Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
With the thread search I wasn't able to find the discussion. The point is that the tubes should be shorter to fit properly. And why replace the liquid?
The 240LT fits without any modification in the 2 Slots GPU mode. It is the ONLY supported out-of-the box 240 AIO at the moment.
Maybe the EKWB AIO will be added to the list, but this is a decision by @Wahaha360 to have it official.

Of course, if you want to have better clearance, tubes routing, etc, you have to customised the LT240, so shortening the tubes (then replace the coolant) is the first move.

And this seems to be strongly suggested, because there are a lot of cases from user with the Eisbaer LT, reporting issue related to the plasticizer of the included tubes.

(There are a few pages back in this forum, maybe around page 200 or 220? Just go back and look for them!)

Reactions: DrHudacris

Truth

Formerly TutorialIsland
Mar 19, 2020
Check out @fabio build log, he has detailed parts list and measurements.

After looking at his I am certain I could fit the EK 240, thanks

Reactions: DrHudacris

FischOderAal

Average Stuffer
Apr 15, 2020
The 240LT fits without any modification in the 2 Slots GPU mode. It is the ONLY supported out-of-the box 240 AIO at the moment.
Maybe the EKWB AIO will be added to the list, but this is a decision by @Wahaha360 to have it official.

Of course, if you want to have better clearance, tubes routing, etc, you have to customised the LT240, so shortening the tubes (then replace the coolant) is the first move.

And this seems to be strongly suggested, because there are a lot of cases from user with the Eisbaer LT, reporting issue related to the plasticizer of the included tubes.

(There are a few pages back in this forum, maybe around page 200 or 220? Just go back and look for them!)

Thank you very much for your patience and your detailed reply! I will try to find it :) 270 pages can be overwhelming...

You can of course save it if you choose. To each their own

OK then. Was worried there was something wrong with the liquid (looking at you Enermax).

• Haha
Reactions: Truth

Gerold

Cable-Tie Ninja
Mar 19, 2020
www.instagram.com
Ahahahaha, exactly!!! Oh man, the Chromax is so nice!!

BTW, I've seens you got your Asus MB!
oh boy, that was a ride. They gave the package to some random people like two blocks away.
DPD asserted that their driver logged that he delivered the package to me in person ...
Yesterday fortunately the guy who took the package came over and gave it to me :D
Crazy times, but good people are still around :)

On another note, @Wahaha360 will the distro plates also be ready for the next batch?
Not planning on building a custom loop at first, but what will be the time frame for those?

Last edited:

arak

What's an ITX?
New User
Apr 15, 2020
Long time lurker posting for the reserve list. Excited and inspired by the builds that have been shared, and anxious to have a hand myself.

nicholasmark

Chassis Packer
May 21, 2016
Infinity Distro Plate

A cool idea of @Wahaha360

What do you guys think?

Nicely done. But are there any plans to include an option for a blank aluminium panel as well to match the case (black/silver) as well?

For example something like this? I edit it myself just to have a look, not sure if i'm allowed to do this and share here.

thelaughingman

SFF Guru
Jul 14, 2018
I know you are generally against people trying to use anything aside from the LT240, but I genuinely have to ask if this is possible.
The LT 240 = 270 x 120 x 25mm
The NexXxoS ST30 (Optimum Tech's video) = 275 x 124 x 30mm
The EK-AIO 240 D-RGB = 275 x 120 x 28mm

Therefor, couldn't I theoretically fit the EK-AIO 240 D-RGB with thin fans?
Would want this setup so I could expand in future in a similar, but less gunk-chance way than the LT-240.

Thanks for any response, @Wahaha360

here you go
In case anyone wants to know, the new EK-AIOs will fit (will need to remove anti-vibration rubber pads on Slim Fan). the question is will it perform better than the LT240.

I don't have mine yet, this is a photo from a user in China.

The EK-AIO will work in *both 2-slot and 3-slot.

dooku

What's an ITX?
New User
Apr 5, 2020
so will there still be a chance to pre order in June aside from the reserve survey or will that likely take up all of the planned stock? As a few have already posted im also mostly a lurker so not too hopeful on getting one from the survey

Drevan

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Apr 15, 2020
Fantastic case. Good work everyone involved in the making of this one. Can't wait till I get my hands on it!

itsmichael

Trash Compacter
Jan 26, 2020
so will there still be a chance to pre order in June aside from the reserve survey or will that likely take up all of the planned stock? As a few have already posted im also mostly a lurker so not too hopeful on getting one from the survey
If I understood correctly it's just to scan some numbers on interested buyers. Just to make sure he's neither under- nor over- (which will likely never gonna happen with that many potential buyers, haha) producing

Reactions: Truth

Visstick

Efficiency Noob
Apr 15, 2020
Good morning everyone,

First of all let me say I am very inspired by all the builds I have seen so far from this case. I have been following this tread on a daily basis since the first video I saw of this case. To my suprise I saw a message today about a suvey to find out who has seniority for ordering this case by linking to a post where you mention the case. As a long time lurker and not someone who does post a lot on the internet this means for me that I would proberbly end up at the bottem of that list. Altough it might be something I have to learn to live with this makes me sad and feels a bit unfair :(.

My question is this: Wouldn't it be more fair to have a look at the registers dates on the website https://formdworks.com ? The people who registered would have found the website trough this topic (or frends) and also they have showed interest in the case by registering there.

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
Another build here in Chiphell. Check it out if you are bored.

itsmichael

Trash Compacter
Jan 26, 2020
My question is this: Wouldn't it be more fair to have a look at the registers dates on the website https://formdworks.com ? The people who registered would have found the website trough this topic (or frends) and also they have showed interest in the case by registering there.
The thing with that website is that it's actually about two weeks old. Which is waaay more recent compared to some posts on this build, some of the active people on here have been posting for over 6 months and haven't had their chance to order yet