Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

vusun123

Average Stuffer
Jul 10, 2020
i forgot, this day is friday >_< but FormD T1 page didnt close like usual?
Yeah it's weird, or Wahaha made behind the scene changes so that it refreshes the stock automatically, IDK ?
Edit:7 mins in and still no stocks, will camp for a bit

Last edited:

F7IN

Trash Compacter
Mar 1, 2020
Is it dropping late or did I maybe miss like a 5 second refresh window where they came in stock and subsequently went out

vusun123

Average Stuffer
Jul 10, 2020
Is it dropping late or did I maybe miss like a 5 second refresh window where they came in stock and subsequently went out
You are good, I have been F5'ing every 5 seconds since it drops exactly at 11:00PM GMT+7 here and no stocks. Also as kazuma pointed out, the website doesn't get locked before stocks appear

Qrash

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 10, 2015

Looks like Black is gone, but Black-Silver is still available to order (as of 12:14 EDT).

vusun123

Average Stuffer
Jul 10, 2020
Well first time i've tried to do it...wish I slept instead haha.
Well the case drops every Friday, the earlier the sweeter. I'm used to buying these limited edition stuffs already (mech keyboards ...) but the fact that it sold out as fast as 30 seconds for the previous week baffles me on the insane demand for this case

flower

Cable Smoosher
Jul 23, 2020
I don't think it ever was available for today lol, I refuse to believe I've waster my time 3 weeks straight.

vusun123

Average Stuffer
Jul 10, 2020
I don't think it ever was available for today lol, I refuse to believe I've waster my time 3 weeks straight.
Either:
-Wahaha forgot to restock
-No stocks for today
-Bot ordering
Take any guesses with a big grain of salt
Edit: Read the reddit post, this week's batch has problems then
Edit 2: Reddit is really salty lol

Last edited:

MrBuddha

Caliper Novice
Jul 3, 2020
Edit 2: Reddit is really salty lol

It's like these people have never followed other small modders offering a specific product. People need to realise this kind of stuff is not a rare occurrence. Y'all sat for 35 minutes f5ing like there was something more important to do. Sad thing is. Well read the same posts next week.

vusun123

Average Stuffer
Jul 10, 2020
It's like these people have never followed other small modders offering a specific product. People need to realise this kind of stuff is not a rare occurrence. Y'all sat for 35 minutes f5ing like there was something more important to do. Sad thing is. Well read the same posts next week.
The adrenalin of racing against 100ish people and possibly a few dozens of bots is exciting, isn't it :) so will hold off my Z490i Unify and 10900k on a benchtable till the time comes then

kazuma86

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 12, 2020

are "these" including you? :D

Reactions: Lllyu

vusun123

Average Stuffer
Jul 10, 2020
are "these" including you? :D
We all are at some points after the announcement no ? But I’m used to this kind of stuff tbh. Also does anyone know how to contact Alphacool ? I ordered an Eisbaer LT Solo block to a friend of mine in the UK and received an order number, but so far nothing happened

Reactions: DrHudacris