Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

deeeeeeeeee

Caliper Novice
Aug 21, 2020
@PKAWA @deeeeeeeeee It's a small team running everything, and they only answer emails on a certain day. Be patient with them, they will get to you.
I am very well aware of that, thank you for your input. I have been following this thread from its very beginning until now. I am merely voicing out my concern as I have also received 3 other confirmation emails sent to me each day after the 15th of August with the same wrong address

kazuma86

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 12, 2020
I am very well aware of that, thank you for your input. I have been following this thread from its very beginning until now. I am merely voicing out my concern as I have also received 3 other confirmation emails sent to me each day after the 15th of August with the same wrong address

@Wahaha360 cant send power button to some tester shipped, but once already can ship that power button, @Wahaha360 ship to all tester. They will try to figure out.
--
Oh, I forgot, this friday isn't ? FormD still close >_<

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
@Wahaha360 cant send power button to some tester shipped, but once already can ship that power button, @Wahaha360 ship to all tester. They will try to figure out.
--
Oh, I forgot, this friday isn't ? FormD still close >_<

It was open but I am guessing everything was sold out.

The power buttons were sent out. It was a supply chain issue which he had no control over because it was in April when everything was shut down.

Also since you are not one of the testers please don't comment on something you don't know much about.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
@Wahaha360 @gwertheim hi, i have placed an order on the 15th of August, however Google Chrome has wrongly auto-filled my address. I have since contacted the support email provided and replied twice to the order confirmation email to ask for a request to update the address, but I have heard nothing back so far. Please kindly look into this as I would not want my order to be delivered to the wrong address or cancel the order and incur the cancellation fee. Thank you

Check your email SPAM folder, I think responded, if not PM me.

wenyuax

Average Stuffer
Aug 16, 2020
Bought the case and plan to build a soft tube custom loop tentatively.
Waiting for the distro plate, tranparent side panel and Nvidia 30x0 to build a fantastic hard tube custom loop.
So plz do release them!!!

TSOF

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 20, 2020

Good luck, guys. ?

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
Oh man, love it!! Did the rad fits well? Did you test it against the TX? It’s an amazing setup!

Haven't tested it yet! But I expect it's slightly worse than GTS, so on par with TX (prediction)

The rad fits great! I removed the fan brackets, removed pads from the fans, and also sanded down the fans where the screws insert so the head of the screw doesn't sick up above the fan frame. These are Kaze flex, as they are halfillimeter thinner and also I didn't want to sand a Noctua fan lol.

What's your fan? I'm looking for some fan other than noctua (better to have rgb)

You'll love this because they are Kaze flex slim and there is an RGB version of them lol.

And I have one more surprise...just have to wait for it to arrive before I fill up the loop and get thermals done!

Reactions: NinoPecorino

TSOF

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 20, 2020
I reckon that's about 345mm long, and 160mm wide.

But the older leak was definitely a 2 slot, much more normal size card.

So if it's real, then I think this is probably just the 3090 - and even so, you'll likely want to whack a waterblock on it anyway.

Reactions: DrHudacris

wenyuax

Average Stuffer
Aug 16, 2020
Haven't tested it yet! But I expect it's slightly worse than GTS, so on par with TX (prediction)

The rad fits great! I removed the fan brackets, removed pads from the fans, and also sanded down the fans where the screws insert so the head of the screw doesn't sick up above the fan frame. These are Kaze flex, as they are halfillimeter thinner and also I didn't want to sand a Noctua fan lol.

You'll love this because they are Kaze flex slim and there is an RGB version of them lol.

And I have one more surprise...just have to wait for it to arrive before I fill up the loop and get thermals done!
Oh I found this and it's cool! Maybe I should buy both the silverstone fw124 and this one to check which works better lol.