Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

notbitcoin

Average Stuffer
Aug 3, 2019
That viton is a pretty penny. Does it look and feel noticeably better than the santoprene?
i have the beige/brown viton tubing, so it's difficult to directly compare its appearance with the black, but the viton does appear to be more matte than the santoprene (tho the difference is less noticeable than it was going from epdm to santoprene). the viton is definitely denser/heavier though, and as a result, when you run the two alongside each other and incrementally bend them, the viton doesn't collapse until deeper into the bend.

and i had a (crappy) pic of the epdm in my build in a similar setup to how i have it now with the santoprene, so figured i'd try and mimic the shot so you can see somewhat of a comparison. left is mcmaster-carr epdm, middle is santoprene only, right is santoprene + viton ("beige" color) just kind of laid in there. please ignore the dust ?

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
i have the beige/brown viton tubing, so it's difficult to directly compare its appearance with the black, but the viton does appear to be more matte than the santoprene (tho the difference is less noticeable than it was going from epdm to santoprene). the viton is definitely denser/heavier though, and as a result, when you run the two alongside each other and incrementally bend them, the viton doesn't collapse until deeper into the bend.

and i had a (crappy) pic of the epdm in my build in a similar setup to how i have it now with the santoprene, so figured i'd try and mimic the shot so you can see somewhat of a comparison. left is mcmaster-carr epdm, middle is santoprene only, right is santoprene + viton ("beige" color) just kind of laid in there. please ignore the dust ?

Wow! Now you can match your tubing to the Noctua fans!

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
I hope @Wahaha360 will notify us here at least an hour before launch on the website !
Just curious, did anyone actually receive an email notification when the website opened?
I didn't. I'm sure I subscribed before. Glad I manually checked it out today :)
Yep same with me, subscribed to like 3 different emails just to make sure I got the email. Got a mini heart attack when I checked the site though.. thought I missed out!
I was very concerned about this earlier. That's why I asked what the email address would be, so I can properly set up a notification on my end. I know the feeling. Now I'm thinking there is a small chance we might miss the email.

At least 2 days of advanced email alert / notice before preorders start.

I'm going to merge the T1 email list from SFFLAB, Sidearmd old website and the current website into one list and email.

I didn't make an update or email anyone about opening the website for *viewing b/c non-english speakers and people outside the forum might think already sold out, and my email inbox and PM will just explode with anger due to misunderstanding.

Killdoc

Trash Compacter
Mar 25, 2020

I'm going to merge the T1 email list from SFFLAB, Sidearmd old website and the current website into one list and email.

I didn't make an update or email anyone about opening the website for *viewing b/c non-english speakers and people outside the forum might think already sold out, and my email inbox and PM will just explode with anger due to misunderstanding.
Somehow, I wonder if the number of people trying to purchase the case might crash the server!?

kazuma86

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 12, 2020

wow, the effect for this case is so badly.. i will wait update from you..

Killdoc

Trash Compacter
Mar 25, 2020

Very happy to see this post, since I just received my Alphacool LT pump and was dreading on what orientation I could place it on this exact motherboard (it looks like my ASRock Z390i Phantom Gaming). I really did not want to take off my BS3 tonight, since I just arrived from work and was too tired. But I really thought I would need to consider a Plan B if my LT Pump would not fit. Thank you, @notbitcoin !

Edit: Corrected spelling.

Last edited:

Daemos

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 3, 2017
So....I just had a random thought pop into my head...using the LT240 rad...it only has two ports (unlike the 30mm rad used on OptimumTech's video) how is someone supposed to bleed the system using the LT240 rad without a reservoir?

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
So....I just had a random thought pop into my head...using the LT240 rad...it only has two ports (unlike the 30mm rad used on OptimumTech's video) how is someone supposed to bleed the system using the LT240 rad without a reservoir?

On the pump there is a 3rd port, you can use that

Reactions: PBJ

15wwwww

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Mar 31, 2020
Does anyone know if the second color (shipping date 2020-08-07) is gray or two-tone? According to the FAQ, two-tone one should be earlier.
Can't wait to get a two-tone one.