Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Nero

Average Stuffer
May 28, 2020
@gwertheim I understand delays are to be expected but you/Wahaha said "we only send you your tracking number when your package is on a plane". Turns out I received my tracking number when my package was not on a plane at all, just sitting in a warehouse waiting for one it seems.

That inacurracy significantly changes what the delivery timeline looks like. I suggest you inform everyone that their case isn't necessarily on a plane even if they received their tracking number.

RIP_KOBE_BRYANT

Caliper Novice
Jul 17, 2020
My case is coming today and I'm pretty new to sff building.

Which direction do you put the fans? is there multiple airflows you can do with this case or is there a standard one?
using 2 noctua a12x25 and corsair h60.

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
@gwertheim I understand delays are to be expected but you/Wahaha said "we only send you your tracking number when your package is on a plane". Turns out I received my tracking number when my package was not on a plane at all, just sitting in a warehouse waiting for one it seems.

That inacurracy significantly changes what the delivery timeline looks like. I suggest you inform everyone that their case isn't necessarily on a plane even if they received their tracking number.

It's not inaccurate, these days delays are common place due to the lack of shipping capacity. There could have been a last minute change or flight cancellation. They could of had another company willing to pay more money for your spot on the plane.

Worldwide logistics is even more complex than it was a year ago. It's not simple to say that when you get your tracking, it's on a plane for sure. Delays happen and things always need to be shifted around.

As I have already said, @Wahaha360 has NO CONTROL once it is in the hands of the shipping company.

I mentioned this type of delay in a reddit post before cases started shipping.

You also need to realize that this case is a two man operation and I am a volunteer so if mistakes happen and you get a tracking number early, it's not the end of the world.

I will mention your concerns to @Wahaha360 when he wakes up since he lives in Asia.

hprantis

Caliper Novice
Feb 6, 2020
@gwertheim .

If you have the tracking number and use some common sense then it’s pretty obvious that your package isn’t on a plane.

Yeah maybe the statement was a little misleading, but nobody can do anything about it so what does it matter?

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
My case is coming today and I'm pretty new to sff building.

Which direction do you put the fans? is there multiple airflows you can do with this case or is there a standard one?
using 2 noctua a12x25 and corsair h60.

Have you built a full sized computer before?

For someone might not be experienced, mistakes can be costly

If not I would highly recommend you spend some time on YouTube watching build logs from jayztwocents, Linus tech tips, bitwit and so on.

Nero

Average Stuffer
May 28, 2020
It's not inaccurate, these days delays are common place due to the lack of shipping capacity. There could have been a last minute change or flight cancellation. They could of had another company willing to pay more money for your spot on the plane.

Worldwide logistics is even more complex than it was a year ago. It's not simple to say that when you get your tracking, it's on a plane for sure. Delays happen and things always need to be shifted around.

As I have already said, @Wahaha360 has NO CONTROL once it is in the hands of the shipping company.

I mentioned this type of delay in a reddit post before cases started shipping.

You also need to realize that this case is a two man operation and I am a volunteer so if mistakes happen and you get a tracking number early, it's not the end of the world.

I will mention your concerns to @Wahaha360 when he wakes up since he lives in Asia.

I appreciate both of you guys' work, most companies wouldn't have answered before tomorrow at best but I'm not sure you're understanding what I'm saying. For the 3rd time I fully understand delays are to be expected. I'm fine with that, no problem. But I'm not complaining about delays at all here I'm telling you it might be a good idea to mention that no, getting the tracking number doesn't mean your package is on a plane, which is something you guys said. If turns out it's not that simple that's 100% fine, it's out of your hands like you said but please do warn everyone! So people don't panic when their package that was supposed to be on plane shows no change for more than a week.

You warned everyone that shipping isn't guaranteed in 2 weeks and could take much longer, which I once again fully understand but there was no mention of what Wahaha360 saying ("we send you your tracking once your package is on a plane to avoid anxiety") being subject to change or anything... which was the point, only sending shipping numbers when the case is actually moving to avoid unecessary frustration, but if that's not the case anymore it defeats the point don't you think?

It's not the end of the world of course but please don't just dismiss it, I don't like going on and on about stuff that no one probably cares about but here's why it matters: I have to leave home for a while this month and I waited for your tracking number before planning that because receiving my tracking number meant my case was at worse 2.5 weeks away (because it would be on a plane which is the hardest part), so I could make sure I would be home. But now it turns out my case is not on a plane, so could be 4 weeks away or more so I might not be home once it arrives, and well let's just say I have many horrible experiences with packages being "delivered" while I'm away. As in, I now think I have a 50% chance of actually getting the case...

I know this is a 2 men thing, and appreciate both yours and Wahaha360's work I really do, I was just asking for clarification and now that I have it I'm asking for you to maybe clarify the situation for everyone so you don't end up with more confused people like me.

• Angry
Reactions: bruh27

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
I appreciate both of you guys' work, most companies wouldn't have answered before tomorrow at best but I'm not sure you're understanding what I'm saying. For the 3rd time I fully understand delays are to be expected. I'm fine with that, no problem. But I'm not complaining about delays at all here I'm telling you it might be a good idea to mention that no, getting the tracking number doesn't mean your package is on a plane, which is something you guys said. If turns out it's not that simple that's 100% fine, it's out of your hands like you said but please do warn everyone! So people don't panic when their package that was supposed to be on plane shows no change for more than a week.

You warned everyone that shipping isn't guaranteed in 2 weeks and could take much longer, which I once again fully understand but there was no mention of what Wahaha360 saying ("we send you your tracking once your package is on a plane to avoid anxiety") being subject to change or anything... which was the point, only sending shipping numbers when the case is actually moving to avoid unecessary frustration, but if that's not the case anymore it defeats the point don't you think?

It's not the end of the world of course but please don't just dismiss it, I don't like going on and on about stuff that no one probably cares about but here's why it matters: I have to leave home for a while this month and I waited for your tracking number before planning that because receiving my tracking number meant my case was at worse 2.5 weeks away (because it would be on a plane which is the hardest part), so I could make sure I would be home. But now it turns out my case is not on a plane, so could be 4 weeks away or more so I might not be home once it arrives, and well let's just say I have many horrible experiences with packages being "delivered" while I'm away. As in, I now think I have a 50% chance of actually getting the case...

I know this is a 2 men thing, and appreciate both yours and Wahaha360's work I really do, I was just asking for clarification and now that I have it I'm asking for you to maybe clarify the situation for everyone so you don't end up with more confused people like me.

What I am trying to say is he doesn't know when the case will board a plane so how can he give the tracking information when the package boards the plane.

You want to have reliable information but Wahaha360 can't provide it because he has no control over the shipping process and doesn't have a clue when a package will move. So he does the best he can with the information he has.

Like I said in the first post, I have a package stuck in Chicago since the 25th, I have no control or knowledge of when and how things move. All I can do is wait and check to see if the status has changed.

I sent your posts to Wahaha360, hopefully he can respond with an answer more to your liking.

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019

How many ways do you want @gwertheim to say "there is no control" for you to be satisfied regarding clarity?

Maybe the official stance on tracking and shipping should be "it gets there when it gets there".

Pretty sure @gwertheim was very clear.

RIP_KOBE_BRYANT

Caliper Novice
Jul 17, 2020
Have you built a full sized computer before?

For someone might not be experienced, mistakes can be costly

If not I would highly recommend you spend some time on YouTube watching build logs from jayztwocents, Linus tech tips, bitwit and so on.

What videos you recommend? I built a full-sized like 5 years ago but I never done sff.

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
2020-07-30 12:01
Shanghai, has been handed over to the airline transport.

And that's where we are at for the last five days. So it's probably waiting on an airplane to actually fly it into Europe....

ciaran clare

Average Stuffer
Jul 28, 2020
What videos you recommend? I built a full-sized like 5 years ago but I never done sff.
Honestly id suggest just binge watching optiumtech videos for a few days, although the custom loop water cooling may not apply to you he has a video on the t1 with standard air cooling and that should give you a decent idea of what you need also if you watch some videos of other cases eg the ncase or the loque ghost theyll also give you a good idea on what to expect from sff, additionally he is probably one of the best youtubers when it comes to small factor builds

When it comes to specking out the computer (ie choosing amount/speed of ram, what cpu and gpu to buy,what motherboard ect) id say optium tech, jayztwocents and any "2020 build guides" that have a given budget and try to stick to that. @gwertheim suggested linus tech tips which is a good option however i think a lot of their videos right now are more focused on enthusiast/overkill/stupid systems and their arent many current build guides that suggest the best components too buy in 2020

PBJ

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 6, 2019
2020-07-30 12:01
Shanghai, has been handed over to the airline transport.

And that's where we are at for the last five days. So it's probably waiting on an airplane to actually fly it into Europe....
For me that status lasted for a week or week and a half. Maybe more. Suddenly it was in the destination country and got to me in a couple of days

aexeq

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Apr 7, 2020
For me that status lasted for a week or week and a half. Maybe more. Suddenly it was in the destination country and got to me in a couple of days
Me too. This status can mean, that it isn't on plane or is already on the way, you never know.

Reactions: PBJ