Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Interesting. I suppose the translucent mesh isn't particularly strong though? Not like I'm gonna be chucking it into a backpack anytime soon but for those who do, they probably wouldn't want to use it right?

Should be weaker than metal. The material is fabric like.

The material is used on sneakers, depending on how taut we can keep it on the side panel will determine how well it protects your parts.

Are you reserving specific colors? I posted before the video and already ordered a two tone version but would prefer all black.

Both colors

To clarify, do I email/PM gwertheim or do I wait to be emailed?
I do mean the follower reserve, but I'm not sure if I'm supposed to take the initiative or simply wait for a response.
I believe I posted before that date. Did you send out a notice in DMs or something?
I did not receive a notice, just FYI.

I sent out an email to those on the Survey who qualifies for *before Feb 5, 2020.

pwnedundies

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 9, 2019
Should be weaker than metal. The material is fabric like.

The material is used on sneakers, depending on how taut we can keep it on the side panel will determine how well it protects your parts.
Is it PVC coated polyester mesh? I know shoes use polyester mesh but I don't know of what quality. Here is a real world application of the PVC polyester mesh and it's pretty resilient stuff but still has a ton of give but idk anyone that would push on the case like that.

Sorry it's a weird example but it might apply if it's a similar product. The transparency is really nice.

I'm still looking forward to the tg panels in the future but it's understandable that it's going to change thermals quite a bit. This mesh could really be an elegant middle ground solution to that.

osi1

Cable Smoosher
Feb 5, 2020
Hey,
I just got an email that my T1 has shipped (Ordered July 3rd, July 24th shipping date).
No tracking info yet, but it seems like they're shipping out a bit early? *crossing fingers*

I ordered July 3rd too, but I did not get a shipping information email so far ??

hetvler

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 13, 2019
2020-07-18: T1 Reserve and E-White color

If you made a post on this thread before 2020-02-05 Optimum Tech video, we have reserved T1 inventory for you. gwertheim will be handling the ordering process. gwertheim will also reach out to those from the T1 Reserve Survey that qualifies for the cutoff.

For those waiting on a white color option. T1 E-White sample has arrived. We will also be making a Cerakote or equivalent sample made for comparison.

I was hoping my erection would dissipate upon seeing this but it has not. That thing is BEAUTIFUL.

I emailed you back regarding the reserve list but figured it would be good to have answered here - will there be a reserve list for the white when it’s available?

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
Hey Wahaha, Loque Sweden had a instagram post of this nifty concept stand for the S1 which brings the case vertical. Any chance something like that could be designed for the T1?

That does look slick doesn't it? Louqe always takes it's time with accessories, but I speculate that this same stand might be compatible with the T1 out of the box, seeing as T1 V1.1 uses 120mm mounting holes on the top and bottom panels. Don't quote me! Just a thought.