Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Bit new to the T1 case, is the silver mesh panel the one close in color to the black chassis, or the one closer to the white chassis?

Curious about the Silver Mesh Side Panel as well. Need to see pictures

Gotcha! I hope some pictures of them come out before the buy date.

Moferad

Efficiency Noob
May 3, 2020
Was able to get the titanium, looks awesome!

@Wahaha360 I sent a support email , looks like in the frenzy to get the purchase I put in the wrong city, hope you / your team spotted my email :)

Im ecstatic!

Reactions: DrHudacris

Daemos

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 3, 2017
What is the progress of the v1.5 NCASE M1 Layout Kit?

Will it be available at launch of the v1.5?

What thickness GPUs will it support and will it support a flipped layout where the GPU is on top?

I'm interested in upgrading from a v1.1 to a v1.5 to use a c14s cooler and see what kind of temps/noise it will have compared to the 240mm AIO I currently have and the ability to run without a riser cable in a case smaller than 10L!

awenchow

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
May 1, 2020
Anyone using compact WiFi and Bluetooth antennas with the case?

While WiFi is fine, I frequently use an Xbox controller and have found that since switching to the T1, maintaining a reliable connection from even a metre or so away has been impossible (I’ve had no problem with this with other cases in the past). At this point I’ve tried multiple shorter/longer antennas that attach directly to the SMA connector. I even got an Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows and that made no difference too.

It seems like the case’s body blocks the necessary frequencies - only solution I’ve found is to use the big, ugly, wired antenna that comes with the motherboard and place it away from the case.

Has anyone had similar issues and figured out a solution or workaround to this?
That’s inevitable. I suggest plug the Xbox wireless adaptor to your monitor. And connect your monitor to your PC with usb uplink cable.

awenchow

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
May 1, 2020

While WiFi is fine, I frequently use an Xbox controller and have found that since switching to the T1, maintaining a reliable connection from even a metre or so away has been impossible (I’ve had no problem with this with other cases in the past). At this point I’ve tried multiple shorter/longer antennas that attach directly to the SMA connector. I even got an Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows and that made no difference too.

It seems like the case’s body blocks the necessary frequencies - only solution I’ve found is to use the big, ugly, wired antenna that comes with the motherboard and place it away from the case.

That’s inevitable. I suggest plug the Xbox wireless adaptor to your monitor. And connect your monitor to your PC with usb uplink cable. I had this issue with my Ncase. I plugged it to my monitor. Problem solved

Reactions: 2drcDhLb

Daemos

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 3, 2017

I used some short antennas and they worked with an Xbox one controller over Bluetooth. However, Xbox series x/s refused to hold a stable connection over Bluetooth.

I have since gotten a Xbox wireless adaptor and have used the included extension to move it under my monitor and it works fine now.

Reactions: 2drcDhLb

BOGLOAD

Caliper Novice
Aug 13, 2020
Received my LinkUp 23cm single reverse cable. Swapped out the '4.0' ADT unit I got recently, and the LinkUp worked first shot, on 'auto' mode too.

In the bin this ADT one goes. Their support on AliExpress has asked me to run it at 3.0 speeds, even though advertised at 4.0. Hogwash.

jaeparku

Cable-Tie Ninja
Oct 19, 2018
What is the progress of the v1.5 NCASE M1 Layout Kit?

Will it be available at launch of the v1.5?

What thickness GPUs will it support and will it support a flipped layout where the GPU is on top?

I'm interested in upgrading from a v1.1 to a v1.5 to use a c14s cooler and see what kind of temps/noise it will have compared to the 240mm AIO I currently have and the ability to run without a riser cable in a case smaller than 10L!

I use a c14s cooler and it is on par with a 240mm cooler almost, maybe tiny bit worse. Still, it's an amazing cooler for its size.

Also interested in the progress of the v1.5 NCase M1 layout kit.

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
I haven't seen it posted here yet by W360, so I'll do it so y'all don't miss out (but I assume most people here already have a case, but just in case you don't, here it is. From the latest updates post on r/formd)

T1 v1.1 Black with Silver Mesh Side Panel, and Titanium with Silver Mesh Side Panel will open for orders on 2021-07-16 8AM Pacific Time (PT)!

Supply is still limited, so we will not be sending out reminder emails - just going to upset a bunch of people who can't buy in time.

Multiple orders not allowed! One per customer! We will check shipping address, violator's orders will be cancelled.

Rendering photos: Black with Silver Mesh, Titanium with Silver Mesh
Real photos for Black with Silver Mesh
Real photos for Titanium with Silver Mesh

Reactions: DrHudacris

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
Received my LinkUp 23cm single reverse cable. Swapped out the '4.0' ADT unit I got recently, and the LinkUp worked first shot, on 'auto' mode too.

In the bin this ADT one goes. Their support on AliExpress has asked me to run it at 3.0 speeds, even though advertised at 4.0. Hogwash.
Really weird, I've checked and it works perfect in 4.0 mode on auto and 4.0 mode.

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
@Wahaha360 Will the new batch of T1 v1.1 support 30mm rads or its still 27mm?
Also what's the best 27mm rad out there for custom loop?
The v1.1 (all batches, including the upcoming one) only support 240mm radiators up to 27mm thick with slim fans.
The best 240mm rad for custom loops is the TX240 from what I've seen from other people on here.
IIRC 30mm radiator support is only for v1.2, v1.1 still has the same 42mm total clearance as before. As for sub-27mm rad, I'd say TX240
you mean v1.5*, v1.2 got renamed to v1.5 and I don't know why (I guess because it was a bigger iteration then W360 was expecting?), but we have to go with it lol