Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

x111

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Aug 5, 2019
hey guys, if somebody for some reason do not need it anymore "Alphacool ES Reservoir 1U"
I would like to buy it from you.

or maybe someone knows a hidden place where you can get this ?

Last edited:

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
I wanted to buy some clear cryofuel this time to test it against the alphacool ckc but I could fine any readily available or any that wasn't lavishly overpriced. So now I have a gallon of ckc coming instead because it was the only thing I could find lol. Is it that much better than the other premixes?
I don’t think temp wise. But when I’ve used the ckc a few time, it became pretty quick a bit yellow.

Reactions: pwnedundies

pwnedundies

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 9, 2019
anyone has experienced this Alphacool SLI terminal? From the pictures it looks like if you add 2 90 degree fittings you get something similar to the EK-FC Terminal Rotary 90°, cheaper as well but probably limited to just Alphacool GPU block
i don't have an ek block to test it on but here are more pictures if you or anyone else needs more let me know.

ek's are also integrated with the fittings and the measurements have them smaller. i don't have calipers but even if it is 5mm it might matter.

thelaughingman

SFF Guru
Jul 14, 2018
i don't have an ek block to test it on but here are more pictures if you or anyone else needs more let me know.

ek's are also integrated with the fittings and the measurements have them smaller. i don't have calipers but even if it is 5mm it might matter.

thanks so much man! yeah it looks to be 5mm taller than the EK one (per spec) so it can matter a lot indeed ??

Kuzan

Average Stuffer
Oct 15, 2018
Short update on my end: Ordered on 10th (shipping date was set to 31st July). Received tracking no. on 27th. Packaged arrived in Germany yesterday. Now will need to fill out paperworks and send them to the central customs office, I will need to pay at least additional 41€ customs (mb some additional fees on top). Once they have processed it, I will have the case most likely end of next week.

Btw the first and last time I ordered something from china it was delivered by YunExpress. The package first arrived in netherlands and then was shipped to germany. From there it looks like they relabled the parcel so it looked like it came from within europe. Not sure if that was the reason or only luck but in the end I didn't have to pay customs, the packaged was directly delivered to me.

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
Short update on my end: Ordered on 10th (shipping date was set to 31st July). Received tracking no. on 27th. Packaged arrived in Germany yesterday. Now will need to fill out paperworks and send them to the central customs office, I will need to pay at least additional 41€ customs (mb some additional fees on top). Once they have processed it, I will have the case most likely end of next week.

Btw the first and last time I ordered something from china it was delivered by YunExpress. The package first arrived in netherlands and then was shipped to germany. From there it looks like they relabled the parcel so it looked like it came from within europe. Not sure if that was the reason or only luck but in the end I didn't have to pay customs, the packaged was directly delivered to me.

There are two certainties in life, death and taxes. We all have to pay for worldwide trade in one way or another.

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
It is! You see? Because is EXACLTY wide like the max dimension of the T1 (133mm) It makes pressure on the side panel, letting them bulge a bit in the center.

Ahh that's not too bad, it's about the same bulging I have due to my GPU fittings! I'm impressed this 30mm radiator closes with the slim fans without obvious bowing! Is it kaze flex slim without rubber pads?

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
Ahh that's not too bad, it's about the same bulging I have due to my GPU fittings! I'm impressed this 30mm radiator closes with the slim fans without obvious bowing! Is it kaze flex slim without rubber pads?
Yes! But there is one reason why the GTS can fit without bulge, I guess!
Being larger than 130mm, I was able to completely remove the brackets and let it stay between the side struts.
Being also chamfered on the sides, I think it slides a bit (0.5/1mm) inside the struts!
I can try with the Noctuas as well, but yes, those are the Kazeflex Slim without rubber pads.
The temps are 2/3C better than the TX240. Both the coolant and the CPU, and also the GPU stay 2C lower.

MrBuddha

Caliper Novice
Jul 3, 2020
Whats the best (Smallest) Fan hub that people would recommend? I'll be running 2x 12x15 and 1x 12x25, Unfortunately for me I'm running the msi b450i and it's only got one fan header.

Deke

Cable Smoosher
Apr 22, 2020
That's awesome @fabio !! I've missed some of this thread recently, and it looks like you've changed your pump and top. Which combo are you using now? (Many apologies if it's been asked already)

JRey

Average Stuffer
Jun 27, 2020
@gwertheim @Wahaha360

Found an issue with my unit.

The GPU bracket is too low and doesn’t sit flush with the GPU’s bracket. This also causes the locking bracket to be too high.
My GPU is an R9 290X. I tried another GP (R9 295X2) and it also has the same issue.
I tried readjusting the PCIE cable and the PCIE bracket and it didn’t help.

Reactions: x111 and Van0

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
@gwertheim @Wahaha360

Found an issue with my unit.

The GPU bracket is too low and doesn’t sit flush with the GPU’s bracket. This also causes the locking bracket to be too high.
My GPU is an R9 290X. I tried another GP (R9 295X2) and it also has the same issue.
I tried readjusting the PCIE cable and the PCIE bracket and it didn’t help.

Can you take pics of the bottom of the PCI bracket? The little tabs and how they fit in the case?

Reactions: fabio