Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

kazuma86

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 12, 2020
I need help finding cerakote white sample in Taiwan / Hong Kong / Mainland. I want to get the white case out ASAP.

Anyone know store or Taobao link I can get key caps or anything painted in Cerakote white asap?

This one?

Killdoc

Trash Compacter
Mar 25, 2020
I'm not seeing it either but there is good stock here

Not sold out, but it was in preorder. They still show some available, but not the actual amount. Having said that, PPCS was about $40 cheaper. So I cancelled my order on Amazon and purchased it thru PPCS. They have provide fast service in the past.

Reactions: thelaughingman

x111

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Aug 5, 2019
got notification that my order is shipped, fingers crossed !
:)

xspc tx240
this radiators have very questionable design, if you put to much pressure on the fan bolts, you risk to damage the radiator core !!
I'm very surprised there is no stopping plate under the thread.

Last edited:

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
Same here, got my shipping notification today, but no live tracking number was supplied. Did you get one?

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Same here, got my shipping notification today, but no live tracking number was supplied. Did you get one?

We are handing it off to shipping company, there is que for air shipping, until it actually gets on the plane, we will not send tracking number.

If we send tracking now, the tracking will say nothing and create unnecessary anxiety.

rarskies

Caliper Novice
Apr 12, 2020
got notification that my order is shipped, fingers crossed !
:)

xspc tx240
this radiators have very questionable design, if you put to much pressure on the fan bolts, you risk to damage the radiator core !!
I'm very surprised there is no stopping plate under the thread.
I believe I read that it’s only the copper fins that are underneath the tx240 screws, not the tubes which contain the water so chance of leakage is pretty low. I can also corroborate this with my dodgy installation of my tx240 in the NCase m1, I used the supplied screws of which I hack sawed 4 down to ~19mm and they have been working great for 3 months with 2 x 15mm noctua fans!

I also got my notification for two tone T1 a week ahead a time, woohoo!!

m0rr13

Chassis Packer
Jun 16, 2020
I need help finding cerakote white sample in Taiwan / Hong Kong / Mainland. I want to get the white case out ASAP.

Anyone know store or Taobao link I can get key caps or anything painted in Cerakote white asap?
These shops are based in Hong Kong that I found in the internet. Not sure if it helps but you can contact them for more info.

http://www.cerakote.com.hk/

http://www.ptwcustom.com/

kazuma86

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 12, 2020
Just measured the bag I use for travelling with some of my more expensive tools. And it’s a pretty perfect fit for the t1!

Enough space for a few peripherals/cables too.

I don’t plan on using it, but I know some people do.
Love the concept, but i Prefere BackPack..
--
Something wrong with me, I keep klik FormD, just want to know.. are @Wahaha360 forget to lock again? Just want to make order for Black One.. Haha..

manicMetro

Cable Smoosher
Jul 19, 2020
Can anyone with a build with 2 slot graphics card, weight their whole pc? trying to see if i can keep my travel bag under 12KG for airplane travel!!

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
We are handing it off to shipping company, there is que for air shipping, until it actually gets on the plane, we will not send tracking number.

If we send tracking now, the tracking will say nothing and create unnecessary anxiety.
No problem, I was just wondering if something had gone wrong.
Thanks for the update.

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
Can anyone with a build with 2 slot graphics card, weight their whole pc? trying to see if i can keep my travel bag under 12KG for airplane travel!!

It's hard to do that because everyone's components will be different but I am almost sure you won't come close to that unless your putting rocks in your case

kazuma86

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 12, 2020

Have you already have all you need for your build? Case weight 3,3 you can calculate alone if your peripheral are complete

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015

Have you already have all you need for your build? Case weight 3,3 you can calculate alone if your peripheral are complete

The case is around 2.5KG, with packaging, around 3.3KG.

I had a LT240 AIO + Titan XP Star Wars when I flew from US to Asia, it was ~9KG.

notbitcoin

Average Stuffer
Aug 3, 2019
Tracking notifications are going out via text now. Looks like DHL Express is handling the USA deliveries, so should only be 2-4 days to deliver (I've had a bunch of packages delivered by them out of shipping-locked Japan during the quarantine and they've always been on time or early).

JRey

Average Stuffer
Jun 27, 2020
Tracking notifications are going out via text now. Looks like DHL Express is handling the USA deliveries, so should only be 2-4 days to deliver (I've had a bunch of packages delivered by them out of shipping-locked Japan during the quarantine and they've always been on time or early).
Thanks for confirming. I got one too but wasn't sure since the FormD works confirmation didn't update.