Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020

Upgraded!
Also changed out the Linkup riser cable for the new ADT link riser in 185mm.
I'm using the case in 3 slot mode and have offset the card 1 slot so that it is against the outside leaving a 1 slot gap between the motherboard and the gpu.
This way thermals are better and I have been able to mount the M.2 on the back of the motherboard without the extension cable.
The radiator will still be changed for a tx240, which I've already got but I'm still trying to figure out a better way of routing the tubes....
I don't like it that the one on top of the gpu is blocking the air and thinking about routing it behind the gpu.
And will be changing the gpu cable for another one because the adapter that comes with the gpu is not the prettiest.

Last edited:

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015

2021-06-20: T1V1.1 Black, Titanium, Silver color will reopen for orders on 2021-06-23 8AM PST!​

Supply is very very limited, so we will not be sending out reminder emails - just going to upset a bunch of people who can't buy in time.

Multiple orders not allowed! One per customer! We will check shipping address, violator orders will be cancelled.

DavidN

Caliper Novice
Mar 9, 2021

2021-06-20: T1V1.1 Black, Titanium, Silver color will reopen for orders on 2021-06-23 8AM PST!​

Supply is very very limited, so we will not be sending out reminder emails - just going to upset a bunch of people who can't buy in time.

Multiple orders not allowed! One per customer! We will check shipping address, violator orders will be cancelled.
Will shipping to Sweden be offered for this batch?

Also, website is down currently ("Opening soon"). Will it be reopening for this batch on Wednesday?

Last edited:

jaeparku

Cable-Tie Ninja
Oct 19, 2018
only version 1.5 is compatible with the new C14S kit right?

I would like to buy T1 right now but I should wait for v 1.5

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019

Also, website is down currently ("Opening soon"). Will it be reopening for this batch on Wednesday?
The site usually opens before the drop, so no need to worry about that. I'm not sure about shipping to Sweden though.

johnlietzke

What's an ITX?
New User
Jun 21, 2021
I have the Corsair SF750 and it does have 3 available 6+2 and 1 4+4 for the CPU.

Flipping the PSU with the cables down shortens the cable distance to the GPU power but the stock PSU cables are really long and often daisy chained.

I initially unpinned the daisy 6+2 and routed the cable behind the removable front panel. This increased airflow to the top mounted fans and radiator by clearing up the cable clutter from the top space below radiator and above the PSU.

I ended up ordering custom cable from PSlate (10CM for my GPU) to run from the bottom of the PSU to the power input at the bottom of the GPU.

I really like the idea of integrating the mounting holes directly into the PSU.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Is there any update on the front IO that was originally shown? If so, will it work for the original T1?

There is a global IC shortage, and it's getting worse for this year, where things are not expected to return to normal until 2023.

Basically, to make the IO as we originally wanted - USB-C shaped Thunderbolt 4.0 / USB 4.0 with CFExpress / SDCard Slot, to get parts, it's going to be 3x-5x the normal cost due to industry scalping. It ends up over USD 100 for IO, which is ridiculous.

So basically, we are just not going to release it until after 2023 when parts are more available and prices are *sane.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015

Yes to Sweden.

Yes to to opening the website on Wednesday.