Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

bynio

Average Stuffer
Feb 8, 2020
At the end, It just works! The fastest and cheapest way to have a DDC in the T1!
How do you connect both quadro and flow 200? Some internal usb splitter or with aquabus?
What was the final choice for fan, description says F12 but looks like A12.

SoSquidTaste

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 26, 2018
Does anyone know what time they're launching sales on June 20th?

I don't recall any official statement saying anything about sales starting on 6/20. Where are you getting that?

I'm guessing that you've mixed up the announcement where Wahaha said he expects a batch to come through on around June 20 (source). That is *not* the same thing as going up for sale. EDIT: And "around" makes it even less of a firm commitment of anything on 6/20.

The only reason I say that with confidence is that we were told we'd have at least two days advanced notice about a sale (source). It's EOB Pacific time today on 6/18 (and I believe Wahaha is in TW or somewhere else in Asia, so more like morning of 6/19 where he is) and no update on sales starting yet.

So I'd say hold your horses and don't set your expectations (or those of others) on misinterpreted info :D

x111

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Aug 5, 2019
I do not know maybe someone missed it..
but look at this beauty !!

• Haha
Reactions: DrHudacris

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
I do not know maybe someone missed it..
but look at this beauty !!

Yeah I've posted that at least once and was mentioned a couple of times

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
Looking at the Front Panel lid on the formdworks site (https://formdworks.com/collections/parts/products/t1-front-panel-lid) it looks like there is a USB-C port or something of the like. Is this any indication of the possibility of adding a port on the front, or is this just an anomaly? Anyone know?
It is a USB-C port and an SD Card slot, most likely will be an optional accessory. Only on the side because (I'm guessing now) having it on the front would shorten GPU length, and would look horrible

RTP80

Caliper Novice
Jun 10, 2020
It is a USB-C port and an SD Card slot, most likely will be an optional accessory. Only on the side because (I'm guessing now) having it on the front would shorten GPU length, and would look horrible

Agreed that the side is the better place to put it! Interested to see that when it comes out.

Goatee

King of Cable Management
Jun 22, 2018
Speaking of extra radiators mounted externally, I was checking out some 40mm radiators from Alphacool and wondered if, with a one-slot graphics card(full cover block), could the remaining two slots be used to fit more radiators?

I made these mockups in Fusion 360 and the total thickness(GPU+rad) is 59.02mm, 0.18mm clear of the 59.20mm limit in three slot mode. The model of the card is a single slot Quadro but I reckon it should be similar to a full cover block. So maybe this configuration does technically work but it'd be hell to cable manage and run the tubings. Anyway just trying to have some fun :p

Edit: Just checked the height and it should be fine as well but there would be no space for tubes and fittings coming of the graphics card it seems ?

Hmmmm, I have one of those radiators, and a case and a water cooled single slot gpu.....

Last edited:

zenpressocup

Chassis Packer
Jun 7, 2020
Been following thread discussion on dust filters, but was there anyone in the build list who tested the thermal differences? Curious if adding only one filter at the bottom panel (with a flipped orientation - top as exhaust) will have any negative effect. Or will dust not accumulate as much at the bottom panel anyway with flipped orientation?

m0rr13

Chassis Packer
Jun 16, 2020
I have a SF600 sitting in a box I just got and have a 750 on its way now. Going to send back my SF600.

I was up in the air for a little bit. The 750 is more than i will need for power by far. Even if the RTX 3080 series pulls an extra 100 watts i would still be fine. Also it seems like the 750 can get louder which is one of my main focuses. Howerver, since i will be around the 350-400 Watt level, it is possible that the fan may never kick on for the 750, and when it does only when it will be gaming. There were a few review comments that made me question if I should stay with the 600, but ultimately i decided to go to 750 just so the fan wont come on at all most of the time.

Plus I had a 10% coupon for Corsair, so the price difference was only about $20.
Sorry to ask but is it still a good choice to pick SF750 after the recall of the failure units?
Any recommendation for the SFX PSU if I use 9900k+2080?

Thank you~