Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 107 24.3%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 334 75.7%

• Total voters

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Sorry if this has been asked, but does anyone know if the reference config is gonna have the GPU on top so it’s not suffocating at the bottom of the case?
From what I've seen the Reference Config will support a GPU up to 2.25 slots wide at the top.

This is an image linked back at post #13850

I think the top and bottom plates are going to be interchangeable or smth like that.

The case is flippable, so the GPU can be top or bottom for the T1-REF.

Tuscany

Cable-Tie Ninja
Apr 26, 2020
On the second poll I voted for the glass panel, simply because I find the split panel to look a bit on the cheap side.
But now it struck me why the glass panel is such a great option.

I am sure that these is enough space behind it so you can put a picture, or a solid color panel, or smudged "paper" and RGB behind it. Or even an LCD screen, who knows.
I, for an example, have black themed desk with details in red. Putting simple red paper behind the glass will compliment with the overall theme. Or just put black one and have depth feeling.

Even @Wahaha360 can sell aluminum colored panels :)

Stinkybear

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Apr 7, 2020
On the second poll I voted for the glass panel, simply because I find the split panel to look a bit on the cheap side.

I am sure that these is enough space behind it so you can put a picture, or a solid color panel, or smudged "paper" and RGB behind it. Or even an LCD screen, who knows.
I, for an example, have black themed desk with details in red. Putting simple red paper behind the glass will compliment with the overall theme. Or just put black one and have depth feeling.

It's really versatile and each build can be unique to the user. Different than other cases out right now.

Reactions: N9neBreak3r

N9neBreak3r

Airflow Optimizer
Jul 17, 2020

It's really versatile and each build can be unique to the user. Different than other cases out right now.
Glass Front Panel FTW!!!

RySean

Average Stuffer
Dec 20, 2020
Personally think a mesh front panel would have been the coolest option