Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

kazuma86

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 12, 2020
Page was already down for me before 9am and after it was back up in 9.02 or something already out of stock. ?

Also, is the email notification feature not supposed to inform you of any developments or it just isn't being utilized? Have signed up numerous times with separate accounts.
Big Batch will inform you with email notification, just patient

Reactions: FischOderAal

RIP_KOBE_BRYANT

Caliper Novice
Jul 17, 2020
Shouldn't it have worked already? I've signed up on numerous occasions over the last few months since the store page was launched. Just wondering why the feature is included. I assume some people have actually gotten the notifications?

I was able to purchase today and honestly just forget about email notifications, I didn't even get an email. Just be on the site on drop time and have your info ready.

pwnedundies

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 9, 2019
Thank you, I think that is what I'll be going with. Worst case scenario I just upgrade to like a h100i or something.
Do you own one currently? What are temps like in your machine? Main thing I'm worried about is cooling.
Nope I do not yet. Here is a good resource with tons of builds. Also this one might be the one that interest you the most by @Navic

Reactions: Dapoktan

carlosjtacon

Efficiency Noob
Mar 9, 2020
holy moly lol

Edit: did anyone see the gpay option this time? I didn't see it at all and had to re-enter payment method because the auth expired from last week
That happened to me last week with apple pay, it seems to remember the last session.
So this week I cleaned the browsing data (cache, cookies and all that) and I had apple pay available again this week. But still no luck, I clicked buy, put my fingerprint but it was all gone :(

Reactions: pwnedundies

vusun123

Average Stuffer
Jul 10, 2020
That happened to me last week with apple pay, it seems to remember the last session.
So this week I cleaned the browsing data (cache, cookies and all that) and I had apple pay available again this week. But still no luck, I clicked buy, put my fingerprint but it was all gone :(
30 seconds in and everything's gone, even the panda color ones. Usually the panda color lasts for 10 minutes, so it was odd too

Killdoc

Trash Compacter
Mar 25, 2020
I was fortunate that I was at home today for the 9am PST opening. I was literally hard refreshing my Chrome Web Browser every 2 seconds, entered the product order page, clicked on black and then checkout. Gpay DID appear for me, and my transaction was completed in less than 10 seconds. I then noticed immediately that the black cases were now out of stock. I strongly encourage all interested parties not to give up hope. I am confident that if my luck was good for today, then yours will be better in the near future.

STLamy

Efficiency Noob
Jan 4, 2020
This is a ridiculous question, but are they coming with power buttons now? I read a few months ago about some people waiting for power buttons to come

STLamy

Efficiency Noob
Jan 4, 2020
Yes, will be coming with power buttons also with upgrade condition and 19mm diameter.
@STLamy yes, indeed, it comes with a power switch, confirmed here

Edit: My bad, kazuma fast faster than me to reply (post can be deleted @mods)
Thanks to both of you for the reply!

I got a little confused with the wording on the updates thread on their subreddit as well, where they mentioned about extra accessories. Good to know they do now, as I managed to snag one today!

Reactions: DrHudacris

SoSquidTaste

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 26, 2018
Ready for some 'propaganda'?

Interesting! My Chinese isn't 100% fluent, but it sounds like the builder questions the cost benefit of chasing smaller volume at the cost of options for mitigating thermals. Rated it 5/10, 7/10 when he adds in his 3D-printed LED stand (which, damn, yeah that is every bit as beautiful as when we first saw it in a written Chiphell build log!).

Love that build footage, though! Thanks for finding and sharing this one, tinyitx :]

MrBuddha

Caliper Novice
Jul 3, 2020
Interesting! My Chinese isn't 100% fluent, but it sounds like the builder questions the cost benefit of chasing smaller volume at the cost of options for mitigating thermals. Rated it 5/10

Most people chasing sub 10 litre with 240 rad support aren't exactly worried about the cost of their system to begin with. We pay a 20-25% premium alone buying itx/sfx hardware.

Nero

Average Stuffer
May 28, 2020
Hey guys,

I was lucky enough to snatch a unit today, and now I'm going down the rabbit all of finding a good 240mm AIO for it.

I've read here that the recommended one is the LT240 (out of stock everywhere or super overpriced) and also that the EK-AIO fits but isn't really recommended because of the stiff tubing. I've also seen on reddit the the H100i family fits and checked the spreadsheet.

Do you guys know of any compatible AIO where half the price isn't in RGB/ RGB fans?

I really don't like the idea of spending $150 for an AIO that performs as well as a 2 years old $90 LT240 just because of the RGB+brand tax. Paying for better perfs I'm 100% ok with, I would spend that much in a heartbeat if it netted me 5C° over an LT240 but it isn't the case. The really annoying thing with AIOs is that NO reviewer bothers testing them with say Noctua fans. Every unit is tested with stocks fans so it's impossible to tell if the difference in perfs and noise is due to the fans or the actual pump/rad.

For exemple I saw the Cooler Master ML240L V2 that seems like it would fit in the T1, is $70, has 20 fpi, so it looks ok on paper, but in most reviews it lags behind the big names like the H100is. Thing is, how can I tell if that's because of the stocks fans being worse or something else? It has a custom pump so no other AIO to compare it to.

I've spent literally hours trying to figure this out but there just isn't the data out there.

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
Hey guys,

I was lucky enough to snatch a unit today, and now I'm going down the rabbit all of finding a good 240mm AIO for it.

I've read here that the recommended one is the LT240 (out of stock everywhere or super overpriced) and also that the EK-AIO fits but isn't really recommended because of the stiff tubing. I've also seen on reddit the the H100i family fits and checked the spreadsheet.

Do you guys know of any compatible AIO where half the price isn't in RGB/ RGB fans?

I really don't like the idea of spending $150 for an AIO that performs as well as a 2 years old $90 LT240 just because of the RGB+brand tax. Paying for better perfs I'm 100% ok with, I would spend that much in a heartbeat if it netted me 5C° over an LT240 but it isn't the case. The really annoying thing with AIOs is that NO reviewer bothers testing them with say Noctua fans. Every unit is tested with stocks fans so it's impossible to tell if the difference in perfs and noise is due to the fans or the actual pump/rad.

For exemple I saw the Cooler Master ML240L V2 that seems like it would fit in the T1, is $70, has 20 fpi, so it looks ok on paper, but in most reviews it lags behind the big names like the H100is. Thing is, how can I tell if that's because of the stocks fans being worse or something else? It has a custom pump so no other AIO to compare it to.

I've spent literally hours trying to figure this out but there just isn't the data out there.

Just browsed the AIOs listed on the Corsair website, and the H100i Pro XT (that @Navic used) has the same radiator dimensions as the H100i and H100x, so I guess they'll fit. I believe they use older Asetek pumps though. I saw the H100x for $70ish on Amazon.

That should give you some spare change to get some noctuas!

Edit: I should disclaim that I have not personally tried any of these AIOs. Whether they fit or not will take some risk on your part. But since you're asking about other options beyond the ones already confirmed, I assume you are willing to take that risk.

Nero

Average Stuffer
May 28, 2020
Thanks for the suggestion, I had noticed the H100x but the one thing holding me back is that the H100 family uses Sata for power for some reason. That's one more big cable, just for the pump. If possible I'd rather avoid that.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Well, I guess black one finished in 10 seconds this time. It's getting shorter and shorter every week:(
wondering how many black are in stock cause not even 30 seconds and was gone....
Seriously, this is getting a bit disappointing... Guess the guys from FormD shall wait to have more in stock like 5 cases or so to avoid being sold out in less than 15 seconds
30 seconds into it and it was sold out, both black and panda. It was seriously faster than I expected, even for panda
Been trying to buy this since July 3rd :(
It was sold out just like that, wonder how many were even available to be honest sighh..
Next week email notification will work then
Shouldn't it have worked already? I've signed up on numerous occasions over the last few months since the store page was launched. Just wondering why the feature is included. I assume some people have actually gotten the notifications?
30 seconds in and everything's gone, even the panda color ones. Usually the panda color lasts for 10 minutes, so it was odd too

We are getting the same amount of cases weekly from the factory and listing them, but we have been selling out faster.

When we get a big batch later in September, we will prob send out the email notification. Again, this is to manage disappointment. I don't want to send a bunch notification emails for people to not get one.

Kuzan

Average Stuffer
Oct 15, 2018
I think ppl have realized that the way to go is either apple pay or gpay, so naturally the case gets sold out faster now that the word about that method being the fastest has spread :D

@Nero You may want to check out the spreadsheet from theexplainer about potential compatible AIOs. It has a nice overview of AIOs that should fit, might fit and most likely won't fit

Reactions: aexeq

kazuma86

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 12, 2020
IDK this will be work or not, but maybe you can try this
--
1. Clear your data first
2. Login into your Google account
3. Connect with you credit card
4. And prepare for the "battle"

I'm not doing poin 1, but point 2 already connected with my google id + my GPay already connected with my CC..