Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
So I have a problem with my Aquacomputer Quadro that I can't find a solution to and I was hoping anybody here has tackled this problem.
Basically the pc gives a cpu fan error when booting and won't go to windows.... Because I use the Quadro for that.
I have circumvented it by plugging a 40mm noctua fan in the cpu fan socket on the motherboard and set it to 60% but surely there is a way to disable this message and have all fans on the Quadro?

Speedster

Average Stuffer
Apr 7, 2020
So I have a problem with my Aquacomputer Quadro that I can't find a solution to and I was hoping anybody here has tackled this problem.
Basically the pc gives a cpu fan error when booting and won't go to windows.... Because I use the Quadro for that.
I have circumvented it by plugging a 40mm noctua fan in the cpu fan socket on the motherboard and set it to 60% but surely there is a way to disable this message and have all fans on the Quadro?
Sorry, my ESP is off so I don't know what motherboard you have. Most should have a BIOS option for throwing an error on CPU fan speed/not running. Worst case scenario split the speed wire from the fan to the header so it reports a RPM value.

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
Sorry, my ESP is off so I don't know what motherboard you have. Most should have a BIOS option for throwing an error on CPU fan speed/not running. Worst case scenario split the speed wire from the fan to the header so it reports a RPM value.
Oh yeah sorry I didn't list those so just quickly copied them from somewhere else:

My pc specs are:
Case Formd T1
AMD 5900x
32GB 3600mhz ram
Asus X570-I motherboard
EK ddc 3.2 pwm pump
240mm Radiator with 3x Noctua NF-A12x15 fans.
2x Chassis fans Noctua 40mm pwm.
Aquacomputer Quadro
Corsair SF-750 psu.
Asus 3080TUF
2x Adata M.2 2tb

The option to throw that error in the Bios is exactly what I'm looking for but can't find. Hoping one of you with similar setups have it figured out.

biopunk

Airflow Optimizer
Sep 24, 2020
Oh yeah sorry I didn't list those so just quickly copied them from somewhere else:

My pc specs are:
Case Formd T1
AMD 5900x
32GB 3600mhz ram
Asus X570-I motherboard
EK ddc 3.2 pwm pump
240mm Radiator with 3x Noctua NF-A12x15 fans.
2x Chassis fans Noctua 40mm pwm.
Aquacomputer Quadro
Corsair SF-750 psu.
Asus 3080TUF
2x Adata M.2 2tb

The option to throw that error in the Bios is exactly what I'm looking for but can't find. Hoping one of you with similar setups have it figured out.
Monitor tab in BIOS, change CPU fan to "Ignore".

N9neBreak3r

Airflow Optimizer
Jul 17, 2020
Yes I do, please measure with calipers if you can and upload pic - so I can save it
@Wahaha360 To the best of my ability the measurement I got was: 3.124 mm. This is the best I could do. It's very hard to measure this, and I couldn't get a picture of the calipers on it due to the difficulty and small space, so I got the caliper measurement and then took flat cards and took the pictures you see. I hope it helps, but I encourage others to measure this for you as well to verify my results. Again, this was super difficult to measure and I have no training and limited tools😕. I hope it helps though!!

Last edited:

DavidN

Caliper Novice
Mar 9, 2021
So, still a bit unclear to me, are there new orders opening up every Friday at the moment or only when announced here on beforehand?

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
@Wahaha360 To the best of my ability the measurement I got was: 1.23 mm. This is the best I could do. It's very hard to measure this, and I couldn't get a picture of the calipers on it due to the difficulty and small space, so I got the caliper measurement and then took flat cards and took the pictures you see. I hope it helps, but I encourage others to measure this for you as well to verify my results. Again, this was super difficult to measure and I have no training and limited tools😕. I hope it helps though!!

I'm gonna use context clues and say this is an imperial caliper, measuring in inches, thus the height is 0.123 inches or 3.12mm.

Reactions: N9neBreak3r

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
I might be a total idiot but I read 0,23 inch and thus 5.8mm?
The caliper jaws are already past the "1", and that seems to be tenths of an inch as above the dial you can see a larger "3" amongst smaller digits. So I assume the larger digits are inches, the smaller ones are tenths of an inch and the dial indicates thousandths of an inch, which is how I got 0.123

N9neBreak3r

Airflow Optimizer
Jul 17, 2020
I'm gonna use context clues and say this is an imperial caliper, measuring in inches, thus the height is 0.123 inches or 3.12mm.
YES your right!! Thanks for catching this!! It's a big mistake on my part!! @Wahaha360 the correct measurement is 3.124 mm. That caliper is in inches and those markings are tenths of an inch. Im so sorry!! Thankfully @DrHudacris caught my mistake in time!!

Reactions: DrHudacris

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
The caliper jaws are already past the "1", and that seems to be tenths of an inch as above the dial you can see a larger "3" amongst smaller digits. So I assume the larger digits are inches, the smaller ones are tenths of an inch and the dial indicates thousandths of an inch, which is how I got 0.123
Oh okay well that makes sense.
I'm from Europe so excuse my metric haha

Reactions: DrHudacris

cennis

Average Stuffer
Jan 13, 2020
@N9neBreak3r @PKAWA, we don’t have enough parts to sell to the public.

Email support and said I’m ok with it, they will send you a private invoice for the parts you need.

Raw material prices are still increasing, I need to hold on to most of the parts for RMA, or else it’s going to be nightmare for people with defects - it’s even worse this year than last year for production due to raw material and shipping issues.

I would be interested in a black front panel as well for a lcd mod. Didn't want to risk breaking my only panel.

uthman28

What's an ITX?
New User
May 12, 2021
@N9neBreak3r @PKAWA, we don’t have enough parts to sell to the public.

Email support and said I’m ok with it, they will send you a private invoice for the parts you need.

Raw material prices are still increasing, I need to hold on to most of the parts for RMA, or else it’s going to be nightmare for people with defects - it’s even worse this year than last year for production due to raw material and shipping issues.
@Wahaha360 does it seem likely that the T1 will be available by the end of this month or next ?

OMGGG

Case Bender
New User
May 12, 2021
Will aluminum side panel be available soon? I just bent one of my mesh side panel by dropping it on my table. I need a replacement panel and I don't want to get a steel mesh panel.