Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

SleazyC

Efficiency Noob
Nov 14, 2020
Does anyone have any advice on filling a hardline loop? I was originally thinking of working in some quick disconnects so I could fill using an external radiator + pump to make things easier as far as bubbles go but imagine that coupling quick disconnects with acrylic tubing (even if I have some soft tubing worked in there) might end up with me cracking the tubing.

It'd be nice to make the QDC idea work somehow but not sure how others who hardlined their T1's did things.

Flightpath

Efficiency Noob
May 19, 2020
Can somebody explain to me the changes that T1 V1.2 will bring in layman's terms? Will it support longer GPU's? Very confusing reading all of this with visually seeing what's happening.

Thanks!

paulesko

Master of Cramming
Jul 31, 2019
- 1mm depth increase, 133x217x331mm
- one piece Front Frame for better color control and match with Top/Bottom Panels
- recessed Front Frame canvas for two-tone and other creative possibilities
- 1.25, 1.5, 1.75, 2, 2.25, 2.5, 2.75 and 3 GPU Slot space allocation on *single Rear IO Plate for finessed GPU space optimization on less parts
- dual 240 radiator / AIO cooler support on 1.25 GPU Slot with *single slot WC GPU.
- vertical stand upgrade kit for less desktop foot print
- recess cutouts for magnets, for holding Mesh Side Panel or Tempered Glass Side Panel in place during disassembly
- support for 320mm long GPU like ROG Nvidia 30XX and AMD 6XXX (MSI Gaming X Trio and Suprim X not supported, 5mm too long)

A bit longer gpu support, now the spine can be moved to more positions, so we can put a 240mm rad on the side appart form the one on the top. Also vertical stand

Flightpath

Efficiency Noob
May 19, 2020
- one piece Front Frame for better color control and match with Top/Bottom Panels
- 1.25, 1.5, 1.75, 2, 2.25, 2.5, 2.75 and 3 GPU Slot space allocation on *single Rear IO Plate for finessed GPU space optimization on less parts
- dual 240 radiator / AIO cooler support on 1.25 GPU Slot with *single slot WC GPU.
- recess cutouts for magnets, for holding Mesh Side Panel or Tempered Glass Side Panel in place during disassembly
- support for 320mm long GPU like ROG Nvidia 30XX and AMD 6XXX (MSI Gaming X Trio and Suprim X not supported, 5mm too long)

A bit longer gpu support, now the spine can be moved to more positions, so we can put a 240mm rad on the side appart form the one on the top. Also vertical stand
In regards to the one piece front frame, will we still have the option to have mix and match colors to get that minimalist looking two tone (such as how it is now) and with the GPU support increasing does this increase the overall length of the case or are the panels simply thinner?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mao_Setzer

Trash Compacter
Jul 10, 2019

Nothing is final until it’s final. So here are some updates to give you guys idea what’s on the list for V1.2:

Hi Wahaha,
may be too early to answer to my question since its not final but for people who have the V1.1 (or even V1.0), I know we will have the opportunity to upgrade buying separate parts, but to be ablle to have all those new update, the minimum we need is new front and back frame + the central bracket , right ?

paulesko

Master of Cramming
Jul 31, 2019
In regards to the one piece front frame, will we still have the option to have mix and match colors to get that minimalist looking two tone (such as how it is now) and with the GPU support increasing does this increase the overall length of the case or are the panels simply thinner?
I guess the two tone will be possible, but I´m just guessing, to know exactly how is it going to be we will have to wait a bit. I just quoted wahaha in case you didn´t read that post. That´s all the info I have, no more no less.

Reactions: DrHudacris

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
The front T frame limited GPU length in the current version. With one piece frame, I guess they solved that issue.

Reactions: Brude27

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
I guess the two tone will be possible, but I´m just guessing, to know exactly how is it going to be we will have to wait a bit. I just quoted wahaha in case you didn´t read that post. That´s all the info I have, no more no less.
The front T frame limited GPU length in the current version. With one piece frame, I guess they solved that issue.

@Flightpath the update is for targeted for people in the know, just like T1 was made for enthusiast. So it's completely normal that some of the info is difficult to understand.

In regards to your questions, this line is relevant "recessed Front Frame canvas for two-tone and other creative possibilities"

If you guys look in the teaser rendering, there is two tone on the front panel, because we made a recess to allow different 1) skins, 2) plates, to be installed.

Effectively, you can create multiple looks on the front, one of the looks is the two tone.

kazuma86

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 12, 2020
IIRC, you already have one right?

The bigger problem is allowing priority to those who already have one will create internet rage, just trying to avoid drama.
I understand that haha, but you never stop amaze me :D But thank you for your hard work.

stanleyguan

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 18, 2020
The clearance for CPU + Block is almost 49mm. If the Side Rad / AIO Fan Bracket can allow movement towards and away from the Top/Bottom Panel, we can make clearance for taller fittings.

Yes, terminal rotary fitting for the GPU is a must for dual 240 setup.
With the rotary terminal in 1.25-slot mode, one of the fittings will be pointing to the rear of the case. It seems that there is no exit path for the tube, or am I missing something? There is only ~6mm between the side panel and a typical waterblock, so I don’t think one can squeeze a tube in between.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
With the rotary terminal in 1.25-slot mode, one of the fittings will be pointing to the rear of the case. It seems that there is no exit path for the tube, or am I missing something? There is only ~6mm between the side panel and a typical waterblock, so I don’t think one can squeeze a tube in between.

Good observation, you will need to 180 degree fitting so both tubes point towards the front of the case.

Again, this is for people trying to squeeze dual 240 rad in a <10L case, not a whole lot of space for other options.

EndingCredits

Caliper Novice
Dec 17, 2020
Might have to rely blocks with the ports at the rear of the card; I don't see any other way of achieving it. Even then, those blocks tend to be thicker than usual.

Plus, what pump can you fit in the remaining space that can support 2 radiators?

Have you looked at adding support for Flex PSUs? maybe that could open up some options.

Last edited:

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Might have to rely blocks with the ports at the rear of the card; I don't see any other way of achieving it. Even then, those blocks tend to be thicker than usual.

Plus, what pump can you fit in the remaining space that can support 2 radiators?

Have you looked at adding support for Flex PSUs? maybe that could open up some options.

DDC preferred.

I have all the components needed to build the dual 240 T1 V1.2, so I will comment more once I build it.

Just waiting for V1.2 prototype.

stanleyguan

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 18, 2020
Good observation, you will need to 180 degree fitting so both tubes point towards the front of the case.

Again, this is for people trying to squeeze dual 240 rad in a <10L case, not a whole lot of space for other options.
Thanks. Looks like one rotary 90-degree fitting plus one non-rotary 90 may work, depending on the height of the GPU rotary terminal.