Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

graemeduncan

Chassis Packer
May 21, 2020
graemeduncan.co
So....I just had a random thought pop into my head...using the LT240 rad...it only has two ports (unlike the 30mm rad used on OptimumTech's video) how is someone supposed to bleed the system using the LT240 rad without a reservoir?
I was thinking of adding a T splitter to one of the ports on the rad but looking at images I'm not sure if it would fit and you'd be able to access the 3rd port on the T splitter, it would be tight but will need to test when I get my T1.

Reactions: DrHudacris

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
Does anybody know if there are mini-itx boards with both M.2 slots on the front? I have 2 NVME SSD's which i'd like to keep as cool as possible.

Cruella Devill

Trash Compacter
Apr 24, 2020
Does anybody know if there are mini-itx boards with both M.2 slots on the front? I have 2 NVME SSD's which i'd like to keep as cool as possible.
This board has two slots in front

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
This board has two slots in front
Thank you! Good to know there's at least the option. Depending on the new CPU and GPU line-up in September i might upgrade my 8700k and 1080TI. If i do, this board might be an option.
Alternatively i've found this https://nl.aliexpress.com/item/32915743886.html which might work to have it in the front.

Reactions: Cruella Devill

gregbiv

Caliper Novice
Apr 17, 2020
USD 200 without riser, ADT riser will be extra $10.

A key reason to make the Riser separate is because we have 30cm 3M riser inbound, I been working on a deal to get black color 3M for few years now. I think 3M is finally tired of telling me no, so maybe this year we can make it happen.

https://www.gigabyte.com/Graphics-Card/GP-PCIE20#kf is this the one you were talking about? Can't find anywhere in stock tho, but it looks like it's going to be 100$ riser cable (like the half price of the case itself lol). Any benefits of using this one instead of ADT riser? I am still a bit confused about which length of the riser should I take, in case if I will buy T1 without a riser.

kazuma86

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 12, 2020
Pssst, Corsair.com has restocked SF series PSUs. Grabbed an SF750. If you join the mailing list you can get 10% off as well.
"from October of 2019 to March of 2020 – with lot codes 194448xx to 201148xx. PSUs manufactured before that window are unaffected, as are PSUs manufactured afterwards. The lot codes can be found on the PSU’s packaging, or if you’re like a certain editor-in-chief who has thrown out their box, it can be found on the PSU sticker itself."
So if your orders SN with that two, probably RMA

https://www.gigabyte.com/Graphics-Card/GP-PCIE20#kf is this the one you were talking about? Can't find anywhere in stock tho, but it looks like it's going to be 100$ riser cable (like the half price of the case itself lol). Any benefits of using this one instead of ADT riser? I am still a bit confused about which length of the riser should I take, in case if I will buy T1 without a riser.

Here a drawings to explain WHY the included one works with a slim fan below the motherboard.

I hope is clear!

graemeduncan

Chassis Packer
May 21, 2020
graemeduncan.co
I like, I need to figure out how to configure the Shopify Theme to be more like this.
Sadly I just did this in Photoshop and I'm no coder. Never used Shopify either so not sure how much control it gives you when customising.

I did some exposure adjustments on the image of the T1, just to make it look a bit more black and ramp up the contrast a bit. If you want me to polish up any graphics or anything you have just give me a shout and I'll help you out!

forestpatrol

Caliper Novice
Feb 6, 2020
i have the beige/brown viton tubing, so it's difficult to directly compare its appearance with the black, but the viton does appear to be more matte than the santoprene (tho the difference is less noticeable than it was going from epdm to santoprene). the viton is definitely denser/heavier though, and as a result, when you run the two alongside each other and incrementally bend them, the viton doesn't collapse until deeper into the bend.

and i had a (crappy) pic of the epdm in my build in a similar setup to how i have it now with the santoprene, so figured i'd try and mimic the shot so you can see somewhat of a comparison. left is mcmaster-carr epdm, middle is santoprene only, right is santoprene + viton ("beige" color) just kind of laid in there. please ignore the dust ?
Thank you this was very informative. The santoprene is so cheap I went ahead and ordered some to replace my EPDM. Maybe I'll upgrade to viton when I get a T1.

Thanks for the pictures. I like the color matching of the tubes and noctuas.

Reactions: DrHudacris

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
There is also the lower end Asrock z490M-ITX/AC.
Thank you too! I was just contemplating delidding the 8700k and upgrading the IHS to copper to get the lowest temps in the Formd. Together with an extension cable for the SSD so that it's possible to route it to the front. It will be either that, or a completely new set-up, and this MB does look exactly what you'd want in a Formd to keep temps away from the SSD.