Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Venomazz

Case Bender
New User
Aug 22, 2020
I used a EK-DDC 3.2 which I rewired to be supplied from the 4 pin on my motherboard (Z390 I AORUS PRO WIFI).

The motherboard has hybrid fan headers that can support up to 24W, the pump is rated at 18W. Check what fan headers your motherboard has and rewire to use the 4 pin?
My motherboard only outputs 12W on the headers, is this causing problems, or is the pump just not working at full power?

max31092

Average Stuffer
Mar 1, 2020
It could cause your motherboard (enterely or just header) to fail. The 3.2 can use up to 22W at powerup.
If your board is well designed (available safety margins, safety circuits) it shouldn't be a problem, if it is not, it might be.

vusun123

Average Stuffer
Jul 10, 2020
that's weird, in my dan case with 92mm aio, amd 3900x and 5700xt I'm getting over 400fps ac 240hz monitor in csgo.
my temps are just over 70c
but I do not use gpu at fullest.
Problem is you are cooling only your CPU with that radiator. Here I’m cooling both CPU and GPU with one 240mm radiator

kazuma86

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 12, 2020
have anyone received any emails from support@formdworks.com in the past couple of days? asking because i cannot seem to receive any emails sent from @Wahaha360 even after him trying to do so for a couple of days now. could this be an email misconfiguration in Shopify or something else?

No I'm still waiting on a response to my e-mail concerning a bent metal grill.

Check your email SPAM folder, I think responded, if not PM me.

Reactions: PKAWA

deeeeeeeeee

Caliper Novice
Aug 21, 2020
Patient, i know excuse for small team is not fair. But since not @Wahaha360 team alone to pack and checking QC, every mistake will be happen..

i have checked the spam folder and bin before your input. if you are not part of the team, please kindly let those who are in charge to answer and advice, thank you

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
Patient, i know excuse for small team is not fair. But since not @Wahaha360 team alone to pack and checking QC, every mistake will be happen..
I just meant that I was not the one being addressed in his comment, and I highly suspect DHL for damaging my package during transport because it was pretty dented when I received it.
But that doesn't mean I don't like an undamaged case, so I've decided to send him a pm like you suggested.
Hope it will get sorted soon.

Reactions: kazuma86

kazuma86

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 12, 2020
I just meant that I was not the one being addressed in his comment, and I highly suspect DHL for damaging my package during transport because it was pretty dented when I received it.
But that doesn't mean I don't like an undamaged case, so I've decided to send him a pm like you suggested.
Hope it will get sorted soon.
I didn't suggest you, that Wahaha360 reply.. Probably you skip "PM Parts"

Hmm.. DHL doing this mistake? Probably since, card box only one and include the T1.

i have checked the spam folder and bin before your input. if you are not part of the team, please kindly let those who are in charge to answer and advice, thank you

I just quote, not answer it :)

Last edited:

pwnedundies

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 9, 2019
Does anyone have experience with the Alphacool Eisdecke DDC pump top? The dimensions should be the same as the Magic Cube.
I consider using the top with a DDC310, but I have often read about poor quality Alphacool products.
An alternative would be the DDC-1T Plus PWM but do I necessarily have to use a 4-pin Molex connector? I would like to avoid squeezing in more cables.

Yes I have the acrylic version and it's great. Zero issues with it. You won't with the brass either.

Nero

Average Stuffer
May 28, 2020
I did some measurements

(I aligned both cards using the pcie connector as a reference. I can't think of a better way.)

A tech website editor confirmed my measurements.

Assuming this is indeed what we can expect (seems fairly likely now) and assuming the power connectors aren't at the end but on the side (I don't see why we should assume any different) it should "fit" in the case but the issue is that second fan that would be choked against the backside of the PSU.

Any ideas as to how we could make this work? I was thinking of reversing the PSU so the fan points inward, that way the GPU fan points straight at the PSU fan that would pull the air and expel it either up or down depending on whether the PSU is flipped or not.

But is it a good idea to point hot air at a PSU? I have no idea what's considered safe for PSUs operating temp range but blowing hot air at it doesn't sound ideal.

I'm aware chances are AIB models won't have that weird fan configuration and will be the usual 3 fan setup but we don't have reliable info on that quite yet.

Reactions: DrHudacris

vusun123

Average Stuffer
Jul 10, 2020
The size of this lad means that any pump solutions at the end of the graphics card won’t fit in the T1. I guess we are back to the good ol’ Alphacool Eisbaer LT Solo/Apogee Drive II if you plan on custom watercooling ?

Reactions: PKAWA

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
The size of this lad means that any pump solutions at the end of the graphics card won’t fit in the T1. I guess we are back to the good ol’ Alphacool Eisbaer LT Solo/Apogee Drive II if you plan on custom watercooling ?
Not quite. The PCB of these cards are presumed to be a weird short shape with a triangle cut out. So it could be actually shorter with a waterblock than reference! This is likely, as the end if the card is finned front to back on the end with the back side fan.

element72

Average Stuffer
Oct 7, 2018
If they decide to go with this design, I would imagine the waterblock would use both sides and make up a 3 slot gpu. But i'm not sure. Thoughts?

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
I didn't suggest you, that Wahaha360 reply.. Probably you skip "PM Parts"

Hmm.. DHL doing this mistake? Probably since, card box only one and include the T1.

I just quote, not answer it :)

PLEASE stop trying to help. You don't have the answers and you are making things WORSE.

I am working with Wahaha360 and have a direct line to him.

I have asked you politely twice now.

@PKAWA I will bring this to his attention and see if he has seen the email. Did you include photos?

@deeeeeeeeee i will ask him to look out for your email too