Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

mande110

What's an ITX?
New User
Oct 5, 2020
I ordered the T1 in white, and I think chrome compliments it best. It kind gives it a retro vibe, which is pretty unique.

Van0

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 29, 2019
So after a few complications, the dual 240mm radiator build is complete and it’s airtight! I’ve turned on the aquacomputer and can confirm all 4 fans are working as well as the EK PWM 3.2 pump (aquanaut) that I rewired.

I’m halfway through filling the loop at the moment using quick disconnects and a small ext res and could use some help. The res feeds directly into the pump and I can see it spinning nicely through the aquanaut’s acrylic but there’s no flow. Looks like it’s from the large amount of air stuck in the pump. What’s the best way to get it out? I have a feeling if I boot into windows and turn down the pump the air will be able to get out? As the speed of the pump seems to prevent it getting out but I’ve not bled one before

Goatee

King of Cable Management
Jun 22, 2018
So after a few complications, the dual 240mm radiator build is complete and it’s airtight! I’ve turned on the aquacomputer and can confirm all 4 fans are working as well as the EK PWM 3.2 pump (aquanaut) that I rewired.

I’m halfway through filling the loop at the moment using quick disconnects and a small ext res and could use some help. The res feeds directly into the pump and I can see it spinning nicely through the aquanaut’s acrylic but there’s no flow. Looks like it’s from the large amount of air stuck in the pump. What’s the best way to get it out? I have a feeling if I boot into windows and turn down the pump the air will be able to get out? As the speed of the pump seems to prevent it getting out but I’ve not bled one before

You got an air lock. Try to get the air out of the pump by tilting / manoeuvring the case so it can "rise" through the tubing to get out to the res.

Turning the pump on and off in quick succession can also help. Got some pics of the front so I can help you with orientation.

p.s. clear tubing is a godsend at this point as you can see the air bubbles.

Reactions: Van0

Van0

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 29, 2019
You got an air lock. Try to get the air out of the pump by tilting / manoeuvring the case so it can "rise" through the tubing to get out to the res.

Turning the pump on and off in quick succession can also help. Got some pics of the front so I can help you with orientation.

p.s. clear tubing is a godsend at this point as you can see the air bubbles.

Yeah my matte black obsession is not helping haha (c'mon A12x25 chromax!). Not many photos yet as it was getting super late, though I'll take a lot more and post em up with test results when I get round to it. See how it compares to single 240mm rad. Thanks for the tip. I'll do that and move around the case and see what I can get out.

Goatee

King of Cable Management
Jun 22, 2018
@Van0 I tend to find the pump is being air locked, then all of a sudden you get enough water in there and it starts up and propels the air round the system.

Keep at it and you will get it working. Its pretty satisfying when it happens, like clearing your ears after swimming.

Reactions: Van0 and DrHudacris

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
Don't get your hopes up! I'm fairly certain that Xtremerigs tested the original EK SE, not the SE classic
I am pretty sure they will have the same performance! ?

I couldn’t use 2 TX because in THIS configuration the ports couldn’t allow a nice link between the 2 rads.

Maybe rotating the side radiator of 180degree with the ports near the back of the case (as I did with my previous 120/360 option) will allow it.

But in this way, I have a clean and easy connection all around, easy to fill, the possibility to remove the ram, etc.

Test soon!

Last edited: