Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Truth

Formerly TutorialIsland
Mar 19, 2020
Happy new year everyone
Irregardless of QC/Production issues and the excitement of a new model, I'm retaining my order as the 1.0 model will serve me well, assuming all checks out upon arrival assumedly in mid january as I'm part of the "Jan 4/8" batch. Should certainly be interesting to see the 2.0 come out, and hell who knows might pick one up if it ends up being a pog enough upgrade.

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017
Happy new year everyone
Irregardless of QC/Production issues and the excitement of a new model, I'm retaining my order as the 1.0 model will serve me well, assuming all checks out upon arrival assumedly in mid january as I'm part of the "Jan 4/8" batch. Should certainly be interesting to see the 2.0 come out, and hell who knows might pick one up if it ends up being a pog enough upgrade.
Irregardless isn't a word, it is the incorrect usage of the word regardless. Sorry pet peeve of mine.

hetvler

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 13, 2019
@Wahaha360 Remember the T1 Reserve invitations that went out sometime in ....July I think? Will something similar be done for those of us who opted to cancel our 1.1 orders to hold out for 2.0? Or will we have to play the F5 game on Fridays? Or will it just be open orders instead of Friday drops and those of us who canceled will be moved to the front of the queue?

MaZo

Average Stuffer
Dec 6, 2020
@Wahaha360 Remember the T1 Reserve invitations that went out sometime in ....July I think? Will something similar be done for those of us who opted to cancel our 1.1 orders to hold out for 2.0? Or will we have to play the F5 game on Fridays? Or will it just be open orders instead of Friday drops and those of us who canceled will be moved to the front of the queue?
From the last email:
Finally, any customer with an order in any color may still request a full refund in USD. In addition to processing these refund requests, we'll be offering all customers with canceled V1.1 orders the opportunity to have first priority when orders for V2.0 are made available. *Importantly, note that the price of V2.0 will be different than V1.1.*

Reactions: hetvler

x111

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Aug 5, 2019
Happy New Year 2021 everyone !!

and check this out

my first water loop.

I want to complain a bit about stock riser FormD-T1, it is just 5-10mm short to fit my oversized "PowerColor Red Dragon Radeon Rx 5700 Xt" with its gigantic water block.

Last edited:

FischOderAal

Average Stuffer
Apr 15, 2020
Hi @Wahaha360,

I had paid SGD$424.17 for the E-White when I placed my order initially, however as the production was cancelled I am only being refunded a total of SGD$385.05. I have lost almost $40 on a product I did not receive. I do not intend to purchase the upcoming version either. Will I be refunded for the difference?

Did you postpone your shipment due to QC? Then you should have received a 40$ refund earlier. I received mine mid of November. You should double check.

Other than that W360 has said that if there are differences in the exchange rates he will compensate for them during the V2 order.

deeeeeeeeee

Caliper Novice
Aug 21, 2020
Did you postpone your shipment due to QC? Then you should have received a 40$ refund earlier. I received mine mid of November. You should double check.

Other than that W360 has said that if there are differences in the exchange rates he will compensate for them during the V2 order.
I had ordered E-White to be delivered on the first week of December, however due to the QC issues, we are forced to either switch colours or cancel the order. I have chosen to cancel the order and will NOT buy the V2 as these delays are terribly unbearable. That being said, I'm asking for the compensation for the differences in the exchange rate now as I have lost $40 on a product that I will never receive.

I have double checked my account as of right now and I have yet to receive any compensation for the difference in the exchange rate. @Wahaha360

FischOderAal

Average Stuffer
Apr 15, 2020
I had ordered E-White to be delivered on the first week of December, however due to the QC issues, we are forced to either switch colours or cancel the order. I have chosen to cancel the order and will NOT buy the V2 as these delays are terribly unbearable. That being said, I'm asking for the compensation for the differences in the exchange rate now as I have lost $40 on a product that I will never receive.

I have double checked my account as of right now and I have yet to receive any compensation for the difference in the exchange rate. @Wahaha360

Then your case is of course different from most. Did you write a mail to the support?

cennis

Average Stuffer
Jan 13, 2020
Is there any way to mod a ST30 and its 5-7mm shroud in each side to fit at the top? The shroud seems easy enough to cut, but the thickest parts of the end tanks are also almost as thick as the shroud. Is sanding a 12x15 noctua sufficient? I couldn't find any examples on the web other than OptimumTech's first iteration.

For reference: