Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Lucky

Cable Smoosher
Apr 11, 2020
Seriously, this is getting a bit disappointing... Guess the guys from FormD shall wait to have more in stock like 5 cases or so to avoid being sold out in less than 15 seconds

ccaancs

Case Bender
New User
Apr 12, 2020
Been trying to buy this since July 3rd :(
It was sold out just like that, wonder how many were even available to be honest sighh..

vusun123

Average Stuffer
Jul 10, 2020
So the G-pay option didn't show up for me ( it shits the bed as notbitcoin mentioned) and after reloading it, sold out. Was really disappointed as to miss this week's batch too. Apple pay is not available in my country so it sucks

RIP_KOBE_BRYANT

Caliper Novice
Jul 17, 2020
Hey does anyone here have a link to thermal comparisons to the nzxt h1? I know Optimum Tech had a video in the top SFF cases but it very briefly compared them.

Just managed to grab one this morning for my SFF build. Sold out extremely quick. Literally refreshed right after I bought and it was sold out in the black, I thought I bought the white one by accident lol.

Reactions: DrHudacris

pwnedundies

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 9, 2019
So less than 10 minutes this week, next week will be update for shipping date @Wahaha360 ?

Did you get it? Or Problem with G-Pay??
sometimes the applet that loads the external pay options shits the bed and you have to refresh the cart to (hopefully) get the option you're looking for to display.
Nope and it's totally okay. It happens.

That must have been what happened. I should have tried refreshing instead of re-entering the info

Reactions: kazuma86

Caedis

Cable Smoosher
Feb 18, 2020
Hey does anyone here have a link to thermal comparisons to the nzxt h1? I know Optimum Tech had a video in the top SFF cases but it very briefly compared them.

Just managed to grab one this morning for my SFF build. Sold out extremely quick. Literally refreshed right after I bought and it was sold out in the black, I thought I bought the white one by accident lol.

This case will perform significantly better than the NZXT H1. I don't have hard numbers though.

RIP_KOBE_BRYANT

Caliper Novice
Jul 17, 2020
This case will perform significantly better than the NZXT H1. I don't have hard numbers though.

What are some of the reasons for that? I've been gathering parts for my H1 build for the past month. I really like the design of this case and how its the size of the S1 but I wasn't sure how it compares thermally

Caedis

Cable Smoosher
Feb 18, 2020
What are some of the reasons for that? I've been gathering parts for my H1 build for the past month. I really like the design of this case and how its the size of the S1 but I wasn't sure how it compares thermally

Hmm... maybe I spoke a little too soon. Optimum Tech compared the two cases more directly in his H1 review:

RedJlve

Efficiency Noob
Feb 28, 2020
Page was already down for me before 9am and after it was back up in 9.02 or something already out of stock. ?

Also, is the email notification feature not supposed to inform you of any developments or it just isn't being utilized? Have signed up numerous times with separate accounts.

vusun123

Average Stuffer
Jul 10, 2020
Page was already down for me before 9am and after it was back up in 9.02 or something already out of stock. ?

Also, is the email notification feature not supposed to inform you of any developments or it just isn't being utilized? Have signed up numerous times with separate accounts.
Next week email notification will work then

RIP_KOBE_BRYANT

Caliper Novice
Jul 17, 2020
Hmm... maybe I spoke a little too soon. Optimum Tech compared the two cases more directly in his H1 review:

It also is a smaller case so that has to get factored into the lower performance. 9.5L t1 vs 13.6L h1, around 40% bigger.
I'm just trying to figure out now what the best way for me to cool this thing is. Was thinking corsair H60 with Noctua fans but not sure. Any suggestions lol.
Running a r7 3800x with a rtx 2070 FE.

pwnedundies

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 9, 2019
It also is a smaller case so that has to get factored into the lower performance. 9.5L t1 vs 13.6L h1, around 40% bigger.
I'm just trying to figure out now what the best way for me to cool this thing is. Was thinking corsair H60 with Noctua fans but not sure. Any suggestions lol.
Running a r7 3800x with a rtx 2070 FE.
Yup that should be totally fine. You could also try to squeeze one of the other 240mm AIOs that others have been able to get to fit if you want more headroom on the 3800x. Going with 2 nf-a12x25s with the h60 should be a good overall setup

RedJlve

Efficiency Noob
Feb 28, 2020
Next week email notification will work then

Shouldn't it have worked already? I've signed up on numerous occasions over the last few months since the store page was launched. Just wondering why the feature is included. I assume some people have actually gotten the notifications?

RIP_KOBE_BRYANT

Caliper Novice
Jul 17, 2020
Yup that should be totally fine. You could also try to squeeze one of the other 240mm AIOs that others have been able to get to fit if you want more headroom on the 3800x. Going with 2 nf-a12x25s with the h60 should be a good overall setup

Thank you, I think that is what I'll be going with. Worst case scenario I just upgrade to like a h100i or something.
Do you own one currently? What are temps like in your machine? Main thing I'm worried about is cooling.