Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Ray2r

Caliper Novice
Apr 4, 2018
I believe I paid $35 for shipping, but I was one of the early test shippers so things might have changed, but I doubt it.
Did you have to pay any customs for the US purchase? I believe this case ships from China (from a reddit post I read)?

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
Last edited:

Mao_Setzer

Trash Compacter
Jul 10, 2019
Just received my Black T1 and it's astonishing !!
Thanks Wahaha360 and all others that help you to make that case a reality ?

But look at this stunning beauty ? in E-White !
need a second T1 in this color with a Light Grey Mesh !

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
Once I get the coolworld radiator
i'm hoping to use

to have a permanent solution in the back of the case for easily filling and draining the loop.
What do you guys think?

@notbitcoin does the fillport line up with the M19-1 to G1/4 Fitting in the back of the case seen from on top of the case?

Last edited:

Caleb

Chassis Packer
Jul 26, 2020
If anyone has a non custom loop T1 and doesn't need their included M19-1 to G1/4 Fitting can you please dm me. Looking to purchase and pay for shipping to Australia so I can use in my build. :) no sign of it being added to the formd website any time soon

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
And one more question: Does anybody know of a low profile cpu block with integrated pump like the LT solo that is useable in 3 slot mode?
I know of the nouvolo aquanaut but with the pump and fittings this is not the solution I'm looking for.

Last edited:

Tazpr

Master of Cramming
Aug 7, 2018
And one more question: Does anybody know of a low profile cpu block with integrated pump like the LT solo that is useable in 3 slot mode?
I know of the nouvolo aquanaut but with the pump and fittings this is not the solution I'm looking for.
What about... The LT solo?

Your options are limited but I think there will eventually be W360's own solution that's listed on the FormD website.

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
What about... The LT solo?

Your options are limited but I think there will eventually be W360's own solution that's listed on the FormD website.
I have the LT240 in my case right now and it works great. It's just that i'd ideally want something a little more high quality in the same form factor for a am4 system I'm currently gathering parts for.
Can't find another solution so i think it will have to do for that build too.

Last edited:

rarskies

Caliper Novice
Apr 12, 2020
Any idea when we will be able to purchase the M19-1 to G1/4 Fittings separately? I have big plans for when this happens
Hey mate, fellow Aussie here, this fitting from
barrow (and any other m19 threaded passthrough I guess) will fit. It doesn’t sit flush like the native m19 to g1/4 adaptor but looks pretty good in black or silver. I installed this myself and currently have the nut part attached to my m19 to g1/4 adaptor to stop it spinning when adjusting fittings.
Fairly cheap and you might be able to source it on ebay if you cbf waiting a while for AliExpress/TaoBao postage.

Reactions: 63holden

Caleb

Chassis Packer
Jul 26, 2020
Hey mate, fellow Aussie here, this fitting from
barrow (and any other m19 threaded passthrough I guess) will fit. It doesn’t sit flush like the native m19 to g1/4 adaptor but looks pretty good in black or silver. I installed this myself and currently have the nut part attached to my m19 to g1/4 adaptor to stop it spinning when adjusting fittings.
Fairly cheap and you might be able to source it on ebay if you cbf waiting a while for AliExpress/TaoBao postage.

Could you send a photo of what that looks like? I really like the flush formd adapter but this could possibly fill the gap of time before they sell them separate.

Lallo

Trash Compacter
Jun 1, 2018
Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11GB AORUS XTREME Does it fit in the FormD-T1 ? seems like the FormD allows for cards that are 59.2mm from Side Panel to GPU PCB, including 1.6mm GPU PCB). This card is 59.9 mm thick.

Lallo

Trash Compacter
Jun 1, 2018
Is
Alpenfohn Black Ridge v2 w/ two fans
  • 92mm Fan: Noctua NF-A9
  • 120mm Fan: Noctua NF-A12x15
Is this the best cooling option for air cooling if I have a 3 slot GPU in the FormD-T1 ?

manoueltiger

Trash Compacter
Mar 10, 2020
Hi all, can someone make a abstract of the different AIO/radiator compatible in this case and some tests please ?

Because i'm lost ...
I would like to take an alphacool ST30 or ST25 with noctua fan (25mm) but I saw more and more people talking about the TX240 and i never heard of this brand !

Thanks all, i'll receive mine in november

ellroy80

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 7, 2020
Is
Alpenfohn Black Ridge v2 w/ two fans
  • 92mm Fan: Noctua NF-A9
  • 120mm Fan: Noctua NF-A12x15
Is this the best cooling option for air cooling if I have a 3 slot GPU in the FormD-T1 ?

It won't fit with two fans in 3-slot mode. You can use a 120mm fan underneath IF you have VLP RAM, otherwise you'll need to use a 92mm fan.