Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 108 24.2%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 338 75.8%

• Total voters

Exist50

Caliper Novice
Feb 25, 2021
I will talk with the factory and team about getting the Fan/Radiator bracket included for T1-REF **IC** customers.

The key is that I don't want to give the factories an excuse to delay production. Factories will use it as an excuse for production delays whenever we add or change anything. This delay will upset some T1-REF customers because they don't like the trade-off.
Pardon the delayed reply, but I haven't been following closely lately. I do think it should have been included for T1-Sandwich customers, as originally stated, but it was indeed the T1-REF customers that I thought would be the most impacted. Easy to imagine people using a side AIO, or just wanting more fans. But regarding the Sandwich customers, perhaps if people do intend to make a dual radiator build, they can also request to be sent a bracket? Should be pretty negligible numbers, given the stated justification for removing it.

Sai-P

What's an ITX?
New User
Aug 12, 2022
Is it possible to purchase an aluminium side panel for the FormD T1 v1.2? The only thing that has aged extremely poorly with this case is the original flimsy steel side panels and would love to see a way to upgrade that.

scott123512359

Average Stuffer
Nov 15, 2021
Is it possible to purchase an aluminium side panel for the FormD T1 v1.2? The only thing that has aged extremely poorly with this case is the original flimsy steel side panels and would love to see a way to upgrade that.
The new side panels are not compatible with the older models unfortunately, the v2 has different dimensions all over. No plans to manufacture them for the "old" models as far as I know.