Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
Hey everybody, long time watcher of this forum. First time posting. I've seen a couple builds so far of this awesome case. I'm waiting for mine to arrive in the mail. Mine says it's coming from Guangzhou China and it's shipping to Canada. Has anyone else had any good experience shipping to Canada? I haven't seen any other posts about this destination. Curious if there were any problems or hoops you had to jump through.

Another Canadian. Did you read at least 75 pages (370-445) before posting? You will know, many Canadian in here :D

Stop bugging my fellow countrymen @kazuma86

That's the Canadian shipping thread where we wait for our case and eat Timbits.

Killdoc

Trash Compacter
Mar 25, 2020
@Chaca @Navic @Nero and anyone else that might order the same fittings I did:

I would add a 45 degree fitting or two. I got my fittings today and started fitting everything today to see how it would all fit. I was attempting to get my DC-LT 40 to be around the same height as @fabio to get that nice, clean tubing run from the GPU to the res. I wasn't able to do that with the fittings I got. You could add another extension fitting, but I will just use a 45 degree fitting.

Note: I am using the Alphacool 240 rad (the 25mm one). I used a rotary fitting with a 20mm extender fitting.

Pretty close to what I am planning. Already ordered my DC-LT 40, which should be here before my case arrives next week. So you used a 45 degree because that is what you had on hand or because it had fitment issues? I am still in the process of purchasing my fittings (very little luck in finding 10/16 90 degree fittings for my ZMT) so looking at what others are doing that might work for me.

Looks great, BTW!

threestripevida

Airflow Optimizer
Mar 28, 2017
Pretty close to what I am planning. Already ordered my DC-LT 40, which should be here before my case arrives next week. So you used a 45 degree because that is what you had on hand or because it had fitment issues? I am still in the process of purchasing my fittings (very little luck in finding 10/16 90 degree fittings for my ZMT) so looking at what others are doing that might work for me.

Looks great, BTW!

i will use a 45 degree fitting. I don’t have it on hand though, so I had to order it. I ordered another 20mm extension fitting too in case I wanted to go that route. I’m not sure how well it’ll work for me but 10/13mm tubing is pretty common, so you might have better luck finding fittings with that tubing.

edit: looking at the picture of my build again I can get a smaller extension fitting and a temp sensor on top to make up the height difference I think...now I have to order more stuff lol.

MrBuddha

Caliper Novice
Jul 3, 2020
So just slapped together the custom loop that's going in my T1, I was getting insane temps 60 junction temp and 55cpu temp max doing a 25 min doing a heaven benchmark. Cpu runs 2-4 degrees hotter due to the Rx 5700 XT running a little smoky, but holy shit am I impressed with the performance of the LT solo. Runs so quiet, I usually run sidetone so I can hear if my Mrs needs help with the little one and my central air was louder than my PC going full tilt. That's with the Dr. Prescribed 12x25 and 2 x 12x15. Also my tube runs are a little kinky ;)

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
@Chaca @Navic @Nero and anyone else that might order the same fittings I did:

I would add a 45 degree fitting or two. I got my fittings today and started fitting everything today to see how it would all fit. I was attempting to get my DC-LT 40 to be around the same height as @fabio to get that nice, clean tubing run from the GPU to the res. I wasn't able to do that with the fittings I got. You could add another extension fitting, but I will just use a 45 degree fitting.

Note: I am using the Alphacool 240 rad (the 25mm one). I used a rotary fitting with a 20mm extender fitting.

Looks good! Also, I'd be interested in the m.2 temps for the drive on the back, to see if water cooling would stop it from getting super hot when the GPU is under load.

Tazpr

Master of Cramming
Aug 7, 2018
Ordered my radiator and some 19mm screws I'm hoping will work with the slim Noctua fans.

Has anyone else purchased an Alphacool Eisblock GPX-N waterblock for their system?
It's the only block compatible with my Gigabyte RTX 2070 OC and also affordable and include verticle ports to direct tubes out the top, one thing I'm not sure is if I'll have clearance from the terminals out the top to the bottom panel with 90 degree fittings installed...

jrvd007

Chassis Packer
Feb 19, 2020
Canada post website says mine will be here on Tuesday. I'm in the GTA.

I'm in Montreal and it says it should be here by the end of the day (the 31st). I'm a little doubtful considering it was just cleared in BC and Canada Post's website has been kind of off on the last few deliveries I've gotten. In any case, I should be getting it very soon :)

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
I'm in Montreal and it says it should be here by the end of the day (the 31st). I'm a little doubtful considering it was just cleared in BC and Canada Post's website has been kind of off on the last few deliveries I've gotten. In any case, I should be getting it very soon :)

Could be on it's way to MTL right now via overnight flight

Reactions: jrvd007

RIP_KOBE_BRYANT

Caliper Novice
Jul 17, 2020
let me know if you get slapped with duties or anything like that so I know what I'm in for

No duties I believe? The test shipper for Canada also didn't get hit with any. I looked into this before and usually, they notify you on the shipping details if you owe money on arrival.

Ashenfall

Average Stuffer
Jun 13, 2020
Just FYI, for all the folks about to get their cases. There is a rule that you can't post about your build without pictures, it's a bannable offense.

/s

But really, we all wanna see!
if you're happy with pics of just a PSU and a m.2 in it's original box sure, cause that's all I have ?