Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

thelaughingman

SFF Guru
Jul 14, 2018
Curious, what motherboard are you moving to?

X570 Mini-DTX or even bigger form factor?
I'm on the @Boil 's boat with the Crosshair VIII Impact, just gonna max-out on AM4 with 5950X down the line when stock & pricing situation calm down. Personally anything larger is just unnecessary since I just have a graphic card for gaming and no other expansion card. So for now I'm using the NR200 as a temp whilst waiting for Dan-C4 (maybe T1 EVO 😉 ) to shake out.

And before anybody says M1 - no I don't like the visual design of the M1, especially the front. And the case, despite being revised to v6.1 now, is still rather dated.

Reactions: Boil

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
I'm on the @Boil 's boat with the Crosshair VIII Impact, just gonna max-out on AM4 with 5950X down the line when stock & pricing situation calm down. Personally anything larger is just unnecessary since I just have a graphic card for gaming and no other expansion card. So for now I'm using the NR200 as a temp whilst waiting for Dan-C4 (maybe T1 EVO 😉 ) to shake out.

And before anybody says M1 - no I don't like the visual design of the M1, especially the front. And the case, despite being revised to v6.1 now, is still rather dated.

That’s what I thought. Mini-DTX.

The first rule about fight club is you don't talk about fight club.

So let’s see.

Last edited:

Boil

SFF Guru
Nov 11, 2015

So let’s see.
I am hoping to see this chassis (T1 EVO) work with the Impact mDTX mobo, and its too tall daughtercard (but without any concessions such as mismatched fans or 240 AIO only)...!?!

Last edited:

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
Just curious, but what would be the advantage of a dtx board over say a x570-i itx board?
Only thing that's obvious to me is the second pcie slot.

haydenhinson

What's an ITX?
New User
May 2, 2020

So let’s see.
Hey,
Slightly off-topic but would you be willing to let me know how you specified the titanium anodizing colour to your manufacturer? as in what colour codes etc.
I'm building a product myself and love the finish you have on the Titanium T1.

Thanks

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
So I wanted to let you all know that I have taken a gamble and bought a 18cm dual reverse linkup pcie4.0 riser.
I have just installed it in my case, and there is literally no play left whatsoever. But IT FITS!
I'm not confident to recommend it because it fits so well that I feel another cable from the factory that is just 1mm shorter will not fit.
My fans are under the rad, and are turning freely so all is good!!

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
So I wanted to let you all know that I have taken a gamble and bought a 18cm dual reverse linkup pcie4.0 riser.
I have just installed it in my case, and there is literally no play left whatsoever. But IT FITS!
I'm not confident to recommend it because it fits so well that I feel another cable from the factory that is just 1mm shorter will not fit.
My fans are under the rad, and are turning freely so all is good!!
That's awesome! Do you have any pictures? Especially of the fan clearance, because with the riser I got, it had a red plastic cap that intruded into the fan/rad space.

Edit: wanted to add, I got the 20cm version, but not sure if the "cap" is present in yours too.

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
That's awesome! Do you have any pictures? Especially of the fan clearance, because with the riser I got, it had a red plastic cap that intruded into the fan/rad space.

Edit: wanted to add, I got the 20cm version, but not sure if the "cap" is present in yours too.
I have the caps on there but I have the white one so I'm not sure if the dimensions of the white one are different. I haven't taken pics yet. Literally just installed it, but I will add some later.

Last edited:

max31092

Average Stuffer
Mar 1, 2020
My 20cm didn't inturude the fan space, but it seems it's a bit of a gamble (Got aGigabyte B550 not interfering when some people said it woud). Nevertheless the white Linkup looks nicer then my black one. I don't like the red cap after all, but well you can barely see it from the outside.

x111

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Aug 5, 2019
I have tried 3 different pci4 Linkup riser and all of them have way too long cables on the gpu side.
so I ended up using stock pci3 riser, even though it was hart to stretch it.
maybe with a smaller waterblock those Linkup riser will work.

bobgr8

Efficiency Noob
Sep 9, 2019
I came across the news that the corsair sf-series power supplies were failing en masse.
Has anyone come across?
I think I saw your reddit post, and told my new SF-750 (new batch after the recall batch) failed within 2 days of moderate use. Basically couple hours of gaming.
It’s getting RMA’d and corsair said they’ll replace it. Eta is Monday

x111

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Aug 5, 2019
I think I saw your reddit post, and told my new SF-750 (new batch after the recall batch) failed within 2 days of moderate use. Basically couple hours of gaming.
It’s getting RMA’d and corsair said they’ll replace it. Eta is Monday

in the past there was another recall,
it's quiet frustrating to see that corsair have some quality control issues !!
those Chinese factories need to be under very close control if you want to have quality.
after replacement, my sf750 works well.
it actually worked fine before but corsair said it needs to be replaced.

Reactions: DrHudacris

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
My shark fin antenna is working very poorly with bluetooth, so I'm looking at other options. Since the dbi value can't be found anywhere I was wondering if anybody has aftermarket antenna's in use that are noticeably better?

MaZo

Average Stuffer
Dec 6, 2020
My shark fin antenna is working very poorly with bluetooth, so I'm looking at other options. Since the dbi value can't be found anywhere I was wondering if anybody has aftermarket antenna's in use that are noticeably better?
I believe none of the ones I looked at support WiFi 6, so you might want to hold off.

AP2

Airflow Optimizer
Feb 1, 2017
Received my HJ radiators over the weekend and pressure tested them and they both check out good. Installed them and pressure tested the full loop - all good. Filled it up and there’s a small leak near the endtank :( Though looking good, they don’t have the cooling capacity as the xspc.