Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

TimeBandit

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Dec 30, 2020
Hello guys, I decided to go full custom loop with this case. I saw a FormD T1 site and I am unable to preorder. Does anyone know when will be the next batch/preorder time?

FabulousCupcake

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Dec 13, 2020
Hello guys, I decided to go full custom loop with this case. I saw a FormD T1 site and I am unable to preorder. Does anyone know when will be the next batch/preorder time?
Only w360 really knows; best you can do is subscribe to the newsletter and wait.
As for the site that's unavailable atm, this is my personal super wild guess, but I think they're switching from shop.app to custom shopify site, maybe with interesting features? (3d viewer? part checker? no idea).

NRG

Airflow Optimizer
Oct 30, 2015
Hey all! Can the two holes on the back panel be used forbulkhead watercooling fittings? Looks like one is a pass through but i couldnt see what the other is.

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
Sure if you want. The other is for the power button, and no second fitting is supplied. They will come as a accessory sometime in the future.

Reactions: DrHudacris

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
Okay, interested what you have in mind then. But since you will lose the power button it might be wise to buy one with a remote

SilverStone Technology 2.4G Wireless Remote

Reactions: DrHudacris

pepesilvia

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Sep 10, 2020
with everything merges into v2, the current T1 v1.1 is being discontinued, that means we won't be able to find replacement parts in the future? like if i scratch my front panel and want to order a new panel, i won't be able to?

Reactions: PKAWA

stanleyguan

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 18, 2020
So I contacted Hanjiang and the 17mm radiator now comes in black. Photo from them:

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
May I ask wich psu power cord are you using?
You may ;)
I'm using the 35cm long one, but I think it will need thicker cables for 750 watt so be aware.

And for the case itself you will need this

Last edited:

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
Is that a magicool G2 crossflow?

I have the same radiator and I was wondering about doing the same thing. What fittings are you using?
No it's a Coolworld rad

With these fittings

You will need to grind 4mm of of the silver fitting supplied with the case.

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
with everything merges into v2, the current T1 v1.1 is being discontinued, that means we won't be able to find replacement parts in the future? like if i scratch my front panel and want to order a new panel, i won't be able to?
Actually I would REALLY want to order a silver front panel. Just the standard one supplied with the duo tone case, and I was wondering the exact same thing.

deeeeeeeeee

Caliper Novice
Aug 21, 2020
If some % of the refund amount is lost due to exchange rate and or fees, keep the evidence and we will refund you for this loss when you place the next order.
Hi @Wahaha360,

I had paid SGD$424.17 for the E-White when I placed my order initially, however as the production was cancelled I am only being refunded a total of SGD$385.05. I have lost almost $40 on a product I did not receive. I do not intend to purchase the upcoming version either. Will I be refunded for the difference?

stanleyguan

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 18, 2020
@stanleyguan , do you know if they make a 120x17 of that radiator?
They do have 120x17 and 360x17 as well. The 120 also comes in black now.

Unrelated, I just tested sanded (11.75mm) vs stock A12x15 as exhaust on Hanjiang on the side. The sanded setup was about 1.5 C better in coolant delta running at the same fan speeds. I measured noise as well and there was no difference. For reference I have about 15mm of clearance between the sanded fans and the GPU block.

Wanted to also thank everyone for the great community here and wish everyone a Happy New Year!

Last edited:

Revolution

Caliper Novice
Mar 23, 2020
You may ;)
I'm using the 35cm long one, but I think it will need thicker cables for 750 watt so be aware.

And for the case itself you will need this

Thanks

Reactions: PKAWA