Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

kazuma86

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 12, 2020
2020-07-24: Preorder closed today until next Friday = double batch next week

TLDR:
  • Friday 2AM PST, warehouse staff starts checking the new batch, by 5:00AM PST, everything was still normal and ready to go. Most people are tired and most went home.
  • Friday 8:51AM PST, a warehouse staff shared a photo of a potential problem she wanted to double check, we started to second guess, maybe some of marks on parts are NOT dirt or dust that can be wiped off, but something permanent - PANIC!!!
  • 800KM on an Island from the warehouse, about to open orders, a flood of photos, group text, insert profanity, how bad? how many? how can this happen for again?
  • 9:27AM PST, I announced the bad news.
I also spent all of last night (Asia time) until 3AM in the morning trying to figure out the scope of the problem on video call, drinking latte to keep my eyes open.

I wish I can give your time back, but I won't be getting my time back either.

You already give solution in the first line of your post. Everyone happy with that. #ithink
--
btw, how long it takes shipped in mainland, i mean city to city in Mainland.. >_<

Last edited:

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
You already give solution in the first line of your post. Everyone happy with that. #ithink
--
btw, how long it takes shipped in mainland, i mean city to city in Mainland.. >_<

BJ is tricky, but say 48 hours if not locked down.

Reactions: GerryMz

kazuma86

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 12, 2020
BJ is tricky, but say 48 hours if not locked down.

Ah, it have been 48 hours after i got email "Your order is on the way" but without tracking number can't check.. Actually you give me anxiety about this.. Hahaha..

Will wait another update from you.. Hope everything smooth as possible.

thelaughingman

SFF Guru
Jul 14, 2018
I know that, thats why my reply with this "but without tracking number can't check" but, my items is only in mainland.. so that why i'm asking for that. No need to remind me with empty post like that :D
I'm just across the border and no tracking yet also. Worryingly the 645LT I bought from W360MOD last month got stuck for 2 weeks and apparently being routed back to where it was shipped from. It was shipped from China, probably not the same facility as the T1 but still rather similar routing/journey.

@Wahaha360 I've sent an email to support about that order but no reply yet. As I recall you're using the same shipping company for the T1 right? What would happen if my T1 got stuck and re-route just like that order?

Last edited:

15wwwww

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Mar 31, 2020
Ah, it have been 48 hours after i got email "Your order is on the way" but without tracking number can't check.. Actually you give me anxiety about this.. Hahaha..

Will wait another update from you.. Hope everything smooth as possible.
It was 52 hours after I received the email, SF Express Official Account on Wechat says something from Shenzhen (actually Dongguan) is being delivered, as I didn't buy anything these days I'm pretty sure it's the case. So if you follow the account on Wechat, maybe you'll get the tracking number earlier than website.

Reactions: kazuma86

kazuma86

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 12, 2020
I'm just across the border and no tracking yet also. Worryingly the 645LT I bought from W360MOD last month got stuck for 2 weeks and apparently being routed back to where it was shipped from. It was shipped from China, probably not the same facility as the T1 but still rather similar routing/journey.

@Wahaha360 I've sent an email to support about that order but no reply yet. As I recall you're using the same shipping company for the T1 right? What would happen if my T1 got stuck and re-route just like that order?

Thats why i prefer didnt get any email except tracking number.. Haha.. it give anxiety >_<

It was 52 hours after I received the email, SF Express Official Account on Wechat says something from Shenzhen (actually Dongguan) is being delivered, as I didn't buy anything these days I'm pretty sure it's the case. So if you follow the account on Wechat, maybe you'll get the tracking number earlier than website.

Dont have wechat.. actually i'm using 3rd party for this situation.. hope everything gonna be okay.

andika_ei

Chassis Packer
Jun 21, 2020
are you live in hong kong?

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
i just realize are you using the ring that provide for the dc lt pump?? i dont think you need to use that , since i dont use it and work fine

The problem is where the screw goes in, the thread inside the hole which holds the screw is broken so either way it will not tighten down enough to hold a seal so either way it won't work

osi1

Cable Smoosher
Feb 5, 2020
I got the shipping eMail without tracking id 60h ago and still no further eMail with id.

Should I be worried?

osi1

worldtour

Average Stuffer
Jul 24, 2019
Nope your good, the package has been handed off to the shipping company and now waiting until room is available on a flight to get your case moving

Will the Shopify order page be updated with tracking number later or should we just plan for a surprise delivery?

MrBuddha

Caliper Novice
Jul 3, 2020
Welp, It happened. I was worried about the exhaust from my RX5700XT Red Devil passing through the TX240 and potentially heating up my cpu. So I managed to arranged a trade with a guy in Ottawa. Traded my Red Devil for a Reference 5700 XT + Bykski waterblock. Looks like i'll be doing a full custom loop. THE CASE WAS SUPPOSE TO COMPLETE MY BUILD NOT MAKE IT MORE AND MORE EXPENSIVE... *Shrugs*

andika_ei

Chassis Packer
Jun 21, 2020
The problem is where the screw goes in, the thread inside the hole which holds the screw is broken so either way it will not tighten down enough to hold a seal so either way it won't work
Yes i did same thing, but in the middle on the way i tightened the screw i realize i did wrong things so i unscrew and remove that plastic ring, im lucky enough i still can tighten the screw without the o ring after that happened