Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
20 degrees vs X62? ?

I thought I would be set with the EK AIO 240 but I can't stop, had to scratch that tinkering itch. I have the TX240 on the way. TPV tubing & fittings, DC-LT 40+DC-LT 3600 (it was in stock, whilst the 2600 version is 3 months out) and CPU block order directly from Alphacool and in process. Turns out buying directly is pretty reasonable price-wise compare to the stuff I can get locally. Going with the cheapest Aurora block for AM4 for now, may switch it out for Wahaha's Freeflow or get one of them OptimusPC block.

If I can get 5C off max temps under full load vs the EK AIO I'm happy. Then next year expand the loop for Big Navi ?
Haha yes 20 but that's only because of the delid with liquid metal and not the aio. I've gotta say that it's tempting to go full custom like Fabio did because that thing looks fantastic, but I'm also going to wait for the new gpu line up.
I'm not sure which way I'll go but hopefully AMD makes good on their promise to at least have a card that will outperform the 2080ti at a 'reasonable' price.
Would be nice to have some real competition for Nvidia but it's likely that AMD will just match Nvidia's current pricing.

Reactions: thelaughingman

thelaughingman

SFF Guru
Jul 14, 2018
Haha yes 20 but that's only because of the delid with liquid metal and not the aio. I've gotta say that it's tempting to go full custom like Fabio did because that thing looks fantastic, but I'm also going to wait for the new gpu line up.
I'm not sure which way I'll go but hopefully AMD makes good on their promise to at least have a card that will outperform the 2080ti at a 'reasonable' price.
Would be nice to have some real competition for Nvidia but it's likely that AMD will just match Nvidia's current pricing.
Ah yes, I forgot about the delidding, probably because I'm on AMD and that is not needed haha

Any how, I have 2 wishes for Big Navi - 1 is performance, some rumours say it is 50% increase over 2080Ti which I don't think it will ever be, but ~20% is good enough for me; 2 is form factor, really hope there will be a version with ITX PCB (think Fury Nano) but with full die (not cutdown/shavedown or whatsoever), that would be awesome for ITX custom loops.

Reactions: PKAWA

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
I'm not in the US unfortunately.

It's actually rather unfortunate to be in the US right now.

Any how, I have 2 wishes for Big Navi - 1 is performance, some rumours say it is 50% increase over 2080Ti which I don't think it will ever be, but ~20% is good enough for me; 2 is form factor, really hope there will be a version with ITX PCB (think Fury Nano) but with full die (not cutdown/shavedown or whatsoever), that would be awesome for ITX custom loops.

Hey, I know you are leaving AMD, but if that funky reference PCB for RTX 3000 is legit...it's gonna be a pretty short PCB!

x111

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Aug 5, 2019
one more awaiting in Canada,
no luck with tracking number as well :(

also, would be nice to get in stock solid aluminum side panels in black.

thelaughingman

SFF Guru
Jul 14, 2018
I know right. In Vietnam we're pretty back to 'Old normal', i.e. before pandemic, just that we can't travel internationally. Domestic flights, tourism, etc. are all back to before covid time.

Hey, I know you are leaving AMD, but if that funky reference PCB for RTX 3000 is legit...it's gonna be a pretty short PCB!
nah, I just can't leave AMD hahaha

rarskies

Caliper Novice
Apr 12, 2020
Looks like the T1 might be for sale on TaoBao, might be version 1 instead of 1.1, it doesn’t specify and I can’t speak Chinese. Please excuse me if this is wrong or has been posted before, been following for the last 100 pages, And have skimmed through the previous 300 pages. Check the third configuration option of this Taobao page.

fu至内容₴9otA1AsbWd2₴咑幵?淘tao寳?或点几链街https://m.tb.cn/h.VHtvTIP?sm=96ca34 至浏.览览.器【alphacool 欧酷A4/ITX水冷套装CPUgpu机械大师C26机箱散热diy方案】

Last edited:

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
Any reason you're stepping away from Alphacool?

I can't wait to see pictures on how you mount the pump!
Well, they just treat me like a stupid. I've told them about the leaking issue, and they told me that the Reservoir was guaranteed only for their 10W pump, o low pressure, EVEN IF the website said that it is tested till 0,8bar.

Then they have told me that they was sending me a new "version" of the reservoir able to work until 2bar.
Well, this was just the SAME 1U ES reservoir with some HARD GLUE, and with a PUMP glued on it.

And when I've written to them again about that this was treating me like a dumb person. They never replied. Never ever.

kazuma86

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 12, 2020
Any reason you're stepping away from Alphacool?

I can't wait to see pictures on how you mount the pump!

I bought one too, but when i try to install it on louqe, for me not recommended at al. their QC is not very good. Since i bought EKWB 240 too, so comparison is easy for me. Also I read Fabio post about it. So, prefer you should find alterntive rather than using Alphacool.

Looks like the T1 might be for sale on TaoBao, might be version 1 instead of 1.1, it doesn’t specify and I can’t speak Chinese. Please excuse me if this is wrong or has been posted before, been following for the last 100 pages, And have skimmed through the previous 300 pages. Check the third configuration option of this Taobao page.

fu至内容₴9otA1AsbWd2₴咑幵?淘tao寳?或点几链街https://m.tb.cn/h.VHtvTIP?sm=96ca34 至浏.览览.器【alphacool 欧酷A4/ITX水冷套装CPUgpu机械大师C26机箱散热diy方案】

That picture reference only for alphacool use in T1.

Reactions: x111 and fabio

m0rr13

Chassis Packer
Jun 16, 2020

Looks like it is just selling an alphacool watercooling solution for different A4 cases instead of selling the T1 case.

Reactions: DrHudacris

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017

It's rather unfortunate to be your neighbour right now. Every American who comes into Canada does so without respect to our laws and our health and safety.

V1 was sold in China

Reactions: NinoPecorino

WinterCharm

Master of Cramming
Jan 19, 2019

Yeah, but if any of the rumors about a 350W TDP are true (And I think there's some merit to it, considering AMD is finally going to be competitive this cycle, considering the 2.23 Ghz clock on the PS5, and Nvidia is going with an inferior Samsung 8nm node), it sounds like the 3000 series will be Nvidia's "Vega" moment -- they're going to crank power and clocks as high as possible to compete. It's going to be one hell of a time trying to cool that thing...

From a consumer perspective, we're *finally* seeing competition emerge in the GPU market, and that's a very good thing. Nvidia has enjoyed a 4-5 year monopoly on the high end GPU market, and have done everything they can to crank prices up to ridiculous levels. Some competition will be nice, no matter what GPU you buy this time around.

vusun123

Average Stuffer
Jul 10, 2020
Here's hoping AMD will actually be cool about it and not charge similar prices just because they finally can.
Considering how Ryzen CPUs are now, I doubt they are gonna charge big money for the GPU unless they have the power to back it up. And AMD GPUs often go on sale in my country for ridiculously good price, so anything is possible

Reactions: PKAWA