Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

worldtour

Average Stuffer
Jul 24, 2019
Here's a little preview of my build. Just the GPU side for now.
I'm going to keep running benchmarks and tweaking fan settings but overall it's such a sigh of relief to have it near complete.

DrLeroy

Noob Saibot
May 15, 2020
So no one who has their case yet has tried the LT Solo on the X570 strix yet to save me the trouble when i can finally place an order for this case haha?

side note my TX240 rad shipped yesterday, so i should have all parts required waiting for the ability to actually get a case soon :)

SSJ4

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 10, 2020
www.ospreygaming.com.au
Got the 25mm-thick Coolworld 240 radiator w/ fill port in. Top (closest to camera) is Coolworld, bottom is LT240-

And for those that orient the radiator in the traditional layout (tubing ports underneath the PSU), the fill port does appear to line up very well with the hole in the back of the case if you mount the fan between the radiator and motherboard. I believe W360 has the radiator (or posted pics of it previously), so he might be able to verify it.
That is very interesting.

Would be pretty cool to plumb up to that thread for ease of filling/draining. Could you take a photo?

Reactions: DrHudacris

stanleyguan

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 18, 2020
  • Wow
Reactions: DrHudacris

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
DDC 1t plus PMW!

Thx I tried reading through thread again and finally found it about an hour after I posted that comment.

What is your second choice? It seems that ppcs doesn't ship to Canada right now and I can't find it anywhere else :(

Last edited:

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
Thx I tried reading through thread again and finally found it about an hour after I posted that comment.

What is your second choice? It seems that ppcs doesn't ship to Canada right now and I can't find it anywhere else :(
Then, the second choice is the EKWB 3.25. But keep it at low speed, between 20 and 40 max!

bynio

Average Stuffer
Feb 8, 2020
I found out today on reddit that this case only supports the L12S on one direction. So if you use the case flipped then the CPU cooler will be bad positioned according to what noctua recommends.

I’ve been trying to find opinions about this but didn’t find much, so I’m asking just in case anyone knows if it is better having the case flipped despite this or having it defaultwith the good position of the L12S but the case fans on the bottom.
I'm using L12S on Aorus x570 wit pipes in horizontal position so it's the same with flipped as normal.
But right now I'm space limited so it's vertical and L12S is positiones 'incorectly'/pipes bending at the top and not seeing much temp difference, except that we're having hot summer, high ambient.

Reactions: carlosjtacon

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
What's the difference between 1T Plus and the 3.25? My guess is 1T Plus has lower RPM, thus lower power consumption and noise?

For reference, Alphacool puts up this picture on their product page:

It has the fabio stamp of approval of course. Companies have to jump through hoops, spend thousands on bribes and sabotage the competition.