Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

OdinsPlayground

Efficiency Noob
Sep 4, 2020
Any status update on the December 1-4 Batch? Last we heard there was 40% left of this batch. Has more orders been dispatched? Will they continue to do so, or are we waiting until the production resumes with a new manufacturer before more of these orders are filled?
Bumping this question from a few pages back.

eedev

Cable-Tie Ninja
Apr 23, 2020
It's just that I can't figure out why I'm stuck with a non fitting setup while a few other people report no problems with identical setups.
I don't want to grind down the heatsink to later find out that I've done something wrong.

I sanded down mine even though It would have probably fit.

Reactions: Mao_Setzer

thelaughingman

SFF Guru
Jul 14, 2018
Say @thelaughingman, weren't you using the TaoBao monoblock for the Aorus x570 I Pro WiFi? If so, didn't that work out?
nope, you must have mistaken me with somebody else

By the look of it I just need to grind down the fins of the heatsink by 1,5mm and then it will fit.
So I guess I'll do that because I like the look with the heatsink on it.
It's just that I can't figure out why I'm stuck with a non fitting setup while a few other people report no problems with identical setups.
I don't want to grind down the heatsink to later find out that I've done something wrong.
it's very much dependent on the exact heatsink being used, as in how tall it is

Reactions: ManaNeko

baevid

Chassis Packer
Dec 24, 2020
@Wahaha360 Hey, I just received my case today and I believe the PCI-E riser bracket is missing the threads needed to screw in the standoffs. I'm not crazy here right?

Was just trying to follow the performance-computer build guide and got stuck at this picture:

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015

2020-12-25: Customer Service team on holiday break = please be patient!

It's end of the year and holiday time, so I told the customer service team to take a break to be with loved ones.

To give some context, in the last weeks, I think Support received over a thousand email, and most not existing customers. For whatever reason, people are more interested in T1 🤔

I like to read customer feedback as part of my redesign for V2.0, and to help out with support, but the quantity of emails is kind of intimidating.

In conclusion:
1) apologies if we have not replied via support email - the volume of emails is unreal
2) we will get back to you, targeting around 15 days
3) we have not forcibly refunded people yet, and will be extra careful with that

Last edited:

JCLerit

Case Bender
New User
Sep 5, 2019
Welp i guess im part of the 20% from dec 1-4 batch that have not shipped yet. Good to see though that there is still an update on this here.

JCLerit

Case Bender
New User
Sep 5, 2019
20% left in the Dec 1st - 4th batch, ready to ship remaining 20% mid January 2021.

Working on November batch atm, zero anodizing capacity = can't progress.

Welp i guess im part of the 20% from dec 1-4 batch that have not shipped yet. Good to see though that there is still an update on this here.

MaZo

Average Stuffer
Dec 6, 2020

2020-12-25: Customer Service team on holiday break = please be patient!

It's end of the year and holiday time, so I told the customer service team to take a break to be with loved ones.

To give some context, in the last weeks, I think Support received over a thousand email, and most not existing customers. For whatever reason, people are more interested in T1 🤔

I like to read customer feedback as part of my redesign for V2.0, and to help out with support, but the quantity of emails is kind of intimidating.

In conclusion:
1) apologies if we have not replied via support email - the volume of emails is unreal
2) we will get back to you, targeting around 15 days
3) we have not forcibly refunded people yet, and will be extra careful with that
Maybe it would make sense to only reply to existing customers for now until the dust has settled a little? I can imagine everything others would like to know is most likely answered elsewhere already (either here or over at Reddit).

• Haha
Reactions: douglasjhardie