it will be at least November before people can order. I hope I'm wrong.

Reactions: joressal

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
As far as I know, no testers have received cases. So overall, a small delay to the overall timeline.

But get hyped! Pretty sure this means an even better product!

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
As far as I know, no testers have received cases. So overall, a small delay to the overall timeline.

But get hyped! Pretty sure this means an even better product!
Yeah... Hope so

🥺

Late indeed, making more last minute changes😝

Tweaking T1 - Reference now. Testing 5950X on ROG X570-C8I with 3080FE, NO RISER needed.

Also tweaking on clearance for C14S on Gigabyte X570 / B550 ITX mobo now.

Last edited:

Stinkybear

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Apr 7, 2020
Top/Left DP looks close to the case. I know I didn't use that one on v1.1 because the cable wouldn't fit in that port, obstructed by the case. Less of an issue because the next ones worked fine.

SoSquidTaste

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 26, 2018
Late indeed, making more last minute changes😝

Tweaking T1 - Reference now. Testing 5950X on ROG X570-C8I with 3080FE, NO RISER needed.

Also tweaking on clearance for C14S on Gigabyte X570 / B550 ITX mobo now.

@Wahaha360: any possibility for selling raw aluminum units of v1.5? A) that looks dope as it is, and B) for Cerakote freaks like me we would need to strip it down to the bare aluminum anyhow

It would be another SKU to track though, so I get it if that's a no-go. But it sure would be something!

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
@Wahaha360: any possibility for selling raw aluminum units of v1.5? A) that looks dope as it is, and B) for Cerakote freaks like me we would need to strip it down to the bare aluminum anyhow

It would be another SKU to track though, so I get it if that's a no-go. But it sure would be something!

Too easy to scratch the surface without anodizing or paint to protect it.

Don't want to deal with extra SKU tracking and damages during packaging / logistics.