Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

MaZo

Average Stuffer
Dec 6, 2020
Did any of you happen to receive a text from DHL? If yes, who is listed as the sender of the parcel? I have yet to receive the shipping confirmation, but I did get a text from DHL about a shipment coming from Singapore. Aside from the T1, I have some stuff from Banggood on the way, but I doubt this has been shipped via DHL Express.

Last edited:

cennis

Average Stuffer
Jan 13, 2020
In case anyone is interested in the Hanjiang 17mm radiator, I bought another two with black fins. Both of them leaked! I was able to fix them but they asked me to not talk about it. Of course I’m going to talk about it. They really need to do a 3-min leak test before they ship.
Where do you find the black one? The common aliexpress stores only have the copper ones.

biopunk

Airflow Optimizer
Sep 24, 2020
In case anyone is interested in the Hanjiang 17mm radiator, I bought another two with black fins. Both of them leaked! I was able to fix them but they asked me to not talk about it. Of course I’m going to talk about it. They really need to do a 3-min leak test before they ship.
Mine also leaked. They should add a fifth screw to seal it better:

sandrew

Efficiency Noob
Aug 21, 2018
I am looking to build a custom water cooling loop for my CPU in the FormD T1 v1.1. Like many, I was planning to copy the following setup from Ali at Optimum Tech:
  • CPU Block: EK Quantum Velocity (cooling Ryzen 9 5900X)
  • Radiator: EK CoolStream Classic SE 240
  • Rad Fans: 2x Noctua NF-A12x15
  • Pump: Alphacool DC-LT 2600
  • Reservoir: Alphacool Eisstation 40 DC-LT
  • GPU Block: N/A (air cooled 3080 FE, with T1 in two-slot mode and PSU offset with longer setoffs)
Unfortunately, the pump and reservoir have been unavailable in the United States for several months.

Can anyone recommend some alternatives that would fit this setup? Thanks!

stanleyguan

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 18, 2020
Mine also leaked. They should add a fifth screw to seal it better:
Have you tried taking it apart? I was able to fix one of them by removing the end tank and cleaning up a small piece of debris that was caught between the o-ring and the housing. Hanjiang also suggested to me to sand the housing piece (the opposing surface of the o-rings).

biopunk

Airflow Optimizer
Sep 24, 2020
Time to settle down (for the next 2 months lol).

Push-pull EK 240 + exhaust TX240.

Side fans off vs on @ 100% (top @ 100%):

-5.6 °C difference!

JDuval

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Dec 8, 2020
I am looking to build a custom water cooling loop for my CPU in the FormD T1 v1.1. Like many, I was planning to copy the following setup from Ali at Optimum Tech:
  • GPU Block: N/A (air cooled 3080 FE, with T1 in two-slot mode and PSU offset with longer setoffs)
Unfortunately, the pump and reservoir have been unavailable in the United States for several months.

If you're not planning on ever putting the GPU into the loop, I'd consider an AIO.

I get the draw to custom loops (I'm on my 4th iteration with a 5th coming soon lol) but if you're just doing the cpu, it's going to be a lot easier to go with an AIO and in the current stock situation, a lot easier to get your hands on too.

DrLeroy

Noob Saibot
May 15, 2020

Same as the guy above said, if you have no intention to add gpu to the loop, just use an AIO, cheaper, and less hassel and not that mugh worse from a temp perspective

Truth

Formerly TutorialIsland
Mar 19, 2020
I understand discontinuing the product to make way for v2, but how long out will the buffer be given, especially in light of the recent issues. Of course the worry being that a lot of us receiving our product in Q1 will likely have a few situations of our own that may end up needing minor parts, so I’m just curious as to when the full discontinuation will be to assure a sound product in the hands of those purchases in line.
Bumping so it’s not lost in the sauce, @Wahaha360, though I understand how busy you must be right now.

Mao_Setzer

Trash Compacter
Jul 10, 2019
Hi girls and guy,
does anyone know what are the dimensions of those holes on the rear panel and which screw I need to fix regular ac power socket (bought a new one that come with socket you need to screw)

Thanks

MaZo

Average Stuffer
Dec 6, 2020

Mine was listed as"SZ JIANXIU ALIMIUM" by DHL. But that was back in october, so i don't know if thr recent shippments got the same.​

For anyone wondering, I got the text from DHL a day before getting the shipping confirmation email. The sender of my case is listed as SHIFENG JUXING, which is... a tire company. The case is shipped from Singapore, although it could also very well be just on route.

baldersz

Cable Smoosher
Sep 28, 2020
Hi girls and guy,
does anyone know what are the dimensions of those holes on the rear panel and which screw I need to fix regular ac power socket (bought a new one that come with socket you need to screw)

Thanks
Oh nice my cable tabs are slightly damaged as I tried to remove it. Haven't been able to find another with tabs, would be nice if it was sold separately like it is for the m1

JDK

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Sep 25, 2018
Finally got my shipment confirmation! DHL Express immediately collected customs / VAT and processing fee.

Anyone with a similar build to mine with a J-HACK M2426 and/or pslatecustoms cables? Need to know the cable lengths (for normal PSU orientation probably).

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5600X
CPU-Kühler: Corsair Hydro Series H100i RGB Platinum (w/ 2x Noctua NF-A12x15 PWM chromax)
GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT
Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix B550-I Gaming
RAM: Crucial Ballistix 2x16GB, DDR4-3200, CL16-18-18-36
SSD: Western Digital WD_BLACK SN750 NVMe SSD 1TB, M.2
PSU: Corsair SF Series SF750 80 PLUS Platinum 750W

MaZo

Average Stuffer
Dec 6, 2020
Finally got my shipment confirmation! DHL Express immediately collected customs / VAT and processing fee.

Anyone with a similar build to mine with a J-HACK M2426 and/or pslatecustoms cables? Need to know the cable lengths (for normal PSU orientation probably).

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5600X
CPU-Kühler: Corsair Hydro Series H100i RGB Platinum (w/ 2x Noctua NF-A12x15 PWM chromax)
GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT
Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix B550-I Gaming
RAM: Crucial Ballistix 2x16GB, DDR4-3200, CL16-18-18-36
SSD: Western Digital WD_BLACK SN750 NVMe SSD 1TB, M.2
PSU: Corsair SF Series SF750 80 PLUS Platinum 750W
Cable length of what? Pslate offers cables specific to the T1, so no need to worry about the lengths. For the ATX to M2426 cable you’ll need 22 cm.

Reactions: JDK and DrHudacris