Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
Are you using a bottom mounted rad (I've lost track of your current config)? That's how mine is currently set-up.

I think the increased distance between desk and intake mesh is improving my temps by a noticeable amount.
No, I’ve changed the stock one because were leaving a lot of mark on my desk! :D

Reactions: bricemx

xkruz

Average Stuffer
Apr 1, 2020
Has anyone tried magicool 240mm G2? I have one, and curious to see wether it fits or not because it have the same thickness with ek classic (on fabio's) 27mm

kmnvhs

Caliper Novice
Feb 14, 2020
instagram.com
Why can i preorder one only if i write a commend? I follow this thread since the vid. from optimum tech and i am so fucking hyped! But i dont write any commend because im not an enthusiast like other guys here in this tread. I love thats a very premium build case thats woth the money.
It would be a very nice challenge to build in after my exp. with the A4SFX, M1 V5 & V6.1 and Ghost S1.

hitsuyounai

Chassis Packer
Apr 18, 2020
I apologize if this has been asked already (also tried searching the thread, no definitive answer).

After preorders open to the masses in June, what kind of timeline are we expecting to receive the cases upon placing our order? Assuming factories resume doing factory things before then. Not entirely in a rush, just wanted to plan out things in a timely manner.

DaKluit

What's an ITX?
New User
Apr 28, 2020
Sorry to drop in a post here. But it seems i have to, to fill in the form. Bit weird, but ok. Now ill go back to lurking this thread, keeping this thread as clean as possible.
Btw, is there some way to hide all post from people who just post because they need to have a post for the form? Makes it easier (for me) to read the important stuff.

xkruz

Average Stuffer
Apr 1, 2020
Quick magicool 240 G2

Asus x570i
Ryzen 9 3950x
Ek supremacy classic RGB AMD CPU Block
2x noctua chromax black 12x15
Magicool 240 g2
Some cheap chinese ddc pump
Open test bench

Temp after 5 cinebench run max @76° C (27°C ambient)

This is with no GPU because I want to pair this with radeon VII, and ekwb block doesn't fit in my current setup (ghost s1) because it was to tall..
I See in others build, T1 has little more gpu clearance than ghost s1, hopefully I can put ekwb radeon vii block inside T1.
If not, I need to buy alphacool radeon vii block, because it is shorter by 2cm (fit in the ghost s1)

hitsuyounai

Chassis Packer
Apr 18, 2020
Sorry to drop in a post here. But it seems i have to, to fill in the form. Bit weird, but ok. Now ill go back to lurking this thread, keeping this thread as clean as possible.
Btw, is there some way to hide all post from people who just post because they need to have a post for the form? Makes it easier (for me) to read the important stuff.

There isn't actually a "need" to post. The form you filled out are meant for the backers/followers who have kept up with the T1 since it's origins back in late last year.

Gerold

Cable-Tie Ninja
Mar 19, 2020
www.instagram.com
No you can't filter out these posts - and that's exactly why a discussion about spam posts arose.
Read through the first 280 pages and you are good. :)

Last edited:

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
I apologize if this has been asked already (also tried searching the thread, no definitive answer).

After preorders open to the masses in June, what kind of timeline are we expecting to receive the cases upon placing our order? Assuming factories resume doing factory things before then. Not entirely in a rush, just wanted to plan out things in a timely manner.

Get out your magic 8 ball, because nobody knows the answer that.

• Haha
Reactions: fabio and Doppler9

xkruz

Average Stuffer
Apr 1, 2020
The new EK Momentum might be worth for that CPU. It's expensive, but the best for Ryzen 3000 atm.
Monoblock? I think mine was fine.. I have one block from previous build, so why not?!

I've found monoblock+ddc pump for x570i aorus on taobao, and I will get it arround 1 month from now..

I'll test that, because it seems bellow 48mm limit.
Or I can just use the 2 slot card mode

Reactions: bynio

blindphleb

Average Stuffer
Feb 7, 2018
I'd argue it's silver. Can't comment on the two tone though. :)
I see in the first page that the all silver case is shown with the machined slotted silver side panels. But I think I remember seeing some tests with chromed mesh too. Does anyone know how that turned out?