Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

posure

Trash Compacter
Feb 14, 2020
Tracking notifications are going out via text now. Looks like DHL Express is handling the USA deliveries, so should only be 2-4 days to deliver (I've had a bunch of packages delivered by them out of shipping-locked Japan during the quarantine and they've always been on time or early).

I got a notification that DHL delivery is scheduled for July 29th (midwest USA). I got my initial shipping email on July 20th.

shopan

Cable Smoosher
May 16, 2020
I see some users got their shipping notifications early. I was lucky and got the July 3rd order placed but no shipping notice yet. Should I be expecting a shipping notification on July 24th?

SoSquidTaste

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 26, 2018
I see some users got their shipping notifications early. I was lucky and got the July 3rd order placed but no shipping notice yet. Should I be expecting a shipping notification on July 24th?

Same boat here. I'm not going to sweat it unless we're past 7/24! Still very glad to hear other people's updates, though.

Reactions: DrHudacris

Kxrma

Case Bender
New User
Feb 24, 2020
Same here. I ordered the black one on the 3rd of July. Hopefully we’ll receive one tomorrow. If they’re shipping with DHL Express as someone mentioned they shouldn’t take a long time to arrive :)

Is anyone planning to post a video of building in the T1?

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
Guys, In my research to avoid any Alphacool component from my build, I've found this 2 DDC top of 21mm and 20mm that maybe can work!

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
@DrHudacris BTW, I think Alphacool has changed something:

EDIT: still NEW, but also the one I have on the website were advertised for 0,8 bar (LIARS!!!)

The 1U ES Reservoir now has the label "NEW" when you search for it and in the specs is rated for 0,8 bar!

But of course the availability is for October ?.

I think they are getting enough time to fix the leak issue with more powerful pumps.

Tomorrow I test the 1U with the RTV Silicone suggested by one user here. I've removed the existing gasket and used only the silicon! ;)

Last edited:

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
Guys, In my research to avoid any Alphacool component from my build, I've found this 2 DDC top of 21mm and 20mm that maybe can work!

Hey! I have this XSPC top and there are a couple things I'll note.

-The face with the outlet is slanted, yes slanted. So if you plan to attach this with fittings only you'll likely need a double rotary 90 to straighten the connection to reach the radiator.
-dimensions are 62.2 x 25 x 71 (a little longer due to the slant though). But you'll need to remember the top inlet needs a stop fitting approx +5mm

Picture showing the slanted face:

Reactions: pwnedundies

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017

So what would these replace in your alphacool build? The DC-LT 40?

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
Hey! I have this XSPC top and there are a couple things I'll note.

-The face with the outlet is slanted, yes slanted. So if you plan to attach this with fittings only you'll likely need a double rotary 90 to straighten the connection to reach the radiator.
-dimensions are 62.2 x 25 x 71 (a little longer due to the slant though). But you'll need to remember the top inlet needs a stop fitting approx +5mm

Picture showing the slanted face:
NICE!! Thanks a lot! And why you didn't try it?

WTF?? Why they've slanted it!

For the thickness of the stop fitting is ok, (mine is 3mm), and the MAX space is actually 49/50mm, so still "enough" space ;)

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
Not replace, for now.
I want just to test the compatibility, easy of the mount, fill, drain, etc.
The DC-LT 40 is still the Easy and Safe choice :D

Either way was going to wait for you to test it since you have more experience than I do when it comes to these things.

Where do you attach the ddc pump.

Last edited:
Reactions: DrHudacris

MrBuddha

Caliper Novice
Jul 3, 2020
Weird, Managed to find a XSPC TX240 rad for sale this morning a few provinces over on a private sale for $40 Cdn plush shipping, just after it was mentioned here, purely coincidence. Going to run my air-cooled GPU and just buy an Alphacool LT-solo pump and see how it goes until new GPUs are announced.

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
Weird, Managed to find a XSPC TX240 rad for sale this morning a few provinces over on a private sale for $40 Cdn plush shipping, just after it was mentioned here, purely coincidence. Going to run my air-cooled GPU and just buy an Alphacool LT-solo pump and see how it goes until new GPUs are announced.

Where do you live, I'm in Toronto

JRey

Average Stuffer
Jun 27, 2020

Any reason you're stepping away from Alphacool?

I can't wait to see pictures on how you mount the pump!

MrBuddha

Caliper Novice
Jul 3, 2020
Where do you live, I'm in Toronto
I'm in the east end of of Ontario near Ottawa. Found it on Kijiji however it's located in Winnipeg lol (Paid with PayPal G&S so if anything goes wrong i'm covered) original box and everything. cost about $18 to ship it to me (Still cheaper than if I ordered it in through the states)

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
I'm in the east end of of Ontario near Ottawa. Found it on Kijiji however it's located in Winnipeg lol (Paid with PayPal G&S so if anything goes wrong i'm covered) original box and everything. cost about $18 to ship it to me (Still cheaper than if I ordered it in through the states)

Check out https://www.dazmode.com they have a ton of watercooling stuff and it's located just outside of Toronto

bruub

Caliper Novice
Nov 30, 2017
I was wondering what it was for. My case will be here next Wednesday! I’m located in Missouri. I wasn’t expecting the case for another 3 weeks or so. I still need to get my fittings for my loop.
Hey, I'm in Missouri too, my tracking says by the 29th as well!