Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
Yeah one of the concepts I was theorycrafting with friends is having connectors to something like https://koolance.com/radiator-9-fan-120mm-18-fpi-aluminum or a radiator from a truck/Opel Vectra at home with a ceiling fan going 5RPM cooling it and then something smaller to go when travelling or having a lan party, but I'm not there yet mentally to accept it as a viable solution (getting there though :D )

Go big or go home, get a heat exchanger lol

Reactions: arthasdklol

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
@Wahaha360 What would be the most optimal cooling solution for the T1 in your eyes? Just air cooling? AirGPU and AiOCPU? Or crazy custom loop? What's your vision?

For most, regular 120 AIO for CPU, 2 Slot Air Cooled GPU.
For some, custom loop on Koolance CU420V (120mm, 30FPI, Copper) for CPU, 3 Slot Air Cooled GPU.
For obsessed, Alphacool LT240 (remove Quick Connector) for CPU, 3 Slot Air Cooled GPU.
For money is no object, Sidearmd 240 AIO for CPU + GPU (tempered glass on both side of the case)

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
I’m viewing this on my phone, but I think my row is gone too :(
@Wahaha360 Looks like someone deleted my spot in the T1 spreadsheet... Didn't know people were playing like that...
Just saw that my row was deleted too... Made a new one, hopefully it wasn't too late. Geez people can be lame.
looks like someone deleted me this morning -

Please fill out the form so you can be included in the test ship. It's imperfect but I wanted to make good as quickly as possible

Reactions: hereforthefeast

Vaux

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 12, 2018
Please fill out the form so you can be included in the test ship. It's imperfect but I wanted to make good as quickly as possible

For the question: "How many posts have you made to Sidearmd T1 thread on SFFN *before Feb 10th?" Aren't the range too big? ([1-50], [51-100], [???]) ?

I think we were like 3-5 to have more than 25 post on the google sheet (and one of them was PBJ), so it would put everyone on the same bracket (and since it's one of the most important criteria apparently)

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
Unfortunate situation with the changes in the spreadsheet..

In this new form, will the # of posts actually not matter unless you have over 50 when you are picking the candidates or will you check them all individually? @gwertheim @Wahaha360

For the question: "How many posts have you made to Sidearmd T1 thread on SFFN *before Feb 10th?" Aren't the range too big? ([1-50], [51-100], [???]) ?

I think we were like 3-5 to have more than 25 post on the google sheet (and one of them was PBJ), so it would put everyone on the same bracket (and since it's one of the most important criteria apparently)

I revised the number of posts.

If anyone would like to resubmit their form, I will go through the list and update it with your new results. Since everything is timestamped that will be pretty simple or if you want, just pm me the amount of posts you have and I will change the number in the spreadsheet

Last edited:

theeddieone

What's an ITX?
New User
Feb 11, 2020
Been a lurker for a month or so on this thread. The case looks fantastic already as demonstrated by Optimum Tech (especially in his latest vid).
Do any other youtubers have access to the case already?

I'm really excited to see what the SFF community come up with when this is released. I'll definitely be building from scratch again if i can get my hands on one.

Great work so far!

Reactions: Spai1298

forestpatrol

Caliper Novice
Feb 6, 2020
For some, custom loop on Koolance CU420V (120mm, 30FPI, Copper) for CPU, 3 Slot Air Cooled GPU.
For obsessed, Alphacool LT240 (remove Quick Connector) for CPU, 3 Slot Air Cooled GPU.
For money is no object, Sidearmd 240 AIO for CPU + GPU (tempered glass on both side of the case)
Will a regular 120 AIO like Corsair H60 2018 fit in 3 slot gpu mode or are the tubes too long?

Vaux

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 12, 2018
Been a lurker for a month or so on this thread. The case looks fantastic already as demonstrated by Optimum Tech (especially in his latest vid).
Do any other youtubers have access to the case already?

I'm really excited to see what the SFF community come up with when this is released. I'll definitely be building from scratch again if i can get my hands on one.

Great work so far!
No only OT at the moment ( as far as I know ), the problem with the other youtuber (linus, jayz, etc...) is they have a huge backlog of product to review so its more likely that the case would catch dust on a shelf even if I'm sure they would love it, which will be a shame considering they're only 200 of them right now^^

ExplodingWaffle101

SFF Lingo Aficionado
May 11, 2018
Trying to determine if it will fit inside the T1.

I will be in QiDu this weekend, which is very very close to Keelung, is the dimensions are close, maybe we can do a fit test in my T1 and that will put an end to the Morpheus question.

So, is the Morpheus kissing the bottom panel of your M1?

any updates on morpheus? i'm not sure and cant be bother to google benchmarks rn, but shouldnt it beat out 3 slot gpu? or at least offer a very good retrofit for others.

would obsessed have better perf than money is no object? obviously tempered glass, rgb and full custom loops provide increased Gaming(tm) performance, but thermals wise

Brude27

Master of Cramming
Jun 21, 2018
There never was an option for USA other

This is a bit of a bummer, as I have everything in the equation working for me except for geographical location, and even that's close haha.

I think it's more of a bummer that people in this community stooped as low as deleting other's submissions on the spreadsheet, though. I'm impatient as the rest of you, but that's... that's... if you did that, you're just a complete piece of shit.

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
any updates on morpheus? i'm not sure and cant be bother to google benchmarks rn, but shouldnt it beat out 3 slot gpu? or at least offer a very good retrofit for others.

would obsessed have better perf than money is no object? obviously tempered glass, rgb and full custom loops provide
This is a bit of a bummer, as I have everything in the equation working for me except for geographical location, and even that's close haha.

I think it's more of a bummer that people in this community stooped as low as deleting other's submissions on the spreadsheet, though. I'm impatient as the rest of you, but that's... that's... if you did that, you're just a complete piece of shit.

I left my name off the list specifically because I can wait. I just want to make sure everyone has a chance.

PBJ

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 6, 2019
There never was an option for USA other, I cut and pasted everything from the post.
I certainly don't want to step in anyone's toes, just want to explain how everything happened.

There was some initial confusion in the original Test Shipping List if there was a general USA slot and @Wahaha360 added a few of us to the spreadsheet himself under "USA-Other". You guys make the rules and I definitely respect that, but the backtracking is what makes it frustrating and disappointing. I'll of course keep waiting since I already waited this long, but I don't really understand the reason for this change.

This was post #2513. Below, I inserted the quotes for the original test shipping list and when Wahaha360 added the USA-Other slot.

Update 2020-02-11 : Looking for T1 customers in the following countries to TEST Shipping! Offer ends Sunday, 2020-02-16 12:00 PST (UTC-8)

Priority will be given in the following order:
1. # of post on this thread from start to February 10th, 2020
2. customer who owns either an M1, A4 or Ghost S1 or a sandwich layout case
3. people who are building custom water loops using LT240

Australia - 1 slot available
Austria - 1 slot available
Canada - 1 slot available
Denmark - 1 slot available
Finland - 1 slot available
France - 1 slot available
Germany - 1 slot available
United Kingdom - 1 slot available
Hong Kong - 1 slot available
Israel - 1 slot available
Italy - 1 slot available
Japan - 1 slot available
Korea, South - 1 slot available
Malaysia - 1 slot available
Netherlands - 1 slot available
New Zealand - 1 slot available
Norway - 1 slot available
Philippines - 1 slot available
Poland - 1 slot available
Portugal - 1 slot available
Russia - 1 slot available
Saudi Arabia - 1 slot available
Singapore - 1 slot available
Spain - 1 slot available
Sweden - 1 slot available
Switzerland - 1 slot available
Taiwan - 1 slot available
Thailand - 1 slot available
Turkey - 1 slot available
USA - California, 1 slot available
USA - Texas, 1 slot available
USA - NYC/CT/MA , USA, 1 slot available
Ukraine - 1 slot available
Keeping my fingers crossed for mid March, no exact dates.

Added you guys to the Google Sheet under "US-Other"

Last edited:
Reactions: pwnedundies

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
I certainly don't want to step in anyone's toes, just want to explain how everything happened.

There was some initial confusion in the original Test Shipping List if there was a general USA slot and @Wahaha360 added a few of us to the spreadsheet himself under "USA-Other". You guys make the rules and I definitely respect that, but the backtracking is what makes it frustrating and disappointing. I'll of course keep waiting since I already waited this long, but I don't really understand the reason for this change.

This was post #2513. Below, I inserted the quotes for the original test shipping list and when Wahaha360 added the USA-Other slot.

I will talk to @Wahaha360 and if I am in error? I will add that option and tag you in a post.

Reactions: Vaux