Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

MrBuddha

Caliper Novice
Jul 3, 2020
Out of curiosity, where were you able to get the radiator from? Every place I've seen has been sold out for a while, so I caved and grabbed an EK-CoolStream Classic SE 240.

Just out of pure luck found it on an ad on a website here in Canada he shipped it to me, a lot of my build and finding parts for it have been mostly coincidental.

Nice! I'm planning on using the same radiator with 3 slim Noctua fans for my loop!

That's my plan I've got 2 12x15s and one 12x25 so I'll be doing 1 slim for now until I can find an additional 12x15 for a reasonable price in Canada.

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
Holy shit, whut, that's absolute madness...

EDIT: The "Top" still goes on without any bowing?

No bowing, but I do have to apply pressure to the top and bottom panels during installation so the thumbscrews don't cross thread! Side panels actually push the GPU fittings inward during installation, too, because even the fittings are just not low profile enough...

MrBuddha

Caliper Novice
Jul 3, 2020
No bowing, but I do have to apply pressure to the top and bottom panels during installation so the thumbscrews don't cross thread! Side panels actually push the GPU fittings inward during installation, too, because even the fittings are just not low profile enough...

What you are essentially saying is. I need to order 2 more 12x15's and have a total of 4 in my build lol...

Tazpr

Master of Cramming
Aug 7, 2018
Do you have a larger album or build log anywhere, would really like to dive deeper into your loop and config!

Reactions: Mao_Setzer

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
2020-07-30: Three updates!

1. Official Instagram Account @formdworks

Human malware really suck. Social distancing and working from home is making us lonely and stressed. So please follow us or give us a like on Instagram, we need all the positive energy we can get to keep moving forward.

2. Bigger batch = less preorder drama

The bad new is that our data suggest demand is still increasing, while our supply hasn't changed, which translates to preorder drama and dissapointment.

The good news is that we might have a solution. Our manufacturing limitation is largely due to CNC Machining doesn't scale like typical Sheetmetal cases, and CNC Machine Time Allocation. We have been fighting for more machine time allocation. Some time in September, we will open preorder for a larger batch shipping in October. For people that are tired of the panic of trying to get a T1 and not able to, don't stay up late or let preorders ruin your day, just check in with us September.

3. Official T1 Build Guide is in the works

Some of you are having issues with building the T1 using current T1 Instruction Manual. So @gwertheim and I are working on a build guide this weekend, hopefully something to show next week.

In the meantime, here is an animation to help you visualize T1 assembly.

Last edited:

thelaughingman

SFF Guru
Jul 14, 2018
@Wahaha360 awesome updates! thank you for all the hard work. Now I just need my case to get out of Guangzhou. Never thought getting things shipped from China to Vietnam would be so difficult ?

EDIT: followed on instagram as well, you need a logo ASAP haha

Reactions: DrHudacris

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
2020-07-30: Three updates!

1. Official Instagram Account @formdworks

Human malware really suck. Social distancing and working from home is making us lonely and stressed. So please follow us or give us a like on Instagram, we need all the positive energy we can get to keep moving forward.

2. Bigger batch = less preorder drama

The bad new is that our data suggest demand is still increasing, while our supply hasn't changed, which translates to preorder drama and dissapointment.

The good news is that we might have a solution. Our manufacturing limitation is largely due to CNC Machining doesn't scale like typical Sheetmetal cases, and CNC Machine Time Allocation. We have been fighting for more machine time allocation. Some time in September, we will open preorder for a larger batch shipping in October. For people that are tired of the panic of trying to get a T1 and not able to, don't stay up late or let preorders ruin your day, just check in with us September.

3. Official T1 Build Guide is in the works

Some of you are having issues with building the T1 using current T1 Instruction Manual. So @gwertheim and I are working on a build guide this weekend, hopefully something to show next week.

In the meantime, here is an animation to help you visualize T1 assembly.

I somehow didn't find this instruction manual in the opening post so I must have overlooked it. I'm sure with these i'll be fine. Thanks.

psleda

Efficiency Noob
Feb 28, 2018
Hi,
My T1 order was on the way till this morning,I checked it on 17 track and it says "2020-07-30 15:57China (Yurt Disi), Cancel item export ".
This is the first time I have encountered this kind of expression.What will be the next step?
Thank you.

kazuma86

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 12, 2020
Hi,
My T1 order was on the way till this morning,I checked it on 17 track and it says "2020-07-30 15:57China (Yurt Disi), Cancel item export ".
This is the first time I have encountered this kind of expression.What will be the next step?
Thank you.

Next Step? You should check @fabio build or buy another parts. Depends what build do you want.

• Haha
Reactions: PKAWA

m0rr13

Chassis Packer
Jun 16, 2020
Going to drain my lt240(lt solo) and found that I don't have a hex key to lose the drain port ? ?

Do anybody know what size of the hex key should I get? Thanks.