Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
I know this is not a common setup, but I have a “thick” M.2 card at the back of the Motherboard that is already adding 11mm (Hackintosh stuff to get the WiFi to work). I am guessing the riser cable is going between the graphics card and the motherboard is at least few millimeters thick. That means the space will be too small for me and I might have to swap front and back M.2.

You can shift the GPU riser to the second slot to give you more space. I have done this in my build, so it's definitely possible.

Reactions: sffinxs and masklee

tyen

Trash Compacter
Dec 17, 2018
I've noticed an issue with the side panels. The ones I have appear to be slightly warped in ( into the case ). This causes a very slight collision with my EVGA 1080ti SC2. I believe the embossing on the fans of the GPU are scraping against the side panel.

I've uploaded a video showing the warping and what happens when I lightly touch the panel when it's installed ( Please note that the last clip was after I tried to reduce the warping. Previously it was scraping on it's own ).
There's probably 1mm or less movement when I press down on the warped area.

To address this, I applied a little bit of force and some bar clamps to try to flatten the warp. It has helped and the scraping has stopped.

I'm not sure if this is something which can be fixed in production? It really Just thought I'd let folks know.

tyen

Trash Compacter
Dec 17, 2018
The ROG STRIX Z370-I plug clips for the CPU power jut out slightly above the motherboard. They can collide with a fan mounted directly over the motherboard in that same slot.

This is a easy enough fix. Just adding some washers between the T1 mount and fan gives the fan the room it needs.

Reactions: Shinken1

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
The ROG STRIX Z370-I plug clips for the CPU power jut out slightly above the motherboard. They can collide with a fan mounted directly over the motherboard in that same slot.

This is a easy enough fix. Just adding some washers between the T1 mount and fan gives the fan the room it needs.

If only using a fan there, you can use the other bracket included, the one intended for AIOs. That will move the fan away from motherboard 5mm or so. I have the same board!

Reactions: Wahaha360

Techn1c

Efficiency Noob
New User
Feb 11, 2020
Update 2020-03-13 : Instruction Manual Draft 2!

Update 2020-03-10 : Test Shipping Candidate Survey!

Please fill out this survey to help us improve.

Update 2020-03-08 : Orders will open *after Test Shipping Candidates receive their T1s and provide feedback!

Update 2020-03-08 : had to change the brand name due to banking reasons - they don't like brand names close to firearms ?

Update 2020-02-24 : Test Shipping Candidates!

Australia, Wyd4, *received
Austria, Cyberratchet
Canada, johannbl
Denmark, fabio, *received
Finland, Benihana
France, Vaux, *received
Germany, theexplainer
Japan, hengster
South Korea, ahs8225
Italy, Metroversal
Malaysia, chinyang, *received
Netherlands, Floris, *received
New Zealand, tyen, *received
Norway, Stigth, *received
Poland, bynio
Portugal, nulio
Saudi Arabia, darky122
Singapore, heckinwoofer, *received
Spain, prava, *received
Sweden, hardly
Taiwan, Thermo *special consideration, *received
Turkey, cablez
Ukraine, denys_349, *received
United Kingdom, Goatee, *received
USA - California, bpark919
USA - NYC/CT/MA, Kundahli
USA - Texas, Navic
USA - Texas, DrHudacris *special consideration, many posts thread, *received
USA - Other, PBJ *special consideration, many posts thread
USA - Other, Brude27 *special consideration, many posts on thread
USA - Other, pslate *special consideration, custom cables for T1, *received
Uzbekistan, Basriy *shipping to Uzbekistan is exotic to me

Update 2020-02-18 : 240 AIO questions will not end ?‍♂️, ONLY ONE 240 AIO FITS - Alpahcool LT240, but 240 AIO is not officially supported!

Update 2020-02-18 : Accidents or foul play, some candidates' entry for was deleted. So we are extending TEST Shipping Campaign to Sunday, 2020-02-23 12:00 PST (UTC-8)

Update 2020-02-06 : Preorder on hold until virus situation settles in China.

Three reasons:
1. the virus has created a huge backlog and uncertainty for shipping, I don't want to take orders with this much uncertainty around shipping.
2. I have requested more T1s to be made, so delay preorders = the gap between availability will be days / weeks instead months.
3. more T1 availability = less anger and fighting on the forum, less disappointment.

Update 2020-02-04 : OptimumTech review video dropped - 9900K on 120 AIO can out perform 240 AIO, 240 AIO is really for the obsessed.

Update 2020-01-30 : OptimumTech video drops February 4th PST. We can't ship and must evacuate due to coronavirus outbreak in China (so we will not take orders) ?‍♂️.

We have been notify to evacuate out of the country due to the unknowns surrounding the coronavirus outbreak. Warehouses and logistics companies are also required to do some sterilization (kill germs is the exact translation) during February. Unforuntately, this pushes the earliest possible shipping date to March 6th.
I know this sucks, but we can't control a virus outbreak, so it's FML situation on our end too.

So many ideas, so little time

T1 Black + Mesh Side Panels Availability: formdworks.com
T1 Black + Mesh Side Panels Price: USD 200, excluding shipping (Free to USD60 depending on shipping speed and country)

T1 Black + Mesh Side Panels Specifications:
Material:
CNC machined from 15mm 6061 Aluminum + 1.5mm steel SFX and Fan brackets
Side panels: ultra-fine mesh side panels (also functions as dust filters)
Colors: Sand Blasted + Anodized Black Aluminum chassis, Powder Coated PSU and Fan brackets.

Dimensions (W x H x D): 133 x 216 x 330, 9.48L
Graphic cards support: 312mm long, 2 or 3 Slot GPU (39.2 or 59.2mm from Side Panel to GPU PCB, including 1.6mm GPU PCB)
Motherboard support: Mini-ITX
Power Supply support: SFX
CPU Heatsink support: 70mm height (Noctua L12S recommended) using 2 Slot GPU or 50mm height using 3 slot GPU
Water cooling support: 120mm AIO at 35mm thick
Drives: 1 x 2.5" HDD/SSD
PCIe Riser: Included

Instructional Manual (WIP)

@Wahaha360 I signed up for test shipping to Switzerland next to another guy. I see you haven't shipped to Switzerland yet, do you want to consider it again? My Adress is in the Google Sheets you provided us.

My current build:

- Case: Louqe Ghost S1 (ash)
- CPU: Ryzen 3700x
- CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-L9i Chromax black
- GPU: EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Super Black Gaming
- Motherboard: Gigabyte X570 I Aorus Pro Wifi
- PSU: Corsair SF750 Platinum
- Storage: Samsung 970 EVO Plus
- RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB
- Monitor: Viewsonic Elite XG270QG
- Keyboard: Ducky one 2 SF black
- Mouse: Glorious Model O

I would love to use those components in a T1:
- Color: All black
- Configuration: 3 Slot GPU (to get an RTX 3080 3 Slot GPU later when they come out).
- Air Cooling: 2 Noctua fans as outtake

Keep up the great work :)

Best
Nicolai

PBJ

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 6, 2019
I've noticed an issue with the side panels. The ones I have appear to be slightly warped in ( into the case ). This causes a very slight collision with my EVGA 1080ti SC2. I believe the embossing on the fans of the GPU are scraping against the side panel.

I've uploaded a video showing the warping and what happens when I lightly touch the panel when it's installed ( Please note that the last clip was after I tried to reduce the warping. Previously it was scraping on it's own ).

To address this, I applied a little bit of force and some bar clamps to try to flatten the warp. It has helped and the scraping has stopped.

I'm not sure if this is something which can be fixed in production? It really Just thought I'd let folks know.
Not sure if this is the issue being talked about below, but check it out. Hope it helps.
If I had any concerns about anything, it would be the bottom front section of the mesh not having any support to keep it from bowing into the case. This might be a nonissue once I put parts in the case, but I don't see how that will fix what I'm talking about.
Use the white / clear rubber pad, attach it to the T frame, this will support the Side Mesh Panels.

heckinwoofer

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Dec 14, 2017

Aren't the embossing on the EVGA card just stickers? I also had this issue with my 1080Ti SC Black and the ZS-A4s case before. I just removed the stickers on the fans and voila.

Last edited:

Marbolite

Chassis Packer
Apr 21, 2019
@Wahaha360 I signed up for test shipping to Switzerland next to another guy. I see you haven't shipped to Switzerland yet, do you want to consider it again? My Adress is in the Google Sheets you provided us.

My current build:

- Case: Louqe Ghost S1 (ash)
- CPU: Ryzen 3700x
- CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-L9i Chromax black
- GPU: EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Super Black Gaming
- Motherboard: Gigabyte X570 I Aorus Pro Wifi
- PSU: Corsair SF750 Platinum
- Storage: Samsung 970 EVO Plus
- RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB
- Monitor: Viewsonic Elite XG270QG
- Keyboard: Ducky one 2 SF black
- Mouse: Glorious Model O

I would love to use those components in a T1:
- Color: All black
- Configuration: 3 Slot GPU (to get an RTX 3080 3 Slot GPU later when they come out).
- Air Cooling: 2 Noctua fans as outtake

Keep up the great work :)

Best
Nicolai

bruh

• Haha
Reactions: SSJ4 and Techn1c

Truth

Formerly TutorialIsland
Mar 19, 2020
Ok look, I took a look at page 10 and I've gone through page 1 for over a week now. Honestly though idrgaf about the numbers there, previously when I had asked how the corsair 120 users temps are in the case, I was hoping to get some real numbers and not be pushed back to page 10. So once again, if anyone is willing to say, how are your *personal* temps looking on a 120 in this case day to day. Thanks

masklee

Cable Smoosher
Feb 4, 2020
FINALLY AN UPDATE!

州市, 【广州国际中心】已出口直封

Can someone help me out with a translation?
Maybe you’re looking for the meaning instead of a translation but this is what Google Translate gives me:

City, [Guangzhou International Center] Directly sealed

I got a similar update back on 2020-03-07.
Any kind of update is good I think as I haven’t gotten anything since the 7th.
Got the same update today, almost 2 weeks after the last update (March 7th)

Mine is "广州市, 【广州国际中心】已出口直封" and using the websites built in translator, translates to "Guangzhou, Guangzhou International Center has been exported directly sealed", no clue what it means though. But at least it's something

The direct translation would be: "Guangzhou, [Guangzhou International Center] (the package?) has been directly sealed and being exported"

Base on the chinese search result, my best guess is it has been pass through China custom, sealed up (meaning no more check up until it reached the designated country's custom), and it has been shipped or ready to be shipped.

sometimes it is hard to understand mainland china's chinese language even tho I am from HK?

Reactions: PBJ

SSJ4

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 10, 2020
www.ospreygaming.com.au
Ok look, I took a look at page 10 and I've gone through page 1 for over a week now. Honestly though idrgaf about the numbers there, previously when I had asked how the corsair 120 users temps are in the case, I was hoping to get some real numbers and not be pushed back to page 10. So once again, if anyone is willing to say, how are your *personal* temps looking on a 120 in this case day to day. Thanks
Optimum Techs first build video on the T1 features a corsair 120mm aio with thermals.

shensmobile

Cable Smoosher
Oct 9, 2019
I thought I had missed the T1 launch! I’m currently looking to move my build back to an all-air system and the T1 checks all the boxes now. I see test shipping is happening now, does anyone know if there is still a target date for the case to launch?

itsmichael

Trash Compacter
Jan 26, 2020
I thought I had missed the T1 launch! I’m currently looking to move my build back to an all-air system and the T1 checks all the boxes now. I see test shipping is happening now, does anyone know if there is still a target date for the case to launch?
nope, no target date. OP will announce it when he has enough knowledge about the shipping.

Techn1c

Efficiency Noob
New User
Feb 11, 2020
Hi. Sounds interesting. Which P1 is it? Never heard of this case

itsmichael

Trash Compacter
Jan 26, 2020
Hi. Sounds interesting. Which P1 is it? Never heard of this case
this one, from the same designer/company

• Love
Reactions: Techn1c

nulio

Trash Compacter
Jan 30, 2020
My mini-ITX system is cursed. The Ghost S1 was damaged during delivery and the T1 will travel around a bit, since the post office is claiming my address is wrong and is sending it somewhere... I emailed them yesterday right after the tracking gave me the bad news.